Caonabo is promoting specific political party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Apparently you do have a dog in this race, otherwise you wouldn't mention it. Why don't you just ignore his pro Abinader posts. I myself like Abinader but the PRM are a bunch of savages(in general)

Yes, the PLD of modern times has provided so much for Dominican people within their longstanding reign.
Why eat steak when those people are happy with salami? It is 2020, and those people know what steak is.
I do like my salami, but nothing beats a good steak. 🥩

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes, the PLD of modern times has provided so much for Dominican people within their longstanding reign.
Why eat steak when those people are happy with salami? It is 2020, and those people know what steak is.
I do like my salami, but nothing beats a good steak. 🥩
Come solo or come todo, same thing.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
- Caonabo is clearly promoting a local party and a specific local candidate, this isn't the same as someone cheering for Trump as Trump is irrelevant to DR1 and to DR as well.
Not to go off-topic but if I may...
Trump and the way Trump grew the American
economy is very very relevant to the DR and the
Dominicans who live in USA on many levels.
Whether or not you choose to believe this
is up to you, no need to misrepresent the facts.
Remittances, Remittances, Remittances....

Reactions: Big

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Come solo or come todo, same thing.

No, porque si comes solo puede haber algunos para otros. Compartes con los que no tienen. Esta no es la vida en todos los lugares, pero aquí en RD lo es.
La política y la vida real son dos entidades diferentes.

And for our English speaking friends...…..

No, because if you eat alone there may be some for others. You share with those that do not have. This is not the life every place, but here in RD it is.
Politics and real life are two different entities.

Sep 4, 2012
Apparently you do have a dog in this race, otherwise you wouldn't mention it. Why don't you just ignore his pro Abinader posts. I myself like Abinader but the PRM are a bunch of savages(in general)

Bob,

Don't care about pro's or con's post supporting or attacking any candidate, the thing is that he is using DR1 to promote a party and a candidate in specific. Other members have been scorched for less when it comes to free advertisement.

If DR1 owners (not the Mods, they do not own anything) have decided that using this platform for free advertisement is fine for everyone, and for any and all parties and candidates, then, all powers to them. However, if DR1 is supporting PRM/Abinader and doesn't allow the same for other candidates/parties, then, their support/affiliation must be disclosed on the site.

That is all folks!

Sep 4, 2012
Why? Dominican politics are a big part of DR1, and members are free to support whoever they wish.

Who are you voting for?

Yet the last post about Dominican Politics/Parties/Candidates (see post #6) thread posted was 16 years ago,riddle me that one?

I can't vote, but you already knew that.

What's DR1 position in reference to advertising, (not discussing political views) but free advertising of a specific candidate/party?

Please have the owners post the policy/policies -- not your point of view, honestly I don't care about yours -- I am asking from the owners of this site.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Bob,

Don't care about pro's or con's post supporting or attacking any candidate, the thing is that he is using DR1 to promote a party and a candidate in specific. Other members have been scorched for less when it comes to free advertisement.

If DR1 owners (not the Mods, they do not own anything) have decided that using this platform for free advertisement is fine for everyone, and for any and all parties and candidates, then, all powers to them. However, if DR1 is supporting PRM/Abinader and doesn't allow the same for other candidates/parties, then, their support/affiliation must be disclosed on the site.

That is all folks!

Nena, direct to you, for your personal enjoyment...…..

Scroll down and read under Terms and Rules of DR1:

"The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only."

1590613826799.png

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Yet the last post about Dominican Politics/Parties/Candidates (see post #6) thread posted was 16 years ago,riddle me that one?

What's DR1 position in reference to advertising, (not discussing political views) but free advertising of a specific candidate/party?

Please have the owners post the policy/policies -- not your point of view, honestly I don't care about yours -- I am asking from the owners of this site.

Nobody is preventing you from using Leonel Fernandez' face as your avatar. You should consider it, as I believe he may have more supporters than you.
Aside from this, it is just more blah, blah, blah.
Enjoy your day, as you so see fit.

1590614122893.png

• Haha
Reactions: MikeFisher

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
No, porque si comes solo puede haber algunos para otros. Compartes con los que no tienen. Esta no es la vida en todos los lugares, pero aquí en RD lo es.
La política y la vida real son dos entidades diferentes.

And for our English speaking friends...…..

No, because if you eat alone there may be some for others. You share with those that do not have. This is not the life every place, but here in RD it is.
Politics and real life are two different entities.
I remember well the disaster that was Hippolito and his government. I remember well the promise of Leonel in his first term, that somehow went side ways in his second term. My wife who was always a reformist, but personal friends with Leonels first wife and MIL told me that Medina would be twice as bad as Leonel , and she was correct. Medina selected Gonzo and the guy is a buffoon, Brito would have been better or Abel Martinez. Guess will see what 4 years of Abinader brings us because I believe he will win. Usually vote vote out a government more than voting another in.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I remember well the disaster that was Hippolito and his government. I remember well the promise of Leonel in his first term, that somehow went side ways in his second term. My wife who was always a reformist, but personal friends with Leonels first wife and MIL told me that Medina would be twice as bad as Leonel , and she was correct. Medina selected Gonzo and the guy is a buffoon, Brito would have been better or Abel Martinez. Guess will see what 4 years of Abinader brings us because I believe he will win. Usually vote vote out a government more than voting another in.

Hippolito was a train wreck because of his off-shore controllers.
Leonel has been a player since his days in Washington Heights, NY in the 1980's.
Leonel's first wife is a lady. I can not say the same of the opportunist who slipped in. As usual.
I actually have not had a huge problem with Danilo. He is a San Juanero de verdad. Good man. The party not so much.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

This is NOT free advertising.

Free advertising/spam is if you owned a business and promoted it without buying an ad. Now, Caonabo can recommend your business and say why he likes it, etc. That’s allowed.

So, unless Caonabo is Abinader in disguise, he’s allowed to say he likes the guy.

And we are now done here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.