Dominican Style Love (So He Thought)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So right back where I first posted.

Being faithful has absolutely nothing to do with age and country.

If you want to do something, get your Dominican families to protest and bring in some new laws to the DR. Yeah right!

How people look to noisy people that can't mind their own business can't be legislated. :rolleyes:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Let's see!

Anna Coniglio said:
How people look to noisy people that can't mind their own business can't be legislated. :rolleyes:
If (NOTE: if) you are even insinuating that I am a "nosey" person, you don't know your arse from a hole on the ground!. I am the last person that can be considered a nosey person.

So stating a situation, any situation, of concern is now considered nosey and we should "mind our own businesses", if we follow your intructions, there would be no "sankie" forum for you to moderate. Right?. Also, the Debate Forum would disappear as most of the other forums. Now, it is ok for you to tell someone "your man sounds like a sankie to me"?. See, same thing, I can go around and tell you to mind your own business but since this is a concern to some, why would I do that?. See what I am talking about?. Good.

Annita, honey, sweetheart, we live in a free country that it's ok to disagree without "labeling" people just for the simple fact that they do not share your personal views.

I WILL NOT make this about you and I. I disagree with some of your views but since we are different, I WILL NOT label you as being nosey or a gossiper. I would just label you as a human that has views different than mine. Nothing personal!. End of story!.

Status
Not open for further replies.