Is their an exception to the sankie rule?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Top_Sanky said:
bla bla bla................................

And that my friend was about the most useful and insightful part of your post.

Your not even in the DR....

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Malibook said:
Surely there must be one somewhere.

Actually, I think these guys are getting a bum rap here.
I'm sure there must be many who are quite decent.
There are. I don't know if i would say many but there are some that are different.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Como?

Top_Sanky said:
3.- Malibook, what do you know where sankies come from? ghetto life is not only the reallity of most Dominicans but of lots of Americans and Canadians.
I have no idea what your point is but I get the sense that you are not thanking me for my support.
Malibook said:
If a sankie chooses to supplement his meager earnings by providing a service to another consenting adult (albeit some are naive), I don't see how that is any of my or anyone else's business.
Perhaps some of them do it for the good of their kids and parents.
Malibook said:
Of course this is true but people need to accept responsibility for their own naivete, gullibility, and stupidity.
Many guys have been using BS to get sex and whatever forever.
Women have been known to do it too.
This isn't something unique about sankies and if anything, it is more understandable that this is a part of their motto/MO.
Malibook said:
You read his email?!!!!!!
The poor guy had a few bites but he hadn't landed any fish yet so he put his line back in the water.
What is the big deal?
Give the guy a break.
Malibook said:
The end does not justify the means.
You invaded his privacy.
Are you saying that he should have known that you are not trustworthy?
There are simple and obvious ways to see reality without reading someone else's email, grabbing their phone, etc.....
Malibook said:
Some of these sankie/ghetto rat bashers make it seem as if they are turning down good jobs and scholarships just to be a sankie.
I'm sure all of these compassionate and sensitive humanitarians would have risen out of the barrios to become the pompous elitist asses that they are today.
Malibook said:
Actually, I think these guys are getting a bum rap here.
I'm sure there must be many who are quite decent.

De nada.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
He's a great guy. Go for it. What the heck do these people know anyways. :tired:

Now on with the Spanish forum. :laugh:

Anna i agree with you 100%.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Top_Sanky said:
I think it is about time I say something.

2.- Ricktoronto, did you know that intelligence is not defined as a list of academic degrees or even the aptitude to learn but the ability to master unspected situations and be successful?

Dems unspected sit-oo-ashuns dems tuff to lee-ern.

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
ricktoronto said:
What more could he ask for, really?

We have a new breed it seems - the "Stealth" sankie. Uses other girls' money to make the calls and then BAM! he's here on a marriage visa trip to and older, fatter, richer, dumber (in the ways of life) Canadian gal.

What's his name? I'll alert immigration pronto.

Stealth sankie hahahahah. I just back from Punta Cana today and those young ones are as brazen as ever. It was pretty fun to play along until I played the sankie card. You should have seen the look on his face when he knew that I knew his game. Priceless!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
badpiece33 said:
He is a Sankie and using other womens money to take her out. They dont make enough money working at a resort to take people out so the money is coming from somewhere else. Tell her to enjoy the vacation sex because thats all it is. there are exceptions to the rule but this is not one of them.
Badpiece

What Badpiece said...

He probably called some of his other victums and told them he needed money wired for an emergency...then used that money to try to "sell himself" to your friend. He is just using funding from some of his little fish to try to land another potentially bigger fish. So what she told him she had student loans..do you think he would think she is poor now? Hahaha. He dosent know what a loan is. In his eyes she and all tourists are rich and he probably sees the potential for a big sucker. He took a week off?...I doubt it. Probably fired or quit some time ago. Either way, as Badpiece said, he would not make enough money to take your friend anywhere...except through his other scams.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Shyla said:
Stealth sankie hahahahah. I just back from Punta Cana today and those young ones are as brazen as ever. It was pretty fun to play along until I played the sankie card. You should have seen the look on his face when he knew that I knew his game. Priceless!

If you know the secret their stealth technology is powerless.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Saludos a todos

Well, The best way for that girl to find out if the guy is good or bad is going there and spend time with the guy. She just have to be smart getting ready for any thing for good or for bad in the relationship.

But those are the questions:

1- Where is she going to live while living in there ?

2- will she listen ?

I just hope she is not living with his parents and that it will be a sucessful relationship for both not just for him.

PS: Dont forget to take some $$$$$$$$

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
All she needs to do is to go to the D.R. unannounced with another girl. Send the girl in to flirt with him and see what happens. If you want to wager on whether or not he bites, I am available for the yes side.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
SKY said:
All she needs to do is to go to the D.R. unannounced with another girl. Send the girl in to flirt with him and see what happens. If you want to wager on whether or not he bites, I am available for the yes side.
put me down for $20

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
Top Sanky

Top_Sanky said:

1.- To Hillbilly's (he's got the right nick) golden rules about dating a Dominican (since I understand that he is meanig poor Dominicans are sankies)
He is wrong!!! I have three major credit cards in my pocket (which I pay from my own money. Believe it or not, I've got my own money, pay my taxes and all of that crap), I've got more than R.D.$ 100.00 in the bank (I don't write checks, don't need to) I've seen not only the USA (Canada not jet) but more than 2/3 of the world and I'm still the biggest Sankie of them all.

2.- Ricktoronto, did you know that intelligence is not defined as a list of academic degrees or even the aptitude to learn but the ability to master unspected situations and be successful?

3.- Malibook, what do you know where sankies come from? ghetto life is not only the reallity of most Dominicans but of lots of Americans and Canadians.

4.- Yes we (Sankies) know how to treat a woman, what to say and when to say it, we also know that women are not impressed by the same things men are, we know how to listen to a woman's words to understand when a woman just wants you to pay attention to her, we know how to observe what she likes and what not, to show her that we think about her, that we care, (it does not take that much) we know how to show her that she is important for us and so on bla bla bla................................

Top_Sanky

Top man, I been living in Canada for 43 years, I don't know anybody that live in a ghetto nor that I have ever came across one. Like you said, you never been to Canada, what makes you think such a thing?

And one more thing, what the hell is RD 100.00 worth

Mr Colon, keep them coming, always entertaining.

Have a good day all

Bert Gilbert

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Top_Sanky said:

Reading the subsequent responses to what you said, there are few who agree. But hey you have more than RD$100 ($4) in the bank. A regular Thurston Howell the 4th.

mario melvin

Aug 5, 2004
fallow your heart

don't listen this people here just fallow heart but.... also get to know him first, dominicans we have a very bad reputation here in canada., but there are many good ones out there. and he probably don't pay any thing is because he doesn't have money for it . you don't earn good there. and it's vary hard to when you are working animation tell him to quit that job and get one as a tour rep or something and if you get to move to the dominican you may get a job like that too. he could be the love of your life he may turn an asshole ( excuse my languge) but it's all depends on you . do not let other people choose your future. your are the only one one who can do that
have a gooooood day people. and don't call this people sankie (sankie) means someone who has sex with men or women for money and that's nasty

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
mario melvin said:
don't listen this people here just fallow heart but.... also get to know him first, dominicans we have a very bad reputation here in canada., but there are many good ones out there. and he probably don't pay any thing is because he doesn't have money for it . you don't earn good there. and it's vary hard to when you are working animation tell him to quit that job and get one as a tour rep or something and if you get to move to the dominican you may get a job like that too. he could be the love of your life he may turn an asshole ( excuse my languge) but it's all depends on you . do not let other people choose your future. your are the only one one who can do that
have a gooooood day people. and don't call this people sankie (sankie) means someone who has sex with men or women for money and that's nasty
She did follow her heart, that's why she posted her question on the
SANKIE 101 Forum ;)
She had a gut feeling about this sankie, oops! This person :nervous:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
No such word in dictionary ....

mario melvin said:

I looked it up ... nada. So your limited definition is inadequate. You have to include thief, liar, swindler, scoundrel, limited education, knows few words in native language but, can use 'Love' in many ways, ...... And you are right, they are nasty!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

project9

May 29, 2004
Top Sanky is obviously a sankified woman.

This is the part that made me laugh the most:

we know how to listen to a woman's words to understand when a woman just wants you to pay attention to her