Domestic Abuse by Dominican Men this year

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Stunning?? You guys MUST be talking about non tourist areas (La Capital, Santiago, Campos) because every video or pic I've seen from POP, Sosua, Punta Cana, etc 75% of those Dominican women look a hot ghetto mess. And I'm not counting the Haitian women, who although most have their own type of "hot ghetto mess" look, I've also seen pics with Haitian and Dominican women side by side and the Haitian woman look 5x better than the Dominican one.
In the US we have all types of beautiful women, and they ain't all Dominican. I'm working in NYC and the fattest women here are the Dominicanas.

SHALENA

Dec 26, 2011
I can't agree with you more. That is why I like to go to the DR and date dominicans and not bother with snotty ones in the states who think they are hot stuff and want to treat men like dirt. I will never forget when I brought a dr woman here on a visa. Guys all over would stare at her huge butt and spanish looks and get jealous. I would just be remember wishing I was in the dr again with like 5 woman who look better than her. I also remember guys trying to copy off of me but getting shot down because they were hitting on dominican women in the states who thought they wer ehot stuff instead of taking a quick flight and getting dimepieces for weeks or months at a time.

Are you the same guy that sends your money to RD only to churches and charities to help the needy? LOL

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Stunning?? You guys MUST be talking about non tourist areas (La Capital, Santiago, Campos) because every video or pic I've seen from POP, Sosua, Punta Cana, etc 75% of those Dominican women look a hot ghetto mess. And I'm not counting the Haitian women, who although most have their own type of "hot ghetto mess" look, I've also seen pics with Haitian and Dominican women side by side and the Haitian woman look 5x better than the Dominican one.
In the US we have all types of beautiful women, and they ain't all Dominican. I'm working in NYC and the fattest women here are the Dominicanas.

SHALENA

beauty is in the eyes of the holder

Dec 26, 2011
I'm working in NYC and the fattest women here are the Dominicanas.

Maybe the exposure to different food was hard on them? If they were raised on platano hervido y ensaladita de repollo and now they're consuming Whoppers and Ben & Jerry's you'll see a difference. I knew a couple that came from Cuba(won the lottery) and the girl was gorgeous- stunningly super-model gorgeous. When she'd get home from work, saw her do it a few times, first thing she'd do is help herself to a heaping serving of ice cream. Within a year of arriving to the states she was unrecognizable from her photos.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Maybe the exposure to different food was hard on them? If they were raised on platano hervido y ensaladita de repollo and now they're consuming Whoppers and Ben & Jerry's you'll see a difference. I knew a couple that came from Cuba(won the lottery) and the girl was gorgeous- stunningly super-model gorgeous. When she'd get home from work, saw her do it a few times, first thing she'd do is help herself to a heaping serving of ice cream. Within a year of arriving to the states she was unrecognizable from her photos.

VERY VERY VERY true when I lived in the DR and moved back to the states the first week I ATE EVERYTHING in sight.

pizza, fried chicken, mexican food, sub sandwiches, cheesecake etc you name I ate it.

Dec 26, 2011
VERY VERY VERY true when I lived in the DR and moved back to the states the first week I ATE EVERYTHING in sight.

pizza, fried chicken, mexican food, sub sandwiches, cheesecake etc you name I ate it.

Food is cheap to begin with in the US and fattening food is the cheapest.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
beauty is in the eyes of the holder

That is very true but I was replying to the posts that insinuate that once Dominican women reach the States, they get a swollen head because they are the most stunning women there....which is an absolute falsehood. The being the most stunning, not the swollen head :)

SHALENA

Dec 26, 2011
That is very true but I was replying to the posts that insinuate that once Dominican women reach the States, they get a swollen head because they are the most stunning women there....which is an absolute falsehood. The being the most stunning, not the swollen head :)

SHALENA

I guess it depends on the girl. You said a lot with your comment about where they're from. My ex was from the campo, was so beautiful when I met her twenty years ago in NYC, and still is. She takes care of herself but never had that attitude. OTH, there are those totally lacking any self-awareness whatsoever that highlight every chicho and sit around lamenting how hard it is to be so desired by every man they meet.

Here's a good parody(yes, I know he's Boricua but you get the idea):

Shit Spanish Girls Say - YouTube

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

SHALENA

What happens is they catch the same attitude most Latin American women have in NYC. Snotty, unapproachable, etc. Even the most humble-looking ones are like this. Unless you're tigre, you'll never catch their attention. That is what they seem to crave.

In the DR, the women fix themselves up, go out to mingle and are amenable to meeting new people. In NYC, Dominican women fix themselves up and go out to see how many guys they can diss. This becomes the focus of their girl talk for the rest of the week. If you're a regular dude, you'll get put through the ringer. If you're a gangster, it's orgy time.

Funny thing is, when you see the losers they wind up with and how their lives turn out, the repercussions are akin to karmic justice.

As far as Dominican women being fat, Latin American women who live in the 'hood, whether it's the younger ones or their older counterparts in general don't eat well and definitely don't exercise. They balk at the idea, since it's so far removed from their daily cultural experience. I've heard many times how "that shiit is for white girls" whenever I ask. You can see it at the supermarket, when families do a "compra" for the month.

Everything they buy is processed food in cans, plastic or cardboard. Whatever can fill everyone in the house up for the least amount of money-that's the priority. You can't buy fruits and vegetables in mass quantities to last you for a whole month because natural foods spoil quickly. But the "compra" is an inner-city institution and the stubbornness in getting people to change their food shopping and eating habits is impossible. You can't tell these people how to do nuthin'.

The younger ones think they'll be naturally slim and beautiful forever and the older ones would much rather sit around and bitch about how their husbands get drunk and never pay attention to them.

This is what life is like for the average ghetto chica-stubbornness, dysfunction, and an almost sneeringly defiant attitude towards any other manner of thinking.

Last edited:

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
Not at all. Looks like you did not understand me at all. I was saying that they are from a macho society so they leave and come to the free USA and in many cases treat men like dirt to share how they felt back in the DR. I have never met a dominican women in the states who just got one man, put in sacrifices and everything and stayed with him. Every one that I met had different baby's daddies and multiple husbands and boyfriends. They would do thinks like mouth off and tell off their man for no reason and cheat and go to clubs in tiny clothing even though they are not single and have kids and a husband. Also, they would get multiple male friends and manipulate them for money and favors and presents. Now is this wrong? Yes it is wrong to act like that. Relationships include sacrifices and respect. Regardless of who treated them badly in the DR.

Being responsible is a necessity for all adults. There is no excuse to be irresponsible. That includes parenting, managing relationships with significant others and so forth. There would be no excuse to act like a rebelious small child because some men hit them in the DR.

Now should men hit women? Nope. Women are naturally weaker than us and that is not fair. It is better to fight with another man since at least they might have a fair chance.

Wondering if these are the club scene women that you are talking about, because aren't these ones who tend to think they're all that & want men for their $$$?

Last edited:

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
What happens is they catch the same attitude most Latin American women have in NYC. Snotty, unapproachable, etc. Even the most humble-looking ones are like this. Unless you're tigre, you'll never catch their attention. That is what they seem to crave.

In the DR, the women fix themselves up, go out to mingle and are amenable to meeting new people. In NYC, Dominican women fix themselves up and go out to see how many guys they can diss. This becomes the focus of their girl talk for the rest of the week. If you're a regular dude, you'll get put through the ringer. If you're a gangster, it's orgy time.

Funny thing is, when you see the losers they wind up with and how their lives turn out, the repercussions are akin to karmic justice.

As far as Dominican women being fat, Latin American women who live in the 'hood, whether it's the younger ones or their older counterparts in general don't eat well and definitely don't exercise. They balk at the idea, since it's so far removed from their daily cultural experience. I've heard many times how "that shiit is for white girls" whenever I ask. You can see it at the supermarket, when families do a "compra" for the month.

Everything they buy is processed food in cans, plastic or cardboard. Whatever can fill everyone in the house up for the least amount of money-that's the priority. You can't buy fruits and vegetables in mass quantities to last you for a whole month because natural foods spoil quickly. But the "compra" is an inner-city institution and the stubbornness in getting people to change their food shopping and eating habits is impossible. You can't tell these people how to do nuthin'.

The younger ones think they'll be naturally slim and beautiful forever and the older ones would much rather sit around and bitch about how their husbands get drunk and never pay attention to them.

This is what life is like for the average ghetto chica-stubbornness, dysfunction, and an almost sneeringly defiant attitude towards any other manner of thinking.

Well said. I could not agree more with you. That is exactly how it is with Dominican women in the states. They are snotty and nor approachable. They tend to get fat in many cases and think the world revolves around them.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Where in the US ???? Idaho ?

I dont know but in NYC, I see plenty of UGLY Dominican women as well (Stop acting like every other Dominican woman is a miss Universe contender because that is not the case ). There are plenty of stunning women in the US, from Ukrainian to Colombian. The most beautiful women I know is East Indian, but anyway. Remember, not all men are into morenas with skin tight dresses ;)

Also, The sex starved men around my way are Dominican, lol :laugh:

Stop hating. You are woman so you would not necessarily know. The average dominican (18 - 28) woman who comes from the DR to the US almost always is an immediate cut above her local competition in the US.

They are then instantaneously bombarded with male attention they never received back home because - lets face it - being attractive in the DR is dime a dozen. Ask any man, Dominican or otherwise who has brought a woman to the US and find out what they tell you.
They are bombarded - quickly. Their femininity alone blows away the competition - (this is the same for many foreign women who come to the US). Lets face facts, US women on the average aren't all that feminine.

These are the facts.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Stop hating. You are woman so you would not necessarily know. The average dominican (18 - 28) woman who comes from the DR to the US almost always is an immediate cut above her local competition in the US.

They are then instantaneously bombarded with male attention they never received back home because - lets face it - being attractive in the DR is dime a dozen. Ask any man, Dominican or otherwise who has brought a woman to the US and find out what they tell you.
They are bombarded - quickly. Their femininity alone blows away the competition - (this is the same for many foreign women who come to the US). Lets face facts, US women on the average aren't all that feminine.

These are the facts.

Hardly the facts. While married to a Dominicana and friends with many attractive Dominican girls/women and would be the first to state that Dominican women are certainly no more beautiful that any other ethnic group. My neighbour is an absolutely stunning girl from Northern Indian - slim, curvy, beautiful face...etc. My son brings a Vietnamese girl over ( around 21) that even women stop to look at...etc. No one race has a monopoly on beautiful. I live 300 yards from an international ballet school and there are stunning girls coming from numerous countries to learn dancing there. I've seen very few Dominicanas that could compete body-wise with these girls, but you are correct about being feminine, Dominican women certainly are that, but then so are most Latinas, Italians, Irish,...etc.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Lets face facts, US women on the average aren't all that feminine.

This is a very interesting concept. I laugh when I hear guys go on about how sweet and affectionate Dominican women are. If talking about Dominican women on the island, this may be true, but in my experience these guys equate cheap and easily available sex with affection, also known in Spanish as "cari?o". So it is easy to be mistaken if you can't tell the difference between the two.

I don't find Dominican women to be any more affectionate than any other nationality. Like I said, the most affectionate woman you'll ever be with is the one who actually likes you and wants to be with you, and that has no precedent in nationality or race. Behind those hot bodies and snotty attitudes you see in Washington Heights is nothing but a mirage. These women crave attention because of self-esteem issues, and the easiest way to get it is by flaunting their looks, whereas many Dominican women on the island take pride in their looks to counteract their humble surroundings so they can retain a sense of pride.

There is a restaurant I frequent on 181st. Street west of Broadway. I was sitting at a table outside with a friend and there was a white guy sitting with three Dominican chicas, one in particular whom he was courting. She could not have been snottier, and my guess is she was just messing with him to impress her friends. My question to the young lady would be, why waste the poor guy's time if you're going to treat him like that? And to the guy-why waste time with a hoochie like this when paradise is only three hours away if Dominican women happen to be your particular fetish?

In the DR, courtship between gringos and Dominicanas is usually about desperation on both sides. Here in NYC it's very often about mind games and asserting control, and the pride women take in manipulating men, attempting to play the dominant role to emasculate the men they know are chasing them for sex.

Both scenarios are complete and utter BS, but that's the way both genders choose to waste their time.

Believe me, after dealing with these type of women, I don't blame anyone for going elsewhere to have a nice time with the females. Who in the world would want to deal with all that nonsense when alternatives are only a plane ride away?

Last edited:

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009

SHALENA

SKING, you are I presume a heterosexual female so your concept of what is attractive to men is no where near definitive - if you know what I mean.

The DR has a higher percentage of hot women ( of all stripes/shades) than most other places in the world. These are the facts. The male tourist biz and the Miss Universo pageants are proof. On a scale of 1-10 the DR average is high relative to place like the US. These are the facts. That doesn't mean other countries don't have attractive women - the average in the DR is higher. just the facts