Dna

Reese

Oct 5, 2010
Haha! "But I thought we could make something happen. I mean when I saw them there with the dirt floor and the inconsistent electricity and every meal consisted of fried foods, I knew I was in love!

How could she do me so wrong? I mean, I thought I was a god to her and her family. Every night when I would lay my sweet Woofelia down and go to sleep on that lumpy twin size mattress stuffed with old grass and plastic bags, I didnt know they were rifling through my pockets, making secret Santa wishlists and cloning my ATM card.

When I met her that day at the fritura cart eating an empanada I thought she was the one. She told me she wanted to better her life by studying english but lacked the money, I thought a simple investment would pay off in spades.

When she told me she was pregnant I felt like Neil Sedaka or Paul Anka or some other quasi-gay cabaret pop singer from the 1960s. I just knew our little family was destined to make it.

Now she acts so suspicious that I doubt that the child is mine. I mean, come on, how could she? Wasnt I the one who brought fresh dirt to the shack when they wanted to remodel the floor? Didnt I climb up the light post to steal electricity? This is a quick how do you do?

Whoa is me..."

Bro, the OP asked for it. You know the ol' sayin' "Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas." Sounds like you need a lesson from the verse of Snoop Dogg in "Its a Doggy Dogg World". The part about the fleas, paws and balls is where you and the family come up. You should listen there the hardest.

OMG!!!! side hurts....can't breath!!!!!

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Haha! "But I thought we could make something happen. I mean when I saw them there with the dirt floor and the inconsistent electricity and every meal consisted of fried foods, I knew I was in love!

How could she do me so wrong? I mean, I thought I was a god to her and her family. Every night when I would lay my sweet Woofelia down and go to sleep on that lumpy twin size mattress stuffed with old grass and plastic bags, I didnt know they were rifling through my pockets, making secret Santa wishlists and cloning my ATM card.

When I met her that day at the fritura cart eating an empanada I thought she was the one. She told me she wanted to better her life by studying english but lacked the money, I thought a simple investment would pay off in spades.

When she told me she was pregnant I felt like Neil Sedaka or Paul Anka or some other quasi-gay cabaret pop singer from the 1960s. I just knew our little family was destined to make it.

Now she acts so suspicious that I doubt that the child is mine. I mean, come on, how could she? Wasnt I the one who brought fresh dirt to the shack when they wanted to remodel the floor? Didnt I climb up the light post to steal electricity? This is a quick how do you do?

Whoa is me..."

Bro, the OP asked for it. You know the ol' sayin' "Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas." Sounds like you need a lesson from the verse of Snoop Dogg in "Its a Doggy Dogg World". The part about the fleas, paws and balls is where you and the family come up. You should listen there the hardest.

I am really amazed how many times people in this forum get it wrong, ( is it a case of not grasping the English language, understanding the written word, or just a rush to comment on a post with sometimes not so witty charm! First, where does it say that it was the post has this problem, second, where does it say that living situation is as you describe it? Thirdly where in the post says the woman is uneducated? I am personally aware of a lot of people who live in campo who have nice comfortable homes. I am aware that this particular woman is college educated but as reported, lacks scruples ( which should be taught at home ), takes advantage of this legal system ( like most women ), and thinks she has the upper hand because she has the child ( as most women do ). I?m sure before the separation they had happy moments, but when there is a breakup of a relationship, bitterness comes to play.

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
Man tell her to kick rock's then take the offense and go after her get a lawer and take her sorry ass to court.
I the kid is your's do the right thing if not move on.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh come on, let them have the fun. As I read it, the guy feels that he needs a DNA test and the mother refused to allow him to take the samples.

I think I would do the following (I am not a lawyer)
I'd get a lawyer and take him with me as a court's witness to the refusal. Document the whole thing: "And your name is? C?dula?" And you sir, "Your name is? Your cedula/" You know, get all the witness with the demeanor of super serious process.
They will get the idea. If they refuse, you then file a "querella" for "abuso de confianza" "Intento de robo, fraude" , the lawyers can think up 10 different accusations.
Once these papers are served, they know that they are in deep doo-doo...

You cannot, under any circumstance, make nice. Not now. Your friend has to be painted the grieved parent, the hoodwinked husband...IF the child is his, amen and the kid is lucky, he will demand and get visitation and parental rights,and the kid gets a US passport and SSN.

Blessings on him even trying...a lot of guys would go to Costa Rica...

HB

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I am really amazed how many times people in this forum get it wrong, ( is it a case of not grasping the English language, understanding the written word, or just a rush to comment on a post with sometimes not so witty charm! First, where does it say that it was the post has this problem, second, where does it say that living situation is as you describe it? Thirdly where in the post says the woman is uneducated? I am personally aware of a lot of people who live in campo who have nice comfortable homes. I am aware that this particular woman is college educated but as reported, lacks scruples ( which should be taught at home ), takes advantage of this legal system ( like most women ), and thinks she has the upper hand because she has the child ( as most women do ). I?m sure before the separation they had happy moments, but when there is a breakup of a relationship, bitterness comes to play.

I wrote it. I was joking, BUT you picked that woman. So it says the same thing about you as it does about her. YOU said all together the 3 adults who live in the house dont make $1G. Dont get upset at me because you came out here and poured your heart into some "Sad Sack-osity" where your SUGAR PIE HONEY BUNCH has put you in some strange magic. All of this stuff about her personality you should have known before you boned. Everyone says the same thing. Put her on ice until you get your test results. I am sorry to say but I think there are many of these Dominican women that are pipe-dreamers with high expectations and low patience.