Enough Already Of The Greed!! Landlord Help!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
THe most expensive paper is that thick stuff that smells like perfume. When using it it feels like one has a shyt sandwich in one's hand. The cheap stuff is a lot smaller gob and less likely to plug anything.

i'm with you on it. miesposo insisted on buying charmin and i cursed him with every bowel movement. it's so soft and silky it slides off the ass like water off the duck. cheaper paper neatly rubs the cocoa eye.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My kids flush a big potato down the toilet, that was easy, let it rot.
The plastic cup was a totally different experience.
My family throws the "TP" in a cans,with lids" beside all the toilets...(Visiting family Members NEVER flush "TP" down the toilet, OR, use the waste bin, they seem to prefer the floor! AND they PI$$ on the seat, and leave the "Floaters" for everyone to enjoy seeing!!!)
It's the AMOUNT of "TP" that they seem to find it necessary to use that amazes me!!!!
I have lived here for Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, "Stupid Dominican Tricks" no longer "PI$$ Me Off"!!!!!!
I now just smile, and sometimes laugh,then shake my head.
Each day does remind me that, you haven't seen all their "Tricks" just yet!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
file this under "things that exist" but i did find - accidentally - a blog by a polish guy where he presents photos of his dumps. he also generously has a space to present guest pictures.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am so glad I try not to drink coffee where dv8 is posting. There have been serveral times when my keyboard would have suffered. She is extremely graphic in a really sexy yet attractive manner. Especially if you know the lady!!

Great post dv8!!!

This whole thread is interesting on the more practical plane: To flush or not to flush.
1) If your house is connected to a sewer system, it seems proper and correct to flush.
2) If the residence is connected to a septic tank, it would seem that normal--admittedly a careless term--amounts of paper could be digested by the septic system, which needs to be cleaned out over time anyway.
3) In areas where the sanitary engineering is highly questionable, with pipes that are too small and perhaps less-than-perfectly constructed-septic tanks, then it would be polite to use the wastepaper baskets.
4) For those who go into the "campo" I think you will still find trash baskets for the newspapers or corn husks used for "clean-up"..in the latrines.

Cordially,

HB

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Tell me 24, now you know what I post here is true...Your right!! and I'm sick of it!!

Anthony, for the love of god, **** just finds you! You have more bad luck than anyone I ever have know.
Maybe its time.to move into a gringo gated complex. The locals see you as a blank check.
Good luck, hope all works out.

drescape24

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
last time i went to the campo there was toilet paper provided. kept under key and lock inside the house, with the toilet in a separate wooden building outside. i am pretty used to strange sanitary conditions, after spending endless summers in polish villages and then being a scout. but it was the first time aver i contemplated it would be better to s**t my pants rather than use the outhouse.
and no, it was not the fact it was a wooden shack with wide wooden plank with a single hole in it. and no, it was not the fact the wood was seemingly scarce when owners built the thing and i could put my head through the gaps between the planks. it was the fact that when i came inside the whole damn construction - and i am using this word loosely - suddenly jerked backwards under my weight. i was worried that if i stick my ass to much over the hole the entire thing will simply slide down the hill with me inside. thus, for the first time in my life i felt like a reverse thai stripper, shooting stuff out of the back door while standing perfectly erect and still.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey AE,

I agree 100% and was going to do just that and even get evicted!! because of what they did.. But their lawyer came over and asked us to leave because, if you recall, Edenorte accused them of stealing our electric and I believe they was...You don't go 800 - 1,300 pesos a Month or so, then BAM 25,000 6,000 and 9,000..So, we agreed to leave, plus those damn Bee's!!! very dangerous for Antonia..I'm talking swarms!!! Started at 8PM and around 3:30 AM I was on the run fending them off with bygone!! I'm a night owl, usually up to 5 AM most times..So, it was a bad deal all around and now this...

All of this is the reason why most people live out their deposit - most landlords don't deposit it as they should, and it's long gone by the time you leave. They'll use every trick in the book not to pay it back

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
last time i went to the campo there was toilet paper provided. kept under key and lock inside the house, with the toilet in a separate wooden building outside. i am pretty used to strange sanitary conditions, after spending endless summers in polish villages and then being a scout. but it was the first time aver i contemplated it would be better to s**t my pants rather than use the outhouse.
and no, it was not the fact it was a wooden shack with wide wooden plank with a single hole in it. and no, it was not the fact the wood was seemingly scarce when owners built the thing and i could put my head through the gaps between the planks. it was the fact that when i came inside the whole damn construction - and i am using this word loosely - suddenly jerked backwards under my weight. i was worried that if i stick my ass to much over the hole the entire thing will simply slide down the hill with me inside. thus, for the first time in my life i felt like a reverse thai stripper, shooting stuff out of the back door while standing perfectly erect and still.

the possibility that the occasional centipede might be up to his voyeur tricks is not something that inspires confidence, either

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I always flush TP in my house/apartment, never had a problem. Dirty paper in a trashcan is gross, in fact if a guest happens to leave some after their "business", they are not invited back. Ever. Isnt TP designed to self-destruct in the water anyway?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yes, of course it is and any correctly constructed septic system has no problems with TP. Tampons and Kotexes have crossed the line except for commercial construction.
Der Fish

absolutely. two things Dominicans have never learnt to build are septic systems and roofs. i live in a virtually new building, and every room leaks. just like the roofs in every other building i have lived in.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the possibility that the occasional centipede might be up to his voyeur tricks is not something that inspires confidence, either

judging by the large poultry audience observing my gymnast efforts the centipede would be greeted with much enthusiasm.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
judging by the large poultry audience observing my gymnast efforts the centipede would be greeted with much enthusiasm.

what, dv8; no door? or did you leave it open for easy escape in case the structure collapsed?

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Overall, the landlord lived in the States for Years! Matter of fact, they are going there next week..MMMM, cement bags eh?? flush!!! They should have mentioned something knowing I am an American.."However" I truly believe their tank had to be cleaned out and just decided to lie and say it was because of toilet paper after the dude saw some in the tank...perfect setup to keep more of my money...But they don't know me very well do they! I'm a wacky rabbit!! with a real bad temper with stupid people trying to rob me..

BTW, I also had a sprayer at my first apartment for I was advised about the plumbing there in SD..I just used the kitchen type sprayer, turned off the Bomba, attached a 2 way valve and it was good to go...WOW, Rocket scientist..I learned that Years ago going to Indonesia, its all they use are spray type toilet bowels or those low riders on the floor, GOD!! no thanks!!

I guess we better inquire about here now...OH JOY!!

Anthony

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
True, that huge roll of??? looks like napkins on a roll for crying out loud, used that a few times..
THe most expensive paper is that thick stuff that smells like perfume. When using it it feels like one has a shyt sandwich in one's hand. The cheap stuff is a lot smaller gob and less likely to plug anything.
Der Fish

Beenaway

May 27, 2013
Overall, the landlord lived in the States for Years! Matter of fact, they are going there next week..MMMM, cement bags eh?? flush!!! They should have mentioned something knowing I am an American.."However" I truly believe their tank had to be cleaned out and just decided to lie and say it was because of toilet paper after the dude saw some in the tank...perfect setup to keep more of my money...But they don't know me, a wacky rabbit with a real bad temper, stupid me..

...OH JOY!!

Anthony

We reap what we sow.
Stop throwing your paper down the bog - buy a waste-bin with a lid.

I would have stuck you 4000 pesos if I was the landlord to encourage you not to fck up everyone else's sh!t.

Please refer to the thread on bizarre complaints by Brit tourists - that's where this belongs.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
absolutely. two things Dominicans have never learnt to build are septic systems and roofs. i live in a virtually new building, and every room leaks. just like the roofs in every other building i have lived in.

What *have* they learnt to build really? I mean most parking lots are a disaster, what can be simpler than that?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
not enough wood for the door, i guess. there was a rice sack nailed to the entrance, thou.

that was the curtain. now i can understand why so many chicas do their bathroom business without closing the door