Dominican guys

amarillysh

Mar 26, 2008
Is this post for real? There is nothing you can say to her, the mere fact that she ask the questions shows you she is already in denial!

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
LMAO, this is funny stuff!! I have my own questions about Dominicanas, but I figure it's probably about the same.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
OP, you seem like a lovely girl,just got your head in the clouds,these skinny little monkey men running around doing back flips on the beach, playing in the sea all day, out on the hustle at every opportunity day or night, this 'IS' the reality of it and although the Dwamers have a reputation for being a certain way about them that can come across negative, it is absolutely true that once you've been in the country long enough to be sitting at the beach having a cold one with a white girl, hand in hand with her man/boy after seeing him in the same situation with a different girl the next day, then the change over comes and he is with another and another etc etc. You know all this and so you are really asking us,'how do you feel about this'? aren't you as it is so alien to you that it is difficult to imagine how to share love with one guy, your head is doing cartwheels isn't it. Remember how quickly these words come from their mouths, in the USA you'd laugh your tits off if someone told you they loved you after a few months dating,in DR a few hours is sufficient to pop the question.
I can't tell you if the wife knows, depending where you live, she will certainly find out in time and when that happens then you need to be on your toes. A typical guy similar to what you are describing requires somethought,if he is doing this to his wife, then he is the kind of guy that will do it to you, so please don't make the mistake of thinking you are second best, quite possibly 3rd or 5th whatever. But the question remains on you, do you mind.
A couple of pros and cons,
Pro, by now you are out of limits to his friends, but don't worry they will be there to pickup the pieces when it does fall apart, if indeed it does fall apart. Remember where you are, not far from possibly one of the sexual capitasl of the world, if screwing was in the Olympics then they would without doubt win hands down, knees down, ass down every discipline involved.
Cons, Dominican women are very jealous, no matter what someone here say about 'as long as he is bringing some money home from you' (which you don't sound daft enough to ever do for him), worst case scenario she sees you on the street with him, or comes to find you at work (big country with even bigger louder,drama loving natives with mouths that can gossip messages from one coast to another in a matter of hours, gets to you and beats the hell out of you and leaves with her man.

Bigger con is she does the normal when a man she loves or needs is taken away and introduces you a nice hot oil skin peal which is also quite possible and very popular if you are pretty, you have no idea what is going on behind their closed doors, but this is a favourit of theirs spoil any beauty you may have.

Personally in a country where people, men and women are as violent as they are when it comes to resolving a domestic issue, and the police don't get involved in domestics either, at least until the violence is over. No man in the country likes to get his cloths dirty, not for anyone including the police,they'd rather slump a body in the pick up rather than break it us and get scratched or dirty clothes, the PN are told to shoot the legs if there is a chance one might by housing disease ............so be aware of that, if you end up in a scrap in DR, you are very often fighting for your life, women use big rocks and all sorts of weird sh1t to beat people up, and if you play knocked out and lie motionless, that does not work, you will get a breeze block on your head to finish it off.

Now, the real question is, are you happy with the situation, and would what would he think if you told him you had another man. My guess doesn't matter, but sometimes it is better just to slip off if it gets complicated, I don't believe his wife knows, I believe those who share a home and are prostitutes male and female probably couldn't care,it is just work, just sex.

my2pence and you can keep the

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
1st post for hannahh! i do not think you exist. i think you are a post generator. here is one more post for you. hugs

I met a boy here in Boca Chica, but now I found out he already got a Dominican wife. He tells me she does not matter that he got an 'extra/new' girlfriend. Of course I don't want to be his second girlfriend, but is this kind of normal in the Dominican Republic. I read some stories about sankies, but do the wifes of these guys really accept it that he got some foreign girlfriends???

Hugs,
Hannahh

qubanita

Jun 18, 2012
I was gonna go to the DR to a study abroad program there, but I have a boyfriend who was here in the states illegaly for six months and he recently went back thruogh mexico, but after hearing bout the crazy jelous women there im second guessing myself since he does have an ex there, which is the mother of his children.. mmmm?