History Lesson

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
Well, it is none of my bussiness, but the fact is there are many white Americans who not only look mixed with indigenous blood, but who claim to be and they are still considered white. Some country singers come to mind, as well as some movie actors. Not all Caucasians have 100% Caucasian genes. This is true of southern Europe, where sub-saharan genes are found in the general pop. in small percentages, as well of northern and eastern Europe, where a lot of Mongoloid genes have been found. On the other hand, you don't have to be white skinned, blond and blue eye to be Caucasian. Most Caucasians world wide are not.

In addition, in mixtures where sub-saharan African blood is not an issue, Americans are more flexible when it comes to race matters. Often the designation of "white" is more "political", meaning a certain person or group has been accepted as such. The reverse is true also: I have seen many people who don't look any different from any northern European who claim to be "American Indian" and even have an ID to prove their tribal membership. Others who can't prove membership, still claim Indian ancestry and sometimes even look like they have it, while keeping their designation as white, which is not challenged by anyone.

I have not taken the time to closely observe the Dominican First Lady's physonomy, but as far as Puerto Ricans go, they exhibit a wide range of phenotypes. Puerto Rican is not a racial group nor being Puerto Rican equates with "non white".

Now, if you mean that Leonel's wife does not look like the "typical" white American woman, you may be right. But that in itself tells us nothing about her racial background. In the New World, most people are mixed one way or another. In no country where two or more races have coexisted for hundreds of years is there anything that could be called biological racial purity, including the US white population. Hell, like I said before, not even in Europe!

Last edited:

asopao

Aug 6, 2005
Exxtol said:
Of course my paper was not the tell all, see all--I stated previously I could send you more examples--and if it is that serious I can even try and dig up my paper for you--you can't write a paper without books, of course you know that. I'll try and find the bibliography for you--all the books i used happened to be written by Dominicans. I think you should Know that not all Dominicans are going to think like you--just because they have different opinions doesn't make them "haitians in disguise"--how silly.

You see, the problem I have with some so called " scholars" is they always portray the Dominicans as just " being hateful in their blood". See, people like Cambeira and Sagas just have an agenda to make Quisqueya look bad, to embarass Quisqueya. Check out the language that haitiano Cambeira uses: " sister nations". You can tell that this baboso's agenda is for the Quisqueya to get haitianized, to give all Haitians in DR jus soli. For him, that's " the only way that Dominicans can " make up for all the racism, and injustices against ethnic Haitians".

And on Leonel's wife--IMO she would be considered mexican or central american here in the states--but thats from the two pictures I've seen of her--her features look more mestizo than full-blooded caucasoid--but that's just my opinion.

You see ! you making the same mistake like Cambeira did in his essay. Using U.S as what constitutes somebody's racial identity ! :angry:

Who gives a f*? why Cambeira had to come up with that, that was stupid and strips him from " true scholarship". How can you take this baboso as authentic scholarship?? :tired:

Exxtol said:
And one more thing--lighten up. You seem overly peeved. I don't agree with you--but it just ain't that serious.

Ok, how about Dominicans not liking Haitians for , you know, the abysmal state into they themselves got into ! The Duvalier years and their tontons macoutes ! In my believe, anti-haitianismo erradicates 80% from Haitians' collapse of civilization and 20% of "black denial, elite brainwashing, pseudo-indio labeling, blah blah blah, " that sagas/cambeira and other idiots is the only thing their mention. But they don't mention the REAL and MAIN reason , of why , NOT ONLY DOMINICANS, BUT BAHAMIANS, JAMAICANS and other dislike Haitians, and that is, Haitians' tendencies to flood other countries and not blame themselves on how f* up they have become

That is the true anti-haitianismo scholarship :glasses:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
juancarlos said:
Well, it is none of my bussiness, but the fact is there are many white Americans who not only look mixed with indigenous blood, but who claim to be and they are still considered white. Some country singers come to mind, as well as some movie actors. Not all Caucasians have 100% Caucasian genes. This is true of southern Europe, where sub-saharan genes are found in the general pop. in small percentages, as well of northern and eastern Europe, where a lot of Mongoloid genes have been found. On the other hand, you don't have to be white skinned, blond and blue eye to be Caucasian. Most Caucasians world wide are not.

In addition, in mixtures where sub-saharan African blood is not an issue, Americans are more flexible when it comes to race matters. Often the designation of "white" is more "political", meaning a certain person or group has been accepted as such. The reverse is true also: I have seen many people who don't look any different from any northern European who claim to be "American Indian" and even have an ID to prove their tribal membership. Others who can't prove membership, still claim Indian ancestry and sometimes even look like they have it, while keeping their designation as white, which is not challenged by anyone.

I have not taken the time to closely observe the Dominican First Lady's physonomy, but as far as Puerto Ricans go, they exhibit a wide range of phenotypes. Puerto Rican is not a racial group nor being Puerto Rican equates with "non white".

Now, if you mean that Leonel's wife does not look like the "typical" white American woman, you may be right. But that in itself tells us nothing about her racial background. In the New World, most people are mixed one way or another. In no country where two or more races have coexisted for hundreds of years is there anything that could be called biological racial purity, including the US white population. Hell, like I said before, not even in Europe!
Juan Carlos,

They know this very well, but it does not conforms to their anti-dominican, perhaps even anti-white stance, thus they conveniently ignore this.

Not to mention that every country in the world has the right to define its people based on whatever way such country's people want, not on other countries perception. I don't see a single American being willing to give up their way of defining themselves, why do they expect such thing from others?

I suppose they would prefer something similar to the following news story to occur here:

Whites targeted in Mugabe's race war
http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/april25html.html

Zanu PF in anti-white campaign
http://www.theindependent.co.zw/news/2004/May/Friday28/555.html

White farmer killed in Zimbabwe
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1878846.stm

However, this has been the response from the world's only super power towards that issue:

Bush widens sanctions against Zimbabwe
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/23/bush.zimbabwe.ap/index.html

Considering that Zimbabwe is not a major trading partner of the US-African trade and the fact that Zimbabwe is half way around the world from the US, its remarkable to see how the US is reacting to such thing.

If a similar thing was to occur across DR, being less than 1,000 nautical miles away from the Florida coast, an important trading partner for the United States-Latin American trade (DR is the 5th largest importer of US goods/services in Latin America), and the large presence of Dominicans in the US mainland; we would be sure of faster reaction from the Americans towards such situation, especially if such case would cause an economic meltdown in this country, much how Zimbabwe has gone from the breadbasket of Africa to a virtual hell economic meltdown for every Zimbabwe citizen living there today. In fact, neighboring Botswana (one of the brighter spots in all of Africa, an upper middle income country equitable to Mexico in terms of wealth and economic well being) has been forced to close its border with Zimbabwe due to massive amounts of Zimbabweans flooding into Botswana, threatning to destabilize their thriving economy.

Or, perhaps they simply want Dominicans to give up our way of living and succumb to their American way. This reverts back to why are they themselves not willing to give up what they know and accept as truth for what another society believes in. And since all societies are composed of people of flesh and bones and blood, with feelings, desires, goals, and opinion; why should the group of people collectively referred to as Americans impose their belief on the group of people collectively referred to as Dominicans, since both are people close to their traditions, ideals, and cultural norms?

Thank God we decided to be our own country in the 1950s, rather than having to impose a virtual apartheid simply because the Americans did it!

Thank God we decided to be our own country in the 1800s, with no ambition of invading anyone, rather than developing an expansion thirst just because the Americans did it!

Thank God we decided to be our own country in the 2001, rather than creating a war in the middle east, a war that almost nobody knows what is truly for, there is only speculation.

Each country exist because people around the world don't agree on how to live their life. Let people live the way they want and this mean, respecting other peoples views on life!

This means ending this attempt of imposing American ideals in a country where American ideals are not needed. What we need is economic mobility to increase and prosperity, everything else falls into second place!

In short, foreigners should learn to leave us alone! Dominican history is sprinkled with foreigners telling us what to do and look at the result! Although today we are wealthier than ever since we got our independence, we are at a great loss in moral, cultural, and even territorial preservation towards the Dominican state!

Leave us alone to fend for ourselves!

-NAL

Last edited:

Pana

Feb 12, 2005
I dont think it will happen....

Nal0whs said:
Juan Carlos,

They know this very well, but it does not conforms to their anti-dominican, perhaps even anti-white stance, thus they conveniently ignore this.

Not to mention that every country in the world has the right to define its people based on whatever way such country's people want, not on other countries perception. I don't see a single American being willing to give up their way of defining themselves, why do they expect such thing from others?

I suppose they would prefer something similar to the following news story to occur here:

Whites targeted in Mugabe's race war
http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/april25html.html

Zanu PF in anti-white campaign
http://www.theindependent.co.zw/news/2004/May/Friday28/555.html

White farmer killed in Zimbabwe
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1878846.stm

However, this has been the response from the world's only super power towards that issue:

Bush widens sanctions against Zimbabwe
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/23/bush.zimbabwe.ap/index.html

Considering that Zimbabwe is not a major trading partner of the US-African trade and the fact that Zimbabwe is half way around the world from the US, its remarkable to see how the US is reacting to such thing.

If a similar thing was to occur across DR, being less than 1,000 nautical miles away from the Florida coast, an important trading partner for the United States-Latin American trade (DR is the 5th largest importer of US goods/services in Latin America), and the large presence of Dominicans in the US mainland; we would be sure of faster reaction from the Americans towards such situation, especially if such case would cause an economic meltdown in this country, much how Zimbabwe has gone from the breadbasket of Africa to a virtual hell economic meltdown for every Zimbabwe citizen living there today. In fact, neighboring Botswana (one of the brighter spots in all of Africa, an upper middle income country equitable to Mexico in terms of wealth and economic well being) has been forced to close its border with Zimbabwe due to massive amounts of Zimbabweans flooding into Botswana, threatning to destabilize their thriving economy.

Or, perhaps they simply want Dominicans to give up our way of living and succumb to their American way. This reverts back to why are they themselves not willing to give up what they know and accept as truth for what another society believes in. And since all societies are composed of people of flesh and bones and blood, with feelings, desires, goals, and opinion; why should the group of people collectively referred to as Americans impose their belief on the group of people collectively referred to as Dominicans, since both are people close to their traditions, ideals, and cultural norms?

Thank God we decided to be our own country in the 1950s, rather than having to impose a virtual apartheid simply because the Americans did it!

Thank God we decided to be our own country in the 1800s, with no ambition of invading anyone, rather than developing an expansion thirst just because the Americans did it!

Thank God we decided to be our own country in the 2001, rather than creating a war in the middle east, a war that almost nobody knows what is truly for, there is only speculation.

Each country exist because people around the world don't agree on how to live their life. Let people live the way they want and this mean, respecting other peoples views on life!

This means ending this attempt of imposing American ideals in a country where American ideals are not needed. What we need is economic mobility to increase and prosperity, everything else falls into second place!

In short, foreigners should learn to leave us alone! Dominican history is sprinkled with foreigners telling us what to do and look at the result! Although today we are wealthier than ever since we got our independence, we are at a great loss in moral, cultural, and even territorial preservation towards the Dominican state!

Leave us alone to fend for ourselves!

-NAL
With Tourist visiting Republica Dominicana and Cable T.V and Dominican Yorks coming back to RD to visit it is going to have a slight impact on Dominican culture adding a little bit with an American influence as it can be said around the whole world. When I go back to visit family in Panama every one there wants American clothes music stlye etc... I have seen this traveling around the world myself 1st hand when I was in the U.S Marines American Culture impacting everyone.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
ronaldobklyn said:
With Tourist visiting Republica Dominicana and Cable T.V and Dominican Yorks coming back to RD to visit it is going to have a slight impact on Dominican culture adding a little bit with an American influence as it can be said around the whole world. When I go back to visit family in Panama every one there wants American clothes music stlye etc... I have seen this traveling around the world myself 1st hand when I was in the U.S Marines American Culture impacting everyone.
First off I agree with Nawls that the DR needs to have its own sense of cultural and national identity instead of being forced to be identical with another country, but ronaldo made a valid point that with cable tv and Dom Yorks returning to the DR that many younger generation Dominicans want the American Lifestyle and Dream.

Hanging out in Santiago you see Dominicans craving "Seven for all mankind jeans", Lacoste and Puma sneakers. When I go there with my I-Pod and Citizens of Humanity or Rock and Republic Jeans, Fuhgeddaboudit. Also the Dominicans with "means" drink Miller Genuine Draft and Johnnie Walker Black. They want American Culture and they are keeping an eye on everything that's going on NYC.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
ronaldobklyn said:
I know this, look if you want to see Dominican Republic history with your own eyes, next time you are in Santo Domingo put attention to the architecture and urban model as you travel through out the city. This is what you will see:

Colonial Zone = Influence from Spain
Areas sorrounding Colonial Zone = Fascism under Trujillo, but still with a sense of finding a Dominican self identity.

Areas west of Gazcue = it's just what Bofill stated in the Summer, an American city by the sea!

All these areas developed at different time periods, but they clearly depict the foreign influence. Is there an area in this city where the buildings and urban designs point towards being uniquely Dominican?

If there is, I would like to know where!

But, in my opinion, its more acceptable to hear Dominicans or Americans with Dominican blood in them coming here and making some positive change (only the positives, nobody wants the negatives for obvious reasons) rather than having people who have absolutely no connection to this country coming here from abroad and telling us how to live our life!!!!

The reason why I detest such thing from foreigners is because if our country turns out a way it was not forseen due to the changes, guess what the foreigners will do? They will simply move on in their country while the DR is stuck with the new problems they created!

Just look at our history, Americans came in 1916 with a full force invasion, intervening in the political affairs of a legitimate independent country. When the Americans left, what was the DR stuck with? Try Rafael Molinas Trujillo!

Not pretty at all!!!

Also, after Trujillo plenty of people saying the DR needed to change, the DR needed to be more liberal, more open, blah blah blah. Those of us who warned them were simply labeled communists!

Look around today, what are Dominicans complaining about? Loss of morals, nobody caring about the country, loss of patriotism, etc etc etc.

This is the liberalization people wanted, but people imposed this rather than let it come naturally and guess what we got, something we did not really want it. Where are those people who were calling for a more liberal DR?

I truly want to know where they are hiding because they are nowhere to be found!!!!

And because of them, we are stuck with this country you see today!!!

-NAL

Last edited:

Exxtol

Jun 27, 2005
asopao said:
You see ! you making the same mistake like Cambeira did in his essay. Using U.S as what constitutes somebody's racial identity ! :angry:

This was the only statement I felt the need to respond too.......please REREAD my post. I specifically stated that in the UNITED STATES she would be considered "mexican" to the general population (especially on the West Coast) and central or south american to those with a bit of cultural awareness--that was in response to your statement that she would be considered white even on "such and such planet" (not your exact quote). I was simply pointing out, that's not the case.

asopao

Aug 6, 2005
Exxtol said:
This was the only statement I felt the need to respond too.......please REREAD my post. I specifically stated that in the UNITED STATES she would be considered "mexican" to the general population (especially on the West Coast) and central or south american to those with a bit of cultural awareness--that was in response to your statement that she would be considered white even on "such and such planet" (not your exact quote). I was simply pointing out, that's not the case.

You still are not getting it. I'm gonna put it simple. What the hell the word " U.S.A" has anything to do with what we're talking about here?? :tired:

I know that you live in the U.S, thus, you saying " what people" think. I understand that. What you don't undestand that by doing this, it doesn't look " cosmopolotian". Cambeira's world also seems limited to " DR, Barbados, U.S". Now, if a Brazilian comes to DR, and start labeling Dominicans in his own racial terms, do you think that he'll take whaterer shyte the U.S labels people by looks as facts????

That's why I say, Cambeira's imput on " in the u.s, those mulattoes woulld just be considered as " blacks". Do you know what I mean now???

This idiotic bias just thrashes all his " essays". Leonel's wife doesn't look like a light mestiza at all, and " white" isn't only " blond hair and blue eyes".
race views is on the individual's eye, not based on " U.S" etc. The inclusion of any country doesn't have any place to be mentioned.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Explaining the Race Issues

asopao said:
You still are not getting it. I'm gonna put it simple. What the hell the word " U.S.A" has anything to do with what we're talking about here?? :tired:

I know that you live in the U.S, thus, you saying " what people" think. I understand that. What you don't undestand that by doing this, it doesn't look " cosmopolotian". Cambeira's world also seems limited to " DR, Barbados, U.S". Now, if a Brazilian comes to DR, and start labeling Dominicans in his own racial terms, do you think that he'll take whaterer shyte the U.S labels people by looks as facts????

That's why I say, Cambeira's imput on " in the u.s, those mulattoes woulld just be considered as " blacks". Do you know what I mean now???

This idiotic bias just thrashes all his " essays". Leonel's wife doesn't look like a light mestiza at all, and " white" isn't only " blond hair and blue eyes".
race views is on the individual's eye, not based on " U.S" etc. The inclusion of any country doesn't have any place to be mentioned.
Agreeing with Asopao
I suppose you are using the majority rules mentality.

Considering that there are more countries where people are labeled by particular mixtures (ie. mulattos, zambos, quadroon, etc) as opposed to a legalized form (ie. legally, one drop of x blood makes a person x).

Differences in Classifications
I find it interesting why Americans in particular, are so strict in declaring who is white or not, but so liberal when it comes to declare who is black or not, with no disregard for people of mixed, because they put the mixed in the "inferior" race. Other countries, such as Mexico and Guatemala, also have this mentality, however there its not so much between whites and blacks, but whites and indians. In Guatemala, for example, one drop of indian blood is enough to consider a person indian. Its important to note that the difference of an Indian and an andino in Guatemala is mostly culturally based, rather than biologically. How a person dresses and lives (western or native styles) will define a person as either indian or andino (mixed). On the contrary, being white is simply being of pure european descendancy or so many generations of mixing with whites that native features are hardly noticeable.

With the case of Dominican Republic, Cuba, Brazil, Venezuela, and plenty other nations within LA and in the rest of the world, classifications of people are more based on cultural acceptance, rather than biological. Thus, a mulatto who is really a quadroon (these look white, except in certain private areas of the body which tends to be dark and/or dark gums in the mouth) would be considered white. Of course, pure whites are also considered whites as well. However, a rich white is always seen slighter whiter than a poor white. With the case of dark skin people, the wealthier the person the whiter they are, not by virtue of their skin color, but by virtue of their social standing and elevated class.

Point in case, Sammy Sosa (despite his extremely humble beginings and obvious dark skin color) is often looked upon as "whiter" than a similar person living in a slum. Is he looked upon as whiter because he may be whiter? No. Do people actually see him as whiter than others his same color? No. But, people do regard him with more respect, they put more attention to what he has to say, and many adore him due to his personal prosperity. Thus, being white is akin to being successful and being poor is akin to being black, but it has little to do with actual biological realities, but more so a social construct, much how the notion of race on a global level has been a social construct, at least that is what scientists and anthropologist are finding since genetically, humans don't seem to be that much different from each other, aside from the reality that each person alive is a unique being.

Who is correct?
The more American-Mexican-Guatemalan one drop rule base of defining race or the Caribbean-Brazilian social construct way of defining race?

The truth is that they cannot be compared. Why?

Because race in these two types of society means two different things. In US example, race means being genetically tied to a particular group of people. People of mixed heritage are given the race categorization of the group deemed inferior by that society. The issue of race in the US example is more an issue of power and preserving that power in the hands of the whites.

With the DR type example, the issue of race is a social construct, irrespective of genetical or biological evidence. This social construct is based on an elitist system that is based on preserving the power among the elites, let the elites be white, blacks, mixed genetically with each new generation, but whomever the elites are genetically they will maintain their power. In this system, a person from an underprivilidged background would get the chance to make it to the top of the society by virtue of improving his/her education, social status, wealth and the sort, with complete disregard of the person's genetics one's the person reaches a level of influence, prestige, class, and social status.

My Opinion and Why
Which is better?

In my opinion, the DR type is better, because all a person has to do is take control of the things he/she may actually have control over (education, personal well being, social status, class, etc - all these things can be learned). This actually allows different types of people to reach the upper levels of a society disregarding that person's genetic make up, unless the person is at the lower rung of society.

The US type is worst, because people who are not white genetically will be seen as less than ideal even if non-whites make it to the top of that society. This is evident in the deep drift between whites and non-whites in the United States in particular. This drift and racist way of living is reflected in the fact that even within upper class American society, whites and blacks for the most part have their own associations, clubs, sometimes even neighborhoods based on genetic classifications more so than actual wealth and class. The reason there are associations such as the International Association of Black Professional Firefighters, or magazines based on race classifications, or an emphasis on developing pride based on race classifications is due to the constant inferiority complex imposed on non-whites in that country. Since non-whites realize that their system has no space for them to move beyond those negative titles and stereotypes, they will do the next best thing and that is form organizations, groups, and the sort that benefits their own types and sometimes even contest what the whites may have done.

As you can see, the DR system is more classist, the US system is more racist. The DR system gives all types of people a chance at being accepted by upper class society, the US system does not, because in the US a person classified as black is, for some reason, seen as slightly inferior to a person of similiar class, social status, and wealth who might be what they call white. Thus, the make up for this inferiority complex, you see organizations being developed by blacks for blacks in that country, as oppose to organizations for rich, middle class, and poor respectively as you see here in DR.

It's important to understand these things because only then you will understand one simple fact between race classifications in DR vs. US. They both are talking of apples and oranges and they cannot be compared.

The Issue of Western Societies
This also explains why Americans, in particular, does not regard Latin America as "western", but Latin American countries and even some European countries (particularly the meditteranean ones) do consider Latin America as part of the West and/or Western countries.

The Americans refuse to accept Latin American nations as western nations based on the issue of biological race, many Europeans and Latin American nations consider themselves western based on the relatively heavy European influence (particularly Spanish) in their society, more so than in most places around the world. The American classification is more racist, the Latin and Meditteranean Europe classification is more cultural based.

Again, the Latin/European classification of what society is western makes more sense, because being a western person has more to do with culture rather than race, because there are many caucasians living in north central Asia and middle east who are clearly not western, but look European. Thus, a western society remains western as long as the culture has heavy western influences, regardless of race.

The US classification of what society is western makes the least sense, because its too racially based. A society composed of mixed people or non-whites, but has tremendous western influences would not be considered western based on race along, which in my opinion is extremely racist and wrong.

Conclusion
This is why there is no consensus when race is being discussed on these boards, especially when people try to imply the US way of seeing race upon Dominicans or vice versa.

-NAL:rambo:

Last edited:

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Good post, Nal. I especially liked the part quoted below about who's Western, when and where.

In my experience, you are right that in Europe I have been treated as an equal Western-oriented and bred person, while in the US there is a general impetus to down-classify me, not based on culture or even race, but simplyon being a Spanish language speaker, thus of Hispanic origin and in the U.S. by derivation assumed to be "inferior". This is however also a social construct based on the low educational and socioeconomic status of most our Latin American (including Dominicans) brothers and sisters immigrants to this country.

Mind you, that not all Americans think like this and I do find that it is more than racism just plain ignorance. They think that it is a compliment to tell me "but you don't look Latin" or "you must have gone to school here".
In the Washington DC area for example, with many diplomats and educated Latin Americans folks around, the views are sometimes to overvalue us, depending on whom you encounter. Younger generations are also starting to think less in the old fashioned way of 1 drop rules, or in general, of making assumptions based on which part of the globe you're from. BTW, in Guatemala, the people you call andino are actually called ladino.
- Tordok

Nal0whs said:
The Issue of Western Societies
This also explains why Americans, in particular, does not regard Latin America as "western", but Latin American countries and even some European countries (particularly the meditteranean ones) do consider Latin America as part of the West and/or Western countries.

The Americans refuse to accept Latin American nations as western nations based on the issue of biological race, many Europeans and Latin American nations consider themselves western based on the relatively heavy European influence (particularly Spanish) in their society, more so than in most places around the world. The American classification is more racist, the Latin and Meditteranean Europe classification is more cultural based.

Again, the Latin/European classification of what society is western makes more sense, because being a western person has more to do with culture rather than race, because there are many caucasians living in north central Asia and middle east who are clearly not western, but look European. Thus, a western society remains western as long as the culture has heavy western influences, regardless of race.

The US classification of what society is western makes the least sense, because its too racially based. A society composed of mixed people or non-whites, but has tremendous western influences would not be considered western based on race along, which in my opinion is extremely racist and wrong.

-NAL:rambo:

Exxtol

Jun 27, 2005
Nal0whs said:
Agreeing with Asopao

The US classification of what society is western makes the least sense, because its too racially based.

Last edited: