Latin Affairs

Joe15

Mar 3, 2014
I was looking for good music and good time during evening time. Jdjones if I was looking for sex, it would be at a whore house. You go to car washes for sex?? Learned something new about you guys. Sorry tommeyers, I was on my phone and I don't pay attention sometimes when I write.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
After my trip in DR, my friend decided not to do Latin Affairs. My trip was this month and his is next month. I met plenty of girls on my trip and I currently have two girlfriends and one I really want to be with. My method was easy, invite a girl walking down the street to a local American restaurant (McDonalds Pizza hut), some will say yes some won't. You will be surprised how many say yes in Santiago. I even visited the local college and I got to say that my next hotel has to be in front it. So many beautiful girls. Also, girls from the University seem to want to practice their English with you. So for someone like me who speaks very little Spanish. It sure helps.

Joe maybe you should change your name to Les Zeppelin because you my man are Dazed and confused. And do you really think that any real Decent Dominican girl is gonna fall all over you and your wing man because you offer them a happy meal? No my friend not even if you super size it and throw in one of those sinfully good Mcflurry things.

And please don't be giving advise to your friend when you are the one in need of your own thread called how to fall stupid in love with the first chica that gives joe some on his first trip to the Dominican Republic. All I can say to you joe is get the Gold card to make things Smoother and easier for you sending that Western Union to your new soul mate every Friday.

Last edited: