Hello this is my first post on DR1!!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Bellavista? good luck. I don't know about crack there but you will not have any hard time finding some cheap cueros who maybe hooked on crack.
hahahaha.
There is a good chance the person can find an apartment for 6K range in some far away undesired neighborhoods. No chance of finding anything decent in a good neighborhood under 9K (like Mr.mike mentioned). now if you don't mind living in monterico, cien fuego, bella vista or even buenos aires areas, you will certainly find something within your price range. BY the way, 2k / apartment has left the town on the last bus, a long time ago.
AZB

What a difference cities can make; Bella Vista in Santo Domingo is one of the finest places to live.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
What a difference cities can make; Bella Vista in Santo Domingo is one of the finest places to live.

Yup, La Surza in Santiago is one of the finest place to live but in Santo Domingo is the worse.

JJ

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
The location is what makes the difference

You can find nice houses in a low price but the neighborhood should be not good or the houses is far from the city center. I remember when we was trying to buy our house my wife felt in love with brand new house the price was exelent but it was located at "Urbanization Codetel" you must drive through Los Ciruelitos, Camboya and Los Salados in order to get there(bad neighborhoods) as I know very well the city I decided no to make a decision, my wife was upset with this pretty house.One month later we decided to buy an old house in bad shape but located "El Embrujo Tercero" two minutes off Autopista Duarte, five minutes from the down town and more important for my business ten minutes from the air port. Few by few we remodeled the house and we add more construction as the lot was pretty big. Three years later we to sell this house and it were only for one week in the market.

GOOD EARNINGS $$$$.....

JJ