Here We Go Again...

J

JA809

Someone tried to blow up a plane headed to Miami from Paris...another American Airlines flight, when is this going to stop?

M

mike

Looks like some nut to me

Sounds like some nut to me. Thats a new one -exploding shoes!! Its almost funny..

J

jim

he was no nut

he actually had an explosive device in his shoe,if it wern't for the quick actions of the stewerdisses,and the passengers,that could have been a real catastrophe...jim

K

KenoshaChris f/k/a ChicacagoChris

Re: he was no nut

What amazes me is that I just ran into two Americans, husband and wife, and neither of them even knew that this occurred. I thought we got our heads out of our butts up here. But what about the French? They let this guy on who looks about as much as a Brit as my Turkish grandmother and he didn't check bags in. He didn't even have any frigg'n bags!!

H

hillbilly

According to CNN he bought a one way

ticket with CASH. Every profile i have heard of was fulfilled:
No Bags
One way (why waste the money, huh?)
Pays in cash
Weird looking

What is worse, is that he WAS detained the day before!! and the French questioned him but then they "believe'" him and let him board. Same for the AA people...they had their suspicions...

HB

A

azb

Re: nut vs terrorist.

Funny, when a terrorist is an American or European, we refrain from calling him a terrorist, but instead use words like ?a nut? or a ?maniac? to justify their actions. Imagine if he had been an arab or a muslim; just imagine what kind of headlines we would have all over the news?
Tell me this, why didn?t the media describe him as a Christian extremist international terrorist? After all, he is just as Christain as much as those arabs terrorists being muslims who are suspected to have brought down commercial airliners right after spending a night in a topless bar with nude babes dancing on their laps.
You see the selection of words that are being used between arabs muslims and non muslims terrorists? One is called a ?nut? and another is called Islamic extremist terrorist; both for committing similar crimes. I wonder what was his motive for sacrificing his life for killing everyone on board?. 25 virgins? You Christians offer more than the Muslims?