Dominican Men! How good are they at foreplay?

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
in my experience ...

in my experience it is usually wham bam thank you!! say no more ............

not sure whether dominicans know what foreplay is!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Re: in my experience ...

cosmicjo said:
in my experience it is usually wham bam thank you!! say no more ............

not sure whether dominicans know what foreplay is!!!

Except for Camilo of course. Canadiankatie told me he is so good that's why she was so desperate to find him again . Oh wait so were you that's why you started about 8 threads on him. ;)

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
hummmmmm....

Cosmico.. Camilo must have been really good if you started 8 threads! No WBTYM there!
:bandit:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Re: Foreplay, Anyone?

Amber said:
That is if you are UP for it..:bandit:

Having had enough about politics and sankies for the time being, I thought it would be a good time to talk about something you can never have too much of: Foreplay.

Since we?ve already talked about sex, reasons to and not to and what we do during and after, why not talk about the chase, the seduction, the enticement, the moment you go from a goodnight kiss to unbridled passion?
The idea is to leave the professional sexual workers out of it and destroy some myths, educate and come out with a better idea of what the other side really thinks..
What is the male viewpoint on foreplay for themselves? For their mates? Do Dominican men differ from the rest in any of this?
What is the female viewpoint?

To avoid repetition, let?s suppose that you are with someone that you definitely have chemistry with. You have not waved your wallet around and are not in an AI. This person is with you because they want to be and the feeling is mutual. You are now mentally receptive to the point where even a hand placed over yours seems to send waves of electricity through your body.. This is what true foreplay entails.. The embracing of mind and body making each millimeter of your body a playground of pleasure.

Don?t mistake foreplay with getting the person hot. The difference is that in foreplay you are enjoying the pleasure you are giving in total abandonment, not just the pleasure you are receiving. For example, when you are gratifying someone orally, you may not be liking it, yet you do it to get them hot enough to the point of excitation. Yet, during foreplay, you can be performing the same act, but the feeling is completely different because you are enjoying every instant and must be pulled away.

;)

okay. i guess that we need to talk about that one

miguel

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Foreplay, ok now that I said it, let's get down to business . . . .

Here is a question, do you think DR men or Torist men are more likely to go down on a woman, and who is more likely to spend time at the start to get the woman in the mood.

Personally I find it frustrating when a woman falls asleep after only her fifth orgasam during foreplay, I mean for me it's all those hours for nothing! Woman can be so selfish.:tired: . . . and then I'm left wide awake and believe it or not their snoring like a chain saw and all sloopy and goopy too! Jaw wide open, legs spread, and of course I'm the one that of course has to put away all the toys, and when I get back from putting away all the toys and capping and putting away the lubricant, they have assumed the starfish position on the bed (you girls know what I'm talking about . . . . taking up all the space). So I'm left all sticky faced, only partially on the bed staring at the ceiling with a hardon. Yeash women!

-Lee;)

Last edited:

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Re: Foreplay, ok now that I said it, let's get down to business . . . .

I think you have been with the wrong chicks, personaly I love to give a man pleasure, specially dr men

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Itsnyder...:)

Hey Lee.. Women on this forum are probably wondering Why can't all men be as good as you? LOL :) Some Dominican men are great at foreplay when they want to be...I have one of those! :) Pam

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Lee, are you kidding me?

ltsnyder said:
Here is a question, do you think DR men or Torist men are more likely to go down on a woman, and who is more likely to spend time at the start to get the woman in the mood.

Personally I find it frustrating when a woman falls asleep after only her fifth orgasam during foreplay, I mean for me it's all those hours for nothing! Woman can be so selfish.:tired: . . . and then I'm left wide awake and believe it or not their snoring like a chain saw and all sloopy and goopy too! Jaw wide open, legs spread, and of course I'm the one that of course has to put away all the toys, and when I get back from putting away all the toys and capping and putting away the lubricant, they have assumed the starfish position on the bed (you girls know what I'm talking about . . . . taking up all the space). So I'm left all sticky faced, only partially on the bed staring at the ceiling with a hardon. Yeash women!

-Lee;)

If not... you have definitely been with the wrong chicks. You need to hang out w/ AZB or some of the other guys. Just an idea, don't go getting all fluster like you usually do.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Re: Lee, are you kidding me?

Forbeca said:
If not... you have definitely been with the wrong chicks. You need to hang out w/ AZB or some of the other guys. Just an idea, don't go getting all fluster like you usually do. [/QUOTEred

nice dream forbeca. it's was so funny that i had to read it out loud to some of my friends. nice imagination dude. sometimed, i also, find myself daydreaming. funny, real funny indeed.

Miguel