Hip-hop and rap in the DR

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
fidelista said:
Larry isn't as much of a nuisance as it seems. His middle-aged narrow-mindedness and likely love for honkey tonk and all things square dance is really quite useful ? if you're doing your doctoral thesis on people with the personalities of dung beetles.

Thanks JDub for the club suggestions, and curlando for the CD offer. Maybe I'll run into all y'all when I?m in SD. Until then (and likely afterwards), I?ll just keep on posting.

In solidarity,
Shaney from da block

lol, Larry's a cool dude.....When does your internship start??

roca

Jun 23, 2003
Another Club

Fidelista:
You might also want to try FUSION ROSE on thursday nights. But dress appropiately (almost like a "jevito"). Otherwise you might not get in. I've never been there myself but have firneds that do. Although it's a rap and hip hop night, it's still a "jevito" place so "rap attire" is no accepted.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Re: Two words I can't stand..

Cleef said:

I'm kicking some "Little Brother" right now, thanks Jon S.

When's the next "el tunki-tunki" party?

I know you like Little Brother's music, Cleef. It's really catchy.

The next party will probably be in December when I go to DR again hehe..........if my friends decide to actually leave Lincoln Ave alone for one night we might do something, they always bring the girls, hell, I'll invite CC but he might walk off with one or two women and he'll let them rub his tummy for good luck hahaha :devious: :cool: :p

Last edited: