Flights from UK to DR

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Just tried to book with airflight.co.uk (which is the afdl.net). They seem to give the impression that you are booking a proper flight and get all your details and credit card number etc. . Then at the end they say we contact you.

I got an email later that the flight is no longer available at that price and call us for an lternative and so on. Once I called they said we have the same flight but more expensive !?!? A lot of rubbish about it was available at that price earlier but no longer (just 1 seat was available but now gone, blah, blah), yah, sure... !!!

Also the new one has a 15KG luggage allowance and to get to 20KG you need to pay another £20 pounds. At the end of it I was just laughing, but at the same time angry that they got my credit card number and my details with this cheap ploy to attract punters and then try to sell them a ticket for more money. Terrible practice if you ask me.

I say stay well away from them, I reckon most of their prices they are showing are b***s***, and as for 15KG restriction - nice trick.

Caz

May 15, 2004
Cheap flights

It is worth registering with both Thomson and Martinair so that they give you advance warning of their special seat sales. Both have recently had seats to POP for various periods at very discounted prices but available for a few days only.