I miss the DR

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Amended post. Please disregard post #31-

That's right. Those silly little games y'all love playing don't work in the DR. Homeboy knows five minutes of some Latin anaconda is enough to keep some of his clients/victims begging for more, which is why you're where you are with this guy right now.

With all due respect to Dominican men everywhere...........
Word on the street is that their "Latin anaconda" is not actually the greatest attraction.
The ladies fall instantly for the angle the Dominican guys employ so well.
Nobody is better at "whispering sweet nothings".
LOL..........There is an expression in Quebec, "Chanteur de pommes".
Remember that all the experts say that a woman's most sensitive sex organ is between her ears......
As a matter of fact, many women are addicted to the silly meaningless love talk while at the same time
being terribly disappointed with the actual performance of that "Latin anaconda".....
A Dominican's performance in the sack has often been referred to as a huge "anti-climax".
They say that Cubans are the seriously GOOD lovers.
Hey...........just another point of view.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
With all due respect to Dominican men everywhere...........
Word on the street is that their "Latin anaconda" is not actually the greatest attraction.
The ladies fall instantly for the angle the Dominican guys employ so well.
Nobody is better at "whispering sweet nothings".
LOL..........There is an expression in Quebec, "Chanteur de pommes".
Remember that all the experts say that a woman's most sensitive sex organ is between her ears......
As a matter of fact, many women are addicted to the silly meaningless love talk while at the same time
being terribly disappointed with the actual performance of that "Latin anaconda".....
A Dominican's performance in the sack has often been referred to as a huge "anti-climax".
They say that Cubans are the seriously GOOD lovers.
Hey...........just another point of view.

flyinroom, you have said the same words i have heard so often, but cannot verify, since i have no interest in men. however, i have been told by many Dominican women that the men here are nothing worthwhile in the sack, and are highly overrated. they do, however, have the ability to con gringas with the "me love you long time" line. then again, when you look like some of the girls i see trolling for pipe here, nobody says that to them where they come from.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Berzin", NEVER, EVER, disregard the "POWER" of a "Big COCK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I have been told hundreds of times by women all over the WORLD"!!!!!
Problem is, they were lamenting the sad truth that I don't have one!
I was "Lamenting" right with them!!!!!
People lose lots of thing when on vacation here.
First to go is their perspective, right after their "Common Sense" that is!
We all wonder why, when a woman arrives in the DR, she chooses to have sex with a guy she wouldn't talk to in their home country????
I said "Woman" because a man will "Screw" Any Woman, Anywhere, any TIME.
So we don't count in the equation.
The really sad cases are posted here by the women who ended coming here alone, and going home with TWO.
How happy the grandparents will be with their new "Dominicano/Americano", grand baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
You can treat most "STDs", but "HIV", and "Herpes" are the "Gifts That Keep On TAKING"!

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
My friends have asked me "is it possible to meet a decent guy in the Dominican" and I say not totally impossible but not really likely if your on vacation staying at a AI. The thought process should be like the Las Vegas saying "What happens in DR should stay in DR". Never take anything home with you that you didn't come with (baby, STD, etc..)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
"Berzin", NEVER, EVER, disregard the "POWER" of a "Big COCK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I have been told hundreds of times by women all over the WORLD"!!!!!
Problem is, they were lamenting the sad truth that I don't have one!
I was "Lamenting" right with them!!!!!
!

Truer words were never spoken. LOL SOMETIMES though, the combination of big wallet plus a talented tongue will serve as a TEMPORARY alternative; but never as a permanent replacement. LOLOLOL

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012

CCCCCCCCCCCCC,
Some women love big cocks.
Some women don't.
But when you get right down to it........
There is nothing more pathetic than a big cock that just lies around wanting to be admired.
I mean really...
What's that all about?
We're not worthy and all that.....
lol.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Compared to the USA DR women are low maint. Yes you have to pay. You have to pay in the US but pretend that you dont have to pay. The DR cuts aside all that bullshtt. Its so easy to play the game. When you are done with her say No mas dinero. No messy breakups she is gone like a fart in the wind.
Its not that they hate gringos its that you arent having a relationship based on mutual respect. If you act like a lovesick puppy las chicas will think you are a pee word. Be a man drink cheat forget about foreplay and your women will stick by you. Act like a sissy and you will be looking for advice on DR 1 you wont take it but you will look for it.

For women unless a guy has both his parents and has a great job and money you are better off getting some ghetto rat in the States to knock you up.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Berzin a lot of what you said is not true any more playing out of your league and not braking the bank are long gone men my fathers age have destroyed this island. The god old day of MJ and the bulls are gone today it is LBJ and the heat and in the DR you must pay as much if not more then in the gold old USA. DR girls only find DR men sexy thy do not like us....... You are giving people the wrong idea.

Yacht chef, you have to use the capitalist model if you want to understand what I'm saying. In a capitalist society, labor, as time goes on, is worth less and less. Capitalists will scour the Earth to find labor at the cheapest possible cost, social and ethical considerations be damned. It's all about profit margins and "responsibility to the shareholder".

In the DR, there isn't enough capital flowing either from native Dominicans or expats to keep every single chica in expensive cell phones and salon appointments. It's just like the baseball academies. For every one Dominican that gets signed, one hundred others get tossed into the trash heap, never to be heard from again. And no one cares what happens to them afterwards.

Sankies and sankiettes are hustlers whose sole purpose is to get something for nothing, most of the time for less than nothing. Most of the time they try to put in the most minimum work possible and don't care either way whether it works in their favor or not because to them there's always another sucker coming off those international flights multiple times a day. The guys are more aggressive than the women, but they both play the same game.

So, if you are overpaying or giving more than your getting, you are not playing your cards right, or you aren't looking in the right places. Let's get back to the capitalist model I mentioned. In a society full of desperados, you are more amenable to striking a deal that will at the very least keep you happy. Keep in mind these types of Dominicans aren't transaction-oriented. They want something for nothing. If you tell a chica "oje, si no me complaces voy busco otra" and mean it, they'll stomp all over you.

So if Dominicans prefer their own kind and see tourists as suckers to get over on, good. It makes striking a deal that will work in your favor much easier.

Listen to this song and memorize the words. Forget those romantic bachatas Dominicans love listening to-this is the song they're really singing if they're out hustling. Now to turn the lyrics to your favor, substitute p$ssy for the word money, and keep whistling it to yourself while in the DR. You'll get what I'm talking about sooner or later.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-BYzaDwNoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Compared to the USA DR women are low maint. Yes you have to pay. You have to pay in the US but pretend that you dont have to pay. The DR cuts aside all that bullshtt. Its so easy to play the game. When you are done with her say No mas dinero. No messy breakups she is gone like a fart in the wind.

Its not that they hate gringos its that you arent having a relationship based on mutual respect. If you act like a lovesick puppy las chicas will think you are a pee word. Be a man drink cheat forget about foreplay and your women will stick by you. Act like a sissy and you will be looking for advice on DR 1 you wont take it but you will look for it.

No more calls, ladies and gentlemen. We have a winner.

Absolutely spot-on.

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yacht chef, you have to use the capitalist model if you want to understand what I'm saying. In a capitalist society, labor, as time goes on, is worth less and less. Capitalists will scour the Earth to find labor at the cheapest possible cost, social and ethical considerations be damned. It's all about profit margins and "responsibility to the shareholder".

In the DR, there isn't enough capital flowing either from native Dominicans or expats to keep every single chica in expensive cell phones and salon appointments. It's just like the baseball academies. For every one Dominican that gets signed, one hundred others get tossed into the trash heap, never to be heard from again. And no one cares what happens to them afterwards.

Sankies and sankiettes are hustlers whose sole purpose is to get something for nothing, most of the time for less than nothing. Most of the time they try to put in the most minimum work possible and don't care either way whether it works in their favor or not because to them there's always another sucker coming off those international flights multiple times a day. The guys are more aggressive than the women, but they both play the same game.

So, if you are overpaying or giving more than your getting, you are not playing your cards right, or you aren't looking in the right places. Let's get back to the capitalist model I mentioned. In a society full of desperados, you are more amenable to striking a deal that will at the very least keep you happy. Keep in mind these types of Dominicans aren't transaction-oriented. They want something for nothing. If you tell a chica "oje, si no me complaces voy busco otra" and mean it, they'll stomp all over you.

So if Dominicans prefer their own kind and see tourists as suckers to get over on, good. It makes striking a deal that will work in your favor much easier.

Listen to this song and memorize the words. Forget those romantic bachatas Dominicans love listening to-this is the song they're really singing if they're out hustling. Now to turn the lyrics to your favor, substitute p$ssy for the word money, and keep whistling it to yourself while in the DR. You'll get what I'm talking about sooner or later.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-BYzaDwNoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Berzin, you should write a primer on this subject. you are the man.

i have a more fundamental, rustic approach. i simply tell every chica who breaks my ass the same thing; there are more women with pu$$y than guys with money.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
My friends have asked me "is it possible to meet a decent guy in the Dominican" and I say not totally impossible but not really likely if your on vacation staying at a AI. The thought process should be like the Las Vegas saying "What happens in DR should stay in DR". Never take anything home with you that you didn't come with (baby, STD, etc..)

Personally, and this is only MY opinion, I think the only way you'll meet a 'decent' girl or guy in DR is if you live there and/or work there. You'll meet them through mutual friends or coworkers. They're out there, I know a lot of them. The average 'tourist' won't find them on his/her own, except in rare cases.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Professor Berzin, I have a question, Im enjoying the lesson and knowledge you are teaching..
Couldn't one also use the line oje, si no me complaces voy busco otro, and the Chica works extra hard not to lose "me".. Unless i interpreted the spanish wrong.. "If you dont treat me kind ill go to another".. I have found what is most effective with the desperados is taking MY power back, and letting them know I have several options.. Furthermore, if I really find the chica is hot, I want to keep her around as long as I can, before payment is due.. I should mention I am not looking at the barrio chicas, did that once and have learned my lesson.. Im using the university and college DR chat sites.. At least these chicas don't spell quieres like kieres if you know what I mean.. Plus they actually laugh at my jokes without that "glazed over look"..

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Proffesor Berzin, I have a question, Im enjoying the lesson and knowledge you are teaching..
Couldnt one also use the line oje, si no me complaces voy busco otro, and the Chica works extra hard not to lose "me".. Unless i interpreted the spanish wrong.. "If you dont treat me kind ill go to another".. I have found what is most effective with the desperados is taking MY power back, and letting them know I have several options.. Furthermore, if I really find the chica is hot, I want to keep her around as long as I can, before payment is due.. I should mention I am not looking at the barrio chicas, did that once and have learned my lesson.. Im using the university and college DR chat sites.. At least these chicas dont spell quieres like kieres...

a lot of these ostensible "college girls" have more game than the barrio bunnies.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
a lot of these ostensible "college girls" have more game than the barrio bunnies.

I totally agree with that, but I understand at this point "that it is a game" and I would rather play it with a chica who can spell and we can at least talk about something after I have my way with her.. Remember we are talking about "not losing ourselves" emotionally to the Wolves..

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I totally agree with that, but I understand at this point "that it is a game" and I would rather play it with a chica who can spell and we can at least talk about something after I have my way with her.. Remember we are talking about "not losing ourselves" emotionally to the Wolves..

i agree, to a point. i do prefer it when they can spell their names, and write their phone numbers. however, it is not as though the girls from UTESA can discuss quantum physics or the Big Bang Theory.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I did meet a very nice young lady attending PUCMM that understood crack spreads in the oil market.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
i agree, to a point. i do prefer it when they can spell their names, and write their phone numbers. however, it is not as though the girls from UTESA can discuss quantum physics or the Big Bang Theory.

They just might know who Sheldon is though.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010

LOL, Good post... Could you imagine one of these Chicas discussing the bulli**** that Deepak Chorpra exudes regarding quantum physics... Why am i even bringing up Deepak Chopra, I guess because his bull ****e baffles brains.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
let's not joke ourselves that your average european or american will be able to char about physics. i don't expect that from my man. but i expect some brains and education. i hate it when totally normal, educated and nice foreigners pair up here with some primitive, dumber than a box of soft cooked noodles. it's like saying: see this homeless, flea-ridden dog right there, eating crap from the nappy he found in a rubbish heap? that's my boyfriend. that's who i f**k, that's who i want to marry. he smells like stale pi** and dead rat but he is so nice and funny and tells me he loves me. it makes me cringe.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Personally, and this is only MY opinion, I think the only way you'll meet a 'decent' girl or guy in DR is if you live there and/or work there. You'll meet them through mutual friends or coworkers. They're out there, I know a lot of them. The average 'tourist' won't find them on his/her own, except in rare cases.

Yeah, but guess what. I've been propositioned, by families who could buy and sell most DR1 members a hundred times over, for a marriage of convenience-for them, not me-just to get their little girls to the US.

This is when I realized some expat know-it-alls really don't know what they're talking about in certain instances. I'm not saying you, AE-just speaking in general.

You can't automatically assume that just because you're a tourist that...

A)...you can't (or won't) meet quality Dominican women on your own. This is a big falsehood. Your chances of meeting nice, well-educated Dominican women on your own are easier if you keep away from some know-it-all expats who are angry, full of shyte a-holes who think they are the only ones who possess the keys to unlock respectable Dominican society for you.

B)...you won't meet scammers of all socio-economic backgrounds.

C)...that these so-called quality, university-educated chicas aren't just as amoral and slutty as their barrio counterparts. Pul-eeze.

D)...some barrio chicas ARE trash-and some will treat you better than you can ever imagine. They're just poor, that's all.

Last edited: