delivering flowers in Santo Domingo

alaska1986

Hello all I have a special someone that I would like to deliver flowers to in Santo Domingo.

I have her work address Calle C- El Cayao No 16, ensanche serralles, districto nacional but the address format there is so crazy to me I'm hoping that is enough information for someone to deliver flowers.

I am looking for a reputable service (doesnt have to be anything super pricy or extravagant) to possibly deliver some flowers, card and chocolates. I'd feel much safer if I was able to use a credit card or paypal when doing this foreign transaction.

Thanks all

alaska1986

Frank es la misma persona. I'm staying in the capital around Carnival then her and I are going to La Vega, Santiago as weekend trips. Then I'll head up to visit some friends in Puerto Plata. Then return to the capital and while she is at work I'll do some side trips to Jarabacoa, and maybe Samana (I reckon I'll be needing a car but I'm still a bit frightened of the idea of driving in the DR) and meet up with her in the evening

Fyi the flower shop recommendation was great thx Caribbeandreamto

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Not sure what it costs to have flowers delivered here in the DR, but I know I am always shocked by the price of delivery flowers in the US.