Children are being murdered here for their organs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackcrew

Aug 5, 2010
I would agree with the various posters who say this is medically impossible (and thus financially unprofitable). But given that, why would someone be doing this to children? Its one thing to hear various urban legends in a barrio; but another to have video of the alleged mutilations. Perhaps a serial killer? What are other explanations?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Todo es posible.

There was this case in January...
"...los secuestradores especifican a la familia que raptaron a ese menor por error porque el objetivo era otro ni?o a quien deb?an sacarle los ?rganos."

z101digital - El ni?o encontrado muerto*y sin ojos*en Boca Chica tambi?n fue*decapitado

Maybe the Pope knows more:
El papa pide combatir turismo sexual y el trfico de rganos - Almomento.net :: Periodico Digital Dominicano

However, I often do not believe what Dominican media say and neither what the Pope says... :cheeky:

Then I read this:
" In order for an organ transplantation to have any chance of success, a number of sophisticated medical procedures must be conducted to determine the suitability of various organs for transplantation and to permit a match with potential recipients. In particular, correct tissue and blood typing is critical to matching donor organs and potential transplant recipients. Crossing the blood group barrier from transplant donor to recipient can result in death. An equally important consideration is histocompatibility, which measures the extent to which a donor organ and a recipent match.

…In transplantation, it is vital to the survival and well-being of the recipient to identify and match the donor’s HLA types. This can only be accomplished in a laboratory designed to test histocompatibility, and requires individuals with specialized laboratory skills to conduct the testing.

After the organs have been extracted from a donor, an extremely delicate and complex procedure that involves a transplant surgeon and support staff including an anesthesiologist, attending surgeons, and operating room nurses, the organs must be transplanted as rapidly as possible, typically by helicopter or airplane, to the hospitals where the transplants will occur. Before transporting the donor organ, special preservation solutions must be infused into it. Proper insulation and temperature controlled packaging including adequate ice or refrigeration must be used to protect the organ during shipment. Absolute sterile conditions must be maintained for the organ to remain viable for transplant.

Organ transplants must be accomplished extremely rapidly because the time that organs can survive outside the body is severely limited. Hearts must be transplanted within 5 hours, livers within 24 hours, pancreases within 6 to 12 hours, and lungs within 5 hours. Kidneys can survive the longest, but most surgeons will not transplant a kidney that was removed more than 48 hours ago.

Sophisticated surgical equipment and highly skilled medical personnel are necessary for a transplant to take place. At a minimum, one needs 20 individuals, including three members of a surgical team, one scrub nurse, one circulating nurse, one anesthesiologist, one perfusion technician, and one general function technician. For all transplant surgery, a large area needed for the operating table, instrument table, laboratory insturments, anesthesia equipment, monitoring equipment, spare supplies, gas sources, and personnel access.

In addition, in order to prepare for a kidney recipient’s surgery…..

Thus, the daunting technical requirements of the transplant process make it impossible that transplants could occur clandestinely, as the child organ trafficking rumor alleges. …the technical resources required could not be assembled outside of major medical centers."

Also saw this (where the DR is mentioned):
Organ Trafficking

I know, that EVERYTHING is possible here, but I could not find my crystal ball this morning,
but this always works:

2wqa5g4.gif

donP

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Is it not obvious she was on the slab postmortem? they often show dead people on the slab, gun wounds stab wounds n all their glory, but with postmortem she would be cut up the belly. And in DR probably left her uncovered for their perverted interests to be satisfied.

There are really ignorant people about who wouldn't even know what a postmortem is and so would presume this is how someone was killed.
If a kid was murdered slasher style it would have been all over the news and in the papers. That kind of thing wouldn't go unnoticed by everyone on here DR1.

I know everyone seemed to be on another planet last night, or a heavy dose of LSD, but someone else ould have noticed something, somewhere, wouldn't they?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Way To Go:
Do you know what channel she was watching? Is there some way that someone who has excellent Spanish could call and get a copy of that news byte? Post it here, or an analysis thereof?
A lot of might feel better, ... or worse!
Der Fish

Derfish, that is exactly what I was thinking when I went to bed last night.
I have to wait until Monday when she is here.
She always listens to the same channel so she will remember. My Spanish isn't perfect but she was quite clear to me when she described what it was about. If need be, I will go to the newsroom and pay for a copy.......

B in Santiago

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Then you trust the news? EYES, EARS, SMELLS. Trust nothing in a 1ST world country, let alone a a 3rd world country!! Without education and the TRUE story of history, people grasp the aura of Columbus'. The real truth is that they were Murders, Rapists, Killers, Torturors and everthing behond. I, myself found this out in the last 15 years. Why we continue to celebrate that piece of S--- and his son is beyond me.

You really need to go back and get your history straight. FYI, Columbus and his brother were not Spaniards. Also you need to go find out why the Spaniards that he arrived with, fabricated lies against them so that queen Isabel remove them from their command, and imprison them under treason charges.

You guys love Henry Christophe, a true murderer, rapist, killer, torturer and everything beyond.

The fact that the Haitians named that university "Henry Christophe" donated by Dominicans, after all the Dominicans he massacred, is just a slap in the face to all Dominicans.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a human mind simply cannot accept the fat that there are individuals, who will rip someone apart and take the organs just for fun. so we naturally seek any possible explanation. sadly, some people would do to another human being the worst things imaginable. and do it repeatedly until they are caught or they die.

i generally think that DR is not a place for a serial killer of that kind. a dude, who was dumped by his girlfriend and now hunts girls just like her every full moon to make a killing? in DR a dude who was dumped by his GF comes at her with a knife or a gun. negative feelings are not repressed and we see examples of it on a daily basis: killing over a car scratch, a game of dominoes, volume of music. this is not an environment for a serial killer personality.

having said that i admit that CSI level in DR is laughable and a killer could easily go undetected for years. bodies decompose quickly here and in few months time there would be little trace left, if any, of a crime. but then skeletal remains are not encountered in DR all that often.

i think it shows i watch too much tv.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
i have observed here repeatedly that people with little education (like your housekeeper, i guess) have somewhat impaired understanding of complicated communication. she would not understand words like: transplante, donante, organos, post mortem, examinacion de cadaver, patologo. she probably looked at the pictures and made the story up from whatever the words she could understand.

or, quite more likely, the news were on a channel that also reports a haitian woman giving a birth to a toad (see a thread about a child with anencephaly).

I have to say this for Waytogo's housekeeper. Just because she has little to no education I think she understands when the news is reporting a story in her OWN language.

Now dv8 you know a lot about medicine so I take it you must have a medical background. What if I told you back in the 90's one of the best hospitals in my city was in a basement of a boarded up house ran by two guys that DROPPED OUT of medical school. When bad guys get hurt and they cannot go to a hospital for treatment because of the type of injury they go to guys like this. One doctor and his assitant with NO MEDICAL training operated on a guy with a very serious injury. A lot of the machines you see in hospital are just fancy equipment that is produce to MAKE hospitals and the companies MONEY but not needed These doctors had access to blood, morphine etc. This is when I learned medicine and pharmaceuticals are mostly BS.

Now dv8 are you saying it is impossible for a doctor from NYC, London, or Atlanta to fly over to DR or any other 3rd world country and screen people for a possible match for their SUPER RICH patient, and once they have a match TRICK the family in believing their loved one was very ill and died due to complications. Now the fancy doctor remove the organ needed with the help of one other PERSON, and fly back with the organ and leave cash for the family of the person who died and the doctor for their help. Who told you that a ARMY of medical personal was needed to remove organs, MAYBE when it is done legally in a hospital that is protocal, but this is the BLACK MARKET BABY!!!

The organ donor banks are at an all time low, nobody signs the back of DL's anymore, so people become very desperate when they are ill. Black market organs is multi billion dollar industry around the world.

Never say what DOES or DOES NOT go on when your dealing with the "BLACK MARKET" Please do not tell you think the medical and pharmaceutical people are NOBLE, some of the biggest MANIPULATORS the world have ever come to known.

BTW Any room could be made sertile.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Most likely what you were watching was the news of the little boy who disappeared (It's been on the news the last week or so) and they found a body that appears to match his characteristics and they were probably showing the dead body post autopsy. They did an autopsy which determined the dead kid had been asfixiated and thrown into the Isabelita river. DESDE LA REP?BLICA DOMINICANA: Autopsia revela Rafael Eduardo Jourdain fue asfixiado y tirado al r?o

They were waiting on DNA analysis to confirm identity 100%. They have a suspect (A neighbor) A Najayo por tres meses acusado de matar a ni?o - listindiario.com. This has been all over the news the last few days.

It is a very sad story nonetheless and if this guy did it he'll be dead within months.

Here's a couple of pictures of the little kid. Very sad indeed.

showimage.php

Rafael+Eduardo.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
JMB, i have no medical background.
and yes, i say that that even a super extra nasty rich bastard could not run a sting like this. you wanna know why? because his life depended on this. if i had to restore or organizing an illegal transplant i would look for my victims in a better environment then 3rd world where poor people are bound to be ridden with health issues. thousands of perfectly suitable donors could be easily harvested in the USA. and guess what? no one would ever know. as it is thousands of people go missing and are never found. few carefully placed assassinations would easily go unnoticed.
look up donP post, a transplant is not an easy job to do. it requires higher level of organisation that smuggling drugs and guns.

and yes, people with little education are not capable of understanding what they read/hear. many times i asked my workers about articles in newspapers on different issues. they had no idea what many words meant, they could not understand a sentence with unknown word, could not guess the meaning from the context, got confused and ended up patching the gaps with their imagination. hell, an educated person would not understand a professional article on a subject foreign to them. hands up how many of you understand a note in the box of diabetes pill you take?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have to say this for Waytogo's housekeeper. Just because she has little to no education I think she understands when the news is reporting a story in her OWN language.

My housekeeper is a young single woman with 2 young daughters, 7 and 9 working 2 jobs and she attends a University here in Santiago part time. Needless to say, I have known people with University degrees that weren't as bright as a 15 watt bulb.
But, I would rather she misunderstood than believe this sort of thing is actually happening here.

B in Santiago

latitude19

May 29, 2011
I not only think organ theft is possible in the DR, but as well think this is a fairly good environment for it. Cuba is close. It has happened, and is happening here.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
JMB, i have no medical background.
and yes, i say that that even a super extra nasty rich bastard could not run a sting like this. you wanna know why? because his life depended on this. if i had to restore or organizing an illegal transplant i would look for my victims in a better environment then 3rd world where poor people are bound to be ridden with health issues. thousands of perfectly suitable donors could be easily harvested in the USA. and guess what? no one would ever know. as it is thousands of people go missing and are never found. few carefully placed assassinations would easily go unnoticed.
look up donP post, a transplant is not an easy job to do. it requires higher level of organisation that smuggling drugs and guns.

and yes, people with little education are not capable of understanding what they read/hear. many times i asked my workers about articles in newspapers on different issues. they had no idea what many words meant, they could not understand a sentence with unknown word, could not guess the meaning from the context, got confused and ended up patching the gaps with their imagination. hell, an educated person would not understand a professional article on a subject foreign to them. hands up how many of you understand a note in the box of diabetes pill you take?

The DR and Haiti are not good example because so many health issues on the Hispanola island. I used to always make fun of my grandfather" jibaro" because he never wanted to visit us in Chicago or even go to San Juan, but when he died my mother said he was one of the HEALTHIEST people she ever known. Just because you are in a 3rd world country does not mean your health is awful. I believe people in the USA have the worst health even with all the resources available to them.

You are right about Dominicans they LOVE the Farmacia for everything. My 8 yr old daughter rarley puts any type of drugs in her body, but my child in SD mother runs to the Farmacia if she sneezes more then once. So DR is not a good choice for healthy people.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i checked the news. nothing in the newspapers. nothing in detras de rumor that always has the latest grossness.
nothing on the pages of CDB, antena latina 7, color vision, telemedios dominicana. someone else would pick up on the story and no one did.
i am sure your housekeeper will stick to her story. but i cannot verify it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
many dominicans seems to healthy, many are. but the level of hygiene here is so poor, so many people are infected with parasites, bacterias, viruses. so many have undiagnosed conditions, so many take abundance of medicine. it would be very difficult to find a good donor here. most people i know, and that includes rich just as well as poor had at least few cases of salmonella, helicobacter and so on.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Too much TV!

Now I know you have a thing for me!!! Have you ever lived in cities like LA, NY, Chicago or Detriot or was a member of a illegal criminal enterprise? How would you ever know what goes down in the streets of some of the worst US cities. Since you are SO DAMN smart where do you think TV writers come up with their stories. Example Law and Order gets MOST of its material from real life sitiution BRITISH MAN.

How do you think gang members and drug dealers stay out of jail when they are hurt. Dropping 5000 USD is nothing if the choice is DEAD or in JAIL.

Do me favor stick to CRICKET, and your ROYAL FAMILY. Unless you were born and raised in a crime infested neighborhood how an the HE** can you speak on what goes on in a place where the dealers and gang members have more POWER then the police.

BTW anybody that knows me understands I HATE TV I watch the Chicago BULLS, THE NY YANKEES, Alabama Crimson Tide, and the Pittsburg Steelers PERIOD. ROLE DAMN TIDE!!!

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
I would agree with the various posters who say this is medically impossible (and thus financially unprofitable). But given that, why would someone be doing this to children? Its one thing to hear various urban legends in a barrio; but another to have video of the alleged mutilations. Perhaps a serial killer? What are other explanations?

A cult? sacrificing an innocent child for their sick beliefs. Heinous and very very scarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.