"Caution - Children at Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "Ces-Pool"

I notice that you have "Adopted" my habit of inventing "Derogatory" name changes for Posters I wish to offend,can,t you do anything "Original?" Please note the "above" post from DR1 Webmaster Robert,regarding your proposed name change of the "OPEN" Forum. Us "Kids" would like to give you a collective;...."Na-Na-Na-Na-NA-NAAAH!!!!! Please pickup your toys and "Go Home!!!!" Criss Colon

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
CES,dont't mind those two knuckle heads missing_dr
and abz they remind me of the two guys in that
movie 'Dumb and Dumber' Criss has a funny bone
but be carefull he might exterminate you
with it like those gorillas in that movie 2001
California forever x.

CES

Jan 1, 2002
Welcome to "crespool's " playhouse . . .

First off I think that x_man is "Wah'aa....y cu'ool. . . . . . . . Hi 5, . . . Du...d! I'll share my playhouse toys with him n-e-time.

Yo Crisspy_one,

It's MY playhouse and I'll make up the rules n-e-way's I's want's! So there you go - naha,naha, nahaa'a. . .

Let's see just what the da' Colon say - - - oh ya, something about making up names for the clowns that visit this "Open" forum. Crisspuss, I'm the veteran here, first posted on the old format back in the days of Hurricane Georges, I think that's Oct. of 1998. As for giving out cute'cee names, . . . been there , done that, long before you hacked out a post on that play'skool keyboard.

"'Be banished to the "Children at Play", "and then follow" '" - - - "change the name of the forum" Where did I say to change the name of the "Open" forum, my proposal was to - - - ADD - - - a sixth forum, "Caution - Children at Play".

As for loosing sleep waiting for a new reply, I'm old already', I don't sleep that much as it is.

As for "defending his false pride" you lost me there, I don't think that I've been defending anything, but I'm old and probably forgot what I've said. Oh yah, the additional forum for childish and "vanity" posts, Rob sez' it ain't gonn'a happen, case closed. So what's all this guffawing about?

AS for "' His new found "Love" for Robert is a. . .'" the Robster has been on my case in the 'past',
so I'm going to be a 'good boy ' now and follow the guides and I prom'ises to pick up all my toys and put theme away, so there!

And I saved the best for last, Criss if for one minute you think your getting the best of me, wrong..., I've traded message with Jim H. and he has won on points every time, well at least 'in his own mind', so for me, this thread is just "child's play".

regards,

. . . _:)_

Status
Not open for further replies.