Do I lay it on the line?

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Keep in mind that a lot of these "sankies" go both ways..pitching and catching..don't go paying for somEthing that you can get for free...STD

Lustful

Mar 24, 2007
Thanks for all the advice. It is obvious I would not be making a good decision morally or otherwise. Best to forget the quest, stay a home and buy a good vibrator. Over and out.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
but seriously, how do youger guys even get it up when picking up older, average looking women.

your wallet sexually arouses him...:laugh:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
That's so sad but true!! They have no self respect-- that's why they are sankies!!!! or putos-- more appropriately.

Look at him as a prostitute. Older men pick up young prostitutes all the time. The same theory applies. $$$$$ talks. It talks and walks real far in the RD. These young women wouldn't give these guys the time of day either if they didn't have a FAT wallet or what they perceive to be a FAT wallet. When the money stops so does everything else on her part.

Money money money-- It's a rich man's world!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Lustful: Do whatever you feel like doing, not what someone else tells you to. If you do go ahead with this DO NOT offer him money up front (He'll probably ask for it eventually) and DO NOT give him your phone number. Have him give you his contact info and tell him you'll call him when you need him.

truematch20

Nov 24, 2005
Lustful "me comprendes"

I am not as old as you but I get what are you are trying to say and no 20 something year old no matter how wordly wise they think they are will. I vacation to the DR once a year with friends, usually not the same place and if I wanna get rid of the sexual tension thats built up I will because I can and come home and not worry about what anyone thinks, the old "what happens in the dominican stays in the........". Yes I am careful and I have never paid anyone any money BTW younger or not, just plain had a good time. Yes for the first few days after I get back I feel a wee bit down and longingly wish I could have stayed longer but you get back into the swing of life and realise thats why it is fun because its a paradise not reality. To quote Carrie Bradshaw in sex and the city "20 somethings..........should we admire them for their youth and vitality or should we pity them for their blissful ignorance of whats to come....." I was 20 once so no offense and when you get mad reading it print it for 20 years down the road.....lol. anyways the moral of the story is lustful if you know what your doing and have taken in all the warnings on this site then do your thing......life is too short.

truematch20

Nov 24, 2005
anything but ignorant..........

you can call me anything you want mountainfrog but ignorant I am not, I run a successful business , I am very happy in life and can feel free to give advice whenever my little heart desires and just because its different from what you believe does not mean it is ignorant, pick another word. Cheers for now

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
you can call me anything you want mountainfrog but ignorant I am not, I run a successful business , I am very happy in life and can feel free to give advice whenever my little heart desires and just because its different from what you believe does not mean it is ignorant, pick another word. Cheers for now

I think he is refering to what you are calling the country.

It's not "the Dominican" it's called the Dominican Republic or DR for short.;)

RaoulnL.A.

Mar 28, 2007
clueless

1. Your quoting a TV show!!!!!!! heeellllooo its not real!
2. "i run a successful buisness"? hhhhmmmmm maybe your self entitled, arrogant self doesnt have time to treat a man the way he needs to be treated to stay around longer than to put his pants back on!

Lustful, maybe if you put 1/2 the mental energy into building your sex life with your husband as your doing with this DR rent a d**k maybe you wouldnt feel the need to pay prostitutes

guys be forewarned! "in treating your girls like princessses make sure they are treating you like a king!"

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I am just wondering if those of you who are criticizing lustful are men, who at the blink of an eye would sleep with whoever crosses their path. Are you the whoremongers who go to the DR for a fling?

truematch20

Nov 24, 2005
I would go to England on vacation and do exactly the same thing not just THE DR (SORRY i CAN'T USE MY SLANG)........
The whole point of all your warnings and these discussions is for the girls that actually fall for the patter so why I'm suddenly being trashed for having a fun time but knowing it for what it is I don't get it, I love the DR , enjoy visiting on and off AI and come home (song or not) to the life I enjoy!! what the heck is my problem indeed?

BigRich

Mar 31, 2007
Enjoy!!

Finally there's a woman here who looks at life, somewhat logically.

We are on this earthly plain for but a short time. As far as we know, we only get one shot at it.

Therefore, enjoy the hell out of it. Go, have fun, **** your brains out. You deserve it.

And when your husband has his moment of glory with a teen or 20 something beauty, know that it has nothing to do with you, but rather, like you, his biological desires are for something young and nubile.

Enjoy your home, and your children, and your pretend life in the burbs as church people. Don't let anything take away what you already have.

But also enjoy other things too. Don't let yourself be limited by those phony and unreasonable expectations perpetrated by those outside of you.

Congratulations on your new explorations. May you have memories worthy of enjoyment in your old age.

R

Okay. Short summary -- basic line. Older woman visiting DR gets hit on by much younger Dominican man. Same kind of lines used as reported on this forum. So here is the bottom line. I was sexually turned on by this guy. That's it. He did not speak much English and I little Spanish. I am married and was travelling with friends and except for some kissing that was it.

However, I haven't felt such sexual arousal in a long time. I could have easily crossed the line. We exhanged emails and correspond when we can. Yes he loves me and wants to see me again --- same lines again. However, he seems like a nice guy and I am not naive. I get the picture.

I will be returning to the DR to volunteer on a local project working with kids. He does not know I am coming.

So do I listen to the rationale side of me -- this guy only wants money and will eventually ask for it (by the way I don't blame him -- I am aware of the poverty in the area) I should not take advantage of him.

Or do link up with him for my sexual pleasure -- I certainly can't see him getting much out of it? I know if we see each other, this is exactly what I will be looking for. Do I ask up front how much money does he want? If I do give in to my carnal desires, I think I should know what I am getting into and what I should expect.

Any comments. (By the way I am in no way looking for any kind of relationship as I am sure this young man is not interested in this from me.) But boy it sounds like fun. Another question to any male respondents. I am okay looking, of course nice, fun and I'll talk to anyone, but seriously, how do youger guys even get it up when picking up older, average looking women. I can see us getting into the guys but really!!!

Lustful

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I don't think anyone has a problem with Lustful's little "aventura"--- it's just that things are done a little diffently done in the DR and she was being warned of the risks.

If she met some --I can't remember his age-- 24 year old in Idaho-- well go for it honey.

The people on this board have seen how sankies have worked time and time again and have seen how they have manipulated women time and time again.

That's all......

I know from my perspective if she wants to do it... go right ahead but she should just be careful... she's vulnerable she's having marital problems and sankies are very persuasive because they are...CON ARTISTS

I would tell a man the same thing-- so it's not just because she's a woman.