DR child ID

jimbobo

Feb 9, 2014
If the child is indeed yours; do you feel any paternal instincts toward the child?
Follow advice and demand a Paternity test.
If the child is your offspring then it is up to you whether or not you want to contribute.
If not yours then there is no moral issue nor obligation to do anything.

The best possible protection in these matters is a condom!
Think about that in the future.

I have only been around here 9 years off and on' but the story sounds familiar.
Russell

You say: "if the child is yours then its up to you whether to contribute" WTF .... I always thought we are not dogs or chicken, maybe I am wrong , I don't know, anyway sex by hand is better than sex with condom

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
just an update... so I came to the DR and there is absolutely no problem.  I'm not sure of legal documentation required, etc.  but when the child was born, there is only one document.  there is another where both parents legally put their names.  she never did that.  I went with her to her hometown and we completed the paperwork.

just to be clear, there was never any question about paternity, no test, but it obvious.  and by the way, she is a beautiful little girl.  the reason for my post was about some of the things she said that made think there was something else afoot.  but there is / was nothing of the sort.

and yes, I have been 'around' and supportive.  but this thing about this legal document was new to me so I had some questions.  bottom line, she wanted everything to be legal as far the father and mother, of which I have no issue.

the thing about healthcare was due to her aversion to using the hospital in her hometown, which she believed to be substandard, so she had private insurance.  but apparently, she could not add my daughter to this insurance without the proper documentation.

anyway, all is good, the mother is sincere, my daughter is awesome.  actually I will be moving here for at least the better part of each year.

and again, thanks for all the response.  this forum is truly useful

Happy things were not as you suspected.