Enforced child maintenance.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
For some reason no one can ancer the ? Asked by the OP that leads me to bleave that no one really knows. It seams that most gringos just help with what thy can some send a lot some a little but as far as I can tell we have not heard from any one that has relley been to a DR cort and been told that he must send xyz.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I am also in a similar situation.I was with a girl I knew a couple hours in Boca Chica. While having sex the condom broke when I was done all I seen was the lil ring on me . The girl didn't even panic . I said to my self I bet this was a set up. Three weeks late I am getting calls like MAD from her saying she pregnant. So I paid for a ultrasound the ultra sound is a few weeks off so I might or migh not be the father .I said to the girl since im not sure if im the father I will send u 40.00 dollars a week to eat properly .(keep in mind this might not be my kid the girl is from boca chica ) I thought this was a fair deal . The girl told me she wants me to send her 600.00 per month or im a malo Padre. So now I told her I will send her nothing until a baby is born and if it looks similar to me I will fly there and have a DNA done.Then if it is mine I will have my lawyer draw me up a contract and see if I can make a deal to bring the kid to the staes if it is mine.I already found out this girl has a criminal record. I will be happy to have a child but im not going to give her money to scam me and not provide for the child .

Yeah.......
That sounds like a true story.
NOT.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Well .... we heard the fathers' side of the stories. And we know the mothers' side of the stories. Now let's hear it from the kids .........

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UxMcYsSkMXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I want to add a further piece of info in the finalizing of payments. If the claim is not escalated to a superior court where the case is heard to a higher judge then the two make an agreement in the first instance with the first judge. As well as the monthly amount agreed there is also a condition besides that all clothes and medical bills will be split 50/50, this does not mean when ever she buys clothes the guy needs to give her half the money or vice versa but it does mean that both parties need to keep receipts for clothes bought in order to protect themselves from further battles down the line.

In the higher court the woman must provide info that she is investing the same amount into the child as the man, as unless married it is a 50/50 commitment, but that is at the higher court and so many women must feel a little cornered into agreeing at the first instance, as this is not required there.

On the other hand there is a massive obstacle for the man if agreement is not reached at the first instance and the case escalated to the higher court and that is that there is an impediment put on his passport immediately until at least the first court date and until agreement is reached, THEN even after agreement is reached if the guy wants to leave the country he must make one years amount of maintenance before granted permission to leave and his passport validated for travel, which is a huge pain in the rear, not to mention the pocket.