Is it possible for a woman to claim your things as hers at the fiscal?

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Yo big Dave go back to wendys and get the #33 off the dinner menu not the breackfast menu. I Was talking about the advice badpice 33 gave . Who are you calling f**ked ?

Hmmm...I don't get the Wendy's reference, but if you check back a few posts, I apologized for the mix-up...

May I suggest *you* head to Wendy's and get a Frosty...to chill out a bit?? :bunny:

Reactions: Bronxboy

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
im w bob and greydread

this denotes issues to me. some that you need to deal w on your own before setting out to "buy" a long term companion. this is a general "you", btw, for all those who cannot find ANYTHING back home and magically believe they will make it work in the DR if only they can pay to control it.

Control issues. Insecurity issues. Severe ones. Maybe bad social adjustment ones too---back home youre a loser but in the DR youre a rockstar because youre a foreigner w money. not saying this is trainman, but its the gist i get from alot of these dudes who are forever "suffering".

Whatever the case, it seems to always end in disaster when broken, selfish people try to make things work w other possibly even more broken and way more financially motivated people.

its simply a recipe for disaster.

get your sh*t together.

coming to the DR will not magically do that. you can forget about it for a bit, yes, but it will only bubble to the surface again because the problem is you.

thats why so many folks get hurt out in these DR sKreets.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
No prodlem Dave, the frostey I wish. sometimes iit gets hot in the galley and I did not see your other post. All is cool! Ooooo big Dave was the founder of wendys.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Popchic,
I don't even think it is that complicated, check out a few if the pics of the disaster dudes and it makes sense.

Might sound out of order but stereotypical springs to mind.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
Popchic,
I don't even think it is that complicated, check out a few if the pics of the disaster dudes and it makes sense.

Might sound out of order but stereotypical springs to mind.

LOL i didnt want to mention that but ummm...i do agree in that sense too.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
im w bob and greydread

this denotes issues to me. some that you need to deal w on your own before setting out to "buy" a long term companion. this is a general "you", btw, for all those who cannot find ANYTHING back home and magically believe they will make it work in the DR if only they can pay to control it.

Control issues. Insecurity issues. Severe ones. Maybe bad social adjustment ones too---back home youre a loser but in the DR youre a rockstar because youre a foreigner w money. not saying this is trainman, but its the gist i get from alot of these dudes who are forever "suffering".

Whatever the case, it seems to always end in disaster when broken, selfish people try to make things work w other possibly even more broken and way more financially motivated people.

its simply a recipe for disaster.

get your sh*t together.

coming to the DR will not magically do that. you can forget about it for a bit, yes, but it will only bubble to the surface again because the problem is you.

thats why so many folks get hurt out in these DR sKreets.

I look at it differently. I could care less if he going to "buy" someone or something. All I would hope is that he is getting VALUE for his efforts. It doesnt sound like it to me, but then again we are all here hearing the story 2nd hand from one of the horses mouths. That is the thing with these romance issues. At first I thought she had a right to want stability in her life and prospective relationship with a request for marriage and a place to live. I wouldnt do it but then again its not me. The cheap furniture to me was just a way to furnish an already existing ugly place with new "trinket-y" furniture. Glass tabletops with stamped aluminum chairs with padded seat, coffee table and home entertainment center. Not a bad deal for a woman whom I presume would take to the Ama de Casa role heartily with her American husband. But as he added more to the intricate workings of his relationship he didnt seem pleased. I still dont have judgement to determine if she is foul or not. All I can presume is that the dude in question here is not happy with this woman. Hence all the questions and suspicions. So why bother going to the whole concert just to hear the finale? If you want to cut her off, then wrap it up nice and neat. Burn your bridges if you want to, but I have a different way to operate than all that.

Arguments about money can ruin any relationship if the people are in the SAME economic position so it is irrelevant if the differences in these cases are that grand. In the latter it only means the poorer person may think the richer person is a fairy godparent or equivalent. Apart from finding the woman hot, the dude here has to ask himself what is it he is looking for in her head. To me, thats where the DR has the advantage over the US. Pretty and smart is a good combination. Although you tend to run waaaay more pretty than smart. But even still I d prefer Caribbean DR women to American Dominican women. For instance, lets take Johanny, wow she was real hot, brown skin, fat juicy lips, curvy when I met her 2 years ago(in NY), but dammit she overdid it on the sausages. I saw her a month ago I think and her ass looked like the back of my van, minus the taillights. If I had a picture I d show you. I almost wanted to dangle a Chevy chain around her neck. Thats a shame, shame, shame, fine ass woman like that!

Now complying with Bx's request to not throw punches, you and Anastacio made reference to the possibility that the dude could be a dogface(my words not yours). Likewise, the DR is epinonymous with having thousands of very attractive men and women. Yes thats true, BUT.......some of the women(and men) couldnt make the grade on a test that they wrote. Simply put, some of them are 10s but some of them are 4s. So the only thing excluding a domestic Dominican dogface is the convenient truth that she wouldnt get any attention from a foreign man.

Get some confidence brother, there are 1.3 Million people in Santiago, more than half of them women. As long as you stay away from mine you will have plenty to peruse. Besides dont think that a younger woman will give you less grief, most assuredly she wont.

I think the dude should talk to a less attractive woman anyway, they frequently are more humble and have less angst to worry you over. Go ahead Bro, get yourself a 5 or something, a two 3s with saggy boobs and orthopedic shoes. Leave the 10s for badpiece and Berzin.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Badpiece has no problem helping you out but the problem is like an alcoholic you need to hit rock bottom before you will finally ask for help. I can introduce you to many nice Dominican women who are not whores or money hungry Bitches but when you start acting like a wimp around them they will end up walking all over you. Its not their fault its just that they are used to being around a strong man whether it be past relationships or watching gthe men in their families. I am not telling you to be an abusive man I am just telling you to become more assertive in the relationship. For example its your apt, buy what you want for the apt, not excatcly what she wants, You can decide together but you tell her where the price range is. You can send your girl some money for herself but you are not responsible to her family and extended family.. If she starts whining about helping her children out tell her to take her ass down to the corner colmado and have the baby daddy who is playing Dominoes and drinking Brugal take care of his kids!!!! I also want you to remember the most important word when involved with a Dominican woman!!! That word is "NO" a very simple word but a word that will make your relationship much better. Papi dame dinero porque quiero ir a salon... NO
very simple yet effective. You must make hr realize you are not just an ATM but you are a man. She will get ****ed off but will have more respect for you. Trust me on this. There is your first lesson in Badpiece relations 101. To be continued. ;)

Gospel dude Gospel!!

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
So the only thing excluding a domestic Dominican dogface is the convenient truth that she wouldnt get any attention from a foreign man.

im gonna have to go w "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" here.:ermm:

i have seen my share of dogfaced women w fairly attractive gringos, ironically.

Lesson 2

You are looking for a wife!! Stop right there, I want you to line up as many girls as you can and date them all, As you date these different women you can narrow the field and still find more entrants to your personal tryouts. When one of them comes out with the give me money or other demands, Immediately dump her and tell her to get lost and let her know you will be dating different women and you will not be wasting your time worrying over her. Trust me on this one, Competion brings out the best in these women. She will try to get back in the fold but dont let her back until she has changed her ways. Doing it this way you will eventually narrow the field and find yourself a good girl and you would have had alot more fun than the way you have been going about it.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
She pointed that question at me and wanted an answer. Unless there is some expat that knows a single woman in STI my age I guess I am out of luck other than trolling badoo.com.

The only way to meet a woman not like the one you are currently dating is to plant some roots in the DR.

If you are planning to live there, as you have lead us to believe, then make some connections within Dominican society. Ingratiate yourself into their social circles and depending on how you present and carry yourself you will be introduced to some nice women.

The problem is you are not equipped to play the game as you're playing it. Internet chatrooms or online dating sites are rife with people you'd never want to befriend in a million years. So stop it.

If you treat a Dominican chica who is either a straight-up cuero or has puta-like tendencies like a queen she'll be convinced that you are stupid enough to think you can't find another girlfriend within five minutes of walking away from her.

If a Dominican chica becomes overly demanding, it is a clear sign that she is being coached. The prevailing attitude in the barrios is, if there is a chica dating a foreigner and he's not sending her money or putting her up in a house, she is wasting her time.

These types of Dominican women get very offended if they feel they are being taken advantage of, because they are trying to do it to YOU.

It's your call. Keep doing it the wrong way and it will turn out wrong every time.

Reactions: AlterEgo

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Berzin, while you give very good advice we don't know what this guy has to offer other than his money. A lot guys on these threads remind of women who feel they are entitled to the man of their dreams simply because they are women. The world owes us nothing. You get in where you fit in. Harsh as it may sound but you get what you can pull.

There are guys who can get whatever woman they want by showing up and their other will have to bring a bit more. In the DR or elsewhere there are many people who will have to make compromises to get the companionship that they desire. There is no shortage of men in the DR who this girl can be with for no financial gain so what makes this guy so special.

He has to make an honest assessment of what he needs to provide to get the relationship he wants and if he finds the price reasonable then he needs to decide what is best for him.

Giving dating advice online without knowing the guy is a tricky proposition. Women react differently to different guys.