Hopeless love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Quote:
I told here I was married after a little while, because the hurricane was so strong, and I told here I had no childs.

But you do have childs. You have two sons. male and female

domerican

Oct 9, 2002
"Cuba" - who said that? I like it!

Therefore, Cuba-

You actually want us to believe that you made a calculated decision when going to the "river" to wear a big hat and long sleeve shirts, so you wouldn't get a tan. Making every calculated move not to tip your wife off. You are so smart and sneaking.

Hmmmmmmm, did we mention here that we are all over the age of 2 and don't suck our thumbs any longer?

Anyhow, keep on going if it's making you feel better or as Johhny Honda said....it helps you deal with 'the rock issue'.

I swear, I'm going to write a book now. It doesn't really matter what the plot will be. People will read anything - we are all living proof! Dios Mio!!!!!

x-man, your too funny!

Lee-Lee, I agree with your remark about the title. It should have been titled "Hopeless Love!" (or anyother punctuation)NOT "Hopeless Love?"

EXACTLY - can someone tell me the difference.

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
Yes, I told here I have two sons after a few weeks, because I was afraid to tell her; 1) I'm married 2)...and I also have two sons. I was thinking she would end if she would have known.
Later I discovered her different vue "esto no me importa, Fidel, mi vida y tu vida es ahora, aqui...tambien si yo me siento come si estoy comiendo un pan escondido de tu mujer...per? de ahora en adelante dime solo la verdad, y yo har? lo mismo con tigo..."
6 months later I did my first trip to her home in Santo, by enlarging a little bit another business trip to U.S...4 days into El Cervantes Hotel, because she was still married with the other guy and she didn't want to bring another man in her home...those days; it has been like being thrown into a washing machine and, when finished, I was a Bornagain and 6 pounds less. Hey, not only the "sleeping" but all the rest, the "discovery" of this country in his basic version.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
I finaly fingered it out 2 sons male and female his freakin kids are hermorphadites,the plot thickens:bandit:

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
Hey Johhny, that's very nice...but as I said at the beginning I'm ready to hear all the sarcasm and get all the knives, also the very poor one...believe what you want to believe.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
Cubano......

i for one would love to help you.
you are suffering from alzheimer's....... go to your doc...
another possiblity.... you hear voices... go to your nearest psycho.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
ok castro.......
i was mean.
you started off so seriously with your initial message, and i guess that's why so many of us noticed it.
but when you BS left right and centre, it's hard for people to take you seriously.
the reason you are so tortutred is because you beahve like one of those dominican animation player guys that all of us are so familiar with...... as if you have no responsibilities and the whole world can kiss your ass.
well wake up
you have two sons... or one female son and male daughter... or is it twins this time around??? that should be your primary responsibility.
your wife ......... remember her??? the one you said 'i do' to? or maybe that was the voice in your mind and you never did it!!!!

the point is....... this lady of yours... the latin lover of yours...... she's quite a madre teresa huh??
quoting you 'because she was still married with the other guy and she didn't want to bring another man in her home..'.....she's really good and innocent isn't she??? wake up and smell the caffeine buddy........she's doing others when you're not there. but don't worry... she's nice and innocent....... she would never, in a million years bring another man into the house while you're not there.
she'll only meet him elswhere, and once a better one comes along bye to cubano de la castro!

which brings me to one final note (if anyone thinks this message is too long..... kiss my ass... no one's making you read it)
this chic..... even if she exists somewhere in cubano's imagination (which IS kinda wild) is an example of a 'she player'......... those beeeyaches exist as well... so maybe we can ease up on the male players and realize that both male and female players are EVERYWHERE.... God help us all!!!

i'm out

Last edited:

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Lee, Leee....

What makes you the expert on this topic? Have you had more experience with DR individuals than this one time resort visit? Just curious....

domerican

Oct 9, 2002
This has got to be one of by favorite topics I must admit, not because of the Cuban b.s. story but, because of the responses!

This is amazing!!

When I start my book can I use your quotes Lee-Lee? Your the best!

I think castro is suffering from one disease or another. He just doesn't seem very coherent.

Did we ever do an age check here? You start Fidel....
Just wondering!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
meredith

sorry to offend you

but... could you just quote for me, please, where exactly i suggested that i'm an expert of DR culture?

and yeah....
my ability to write my ideas radically those not imply that i think i'm 'miss know it all'... I just like to express my thoughts ; )

athanku

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Anna

Anna Coniglio said:
I thought you had a car already, remember!
Quote:

"I hired this car for a week maybe two...it's 600 pesos for the whole week, it's not cheap but now I don't have enough money to buy .

If I understand him, he is trying to quote his
amante's brother.

Moca

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Fidel

I am interested to hear about your "viaje" a Moca.
I have family in both Herrera and Moca. This story
is getting my interest up about whether tu mujer
is some type of relative. Then again, we are all
human.

Neutral,

Moca

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
Lee-Lee,
No, she is not a Madre Theresa, I know that...but after the first bunch of lies she always tell me the truth and I'll show you later why in the second portion of my story.
I have no diseases, or at least I guess so; I'm 37, in good shape, 1,81 x 78kilos.
Yes, Hamilton is one of Belchis brother
You are interested en mi viaje en Moca...hmmm, this is getting dangerous for me...she has un viaje de tios, tias, primos y primas todos casados y con hijos, but not in Moca City; they live en el campo de Moca, rising puercos and selling Platanos to the S.Francisco market, every day. Some of them has no job and simply live their life by sharing what the other relatives have...when we arrived to one of her uncles's home, she gave to his wife 250 pesos to make the month trough, and 30 pesos to him, good for two beeper...
I have to go back to job. I will follow tomorrow

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
No, she is not a Madre Theresa, I know that...but after the first bunch of lies she always tell me the truth.:laugh:

Anna rolling around the floor laughing. How do you ever trust someone that has told you a "bunch of lies" ? It shows their true values. It nomally shows up again when you least expect it.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Lee-Lee said:

wake up and smell the caffeine buddy........she's doing others when you're not there. but don't worry... she's nice and innocent....... she would never, in a million years bring another man into the house while you're not there.
she'll only meet him elswhere, and once a better one comes along bye to cubano de la castro!

which brings me to one final note (if anyone thinks this message is too long..... kiss my ass... no one's making you read it)
this chic..... even if she exists somewhere in cubano's imagination (which IS kinda wild) is an example of a 'she player'.........

You didn't offend me, don't worry Lee, Lee... ;)
It's just you make generalizations on individuals from the D.R. from only one week visit there, you seem like you think that everyone there are players, from your bad experience and they are not. Give the girl a break, she may be a good one, you don't know her. Don't make generalizations...

Sapphire&Pearl

Sep 30, 2002
Fidel?.instead of thinking about your burning loins?.think about this?..
Your too worried about what you need to be happy when you really should learn to be happy with what you are lucky to have.

You have been blessed enough to find love with one woman?.she gave two?sons? Why complicate it? So many people long for a loving spouse if you have that be happy as it is a blessing not to be taken for granted. So many people never find that love.

I am bored to tears with your ridiculous ?love story? and I think you are a spoiled brat who does not appreciate what you are have. Stop the fiction novel?.it?s not flattering and an affair is nothing to brag about.

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
FIDEL,

Your are the best. Any of her sister's open for a relationship? I would love to join in on your next big adventure. To hell with "Disney". I'll take the cheap rental cars, and cheap women. One trip with you would leave me with a life-time of memories.

Please, I would like to be in the next big adventure of Fidel. We can cruz the Island. You know go over the mountain's, and threw the valley.
Don't you forget? Let's bring the dog's with us.
We will leave our job's behind, and find out what real richness is all about..Any way you write it, it's alright with me, just count me in.

Fedil, I think your going to be the next.......
C.S. LEWIS.

P.S. Please write again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.