lawyers who change sides and act against the clients interests

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
There is major speculation at the moment that Punta Rucia on the north coast of the Dominican Republic , is earmarked as the next Punta Cana ,with a major development planned for this tranquil fishing village. !
When questioned by a reporter, a spokesman for the developer Kuki Silverio, of Puerto Plata was asked if this proposed development also had fake titles like Donald Trumps Punta Cana had?. Which caused all the problems there.
His reply was, That's not really an important issue at this early stage of the game.!
We are planning to have a very successful and very profitable operation hear in Punta Russia.
with the sale of luxury homes and condominiums all with a fantastic view of the ocean!.
The reporter replied. Donald trump sold thousands of luxury homes in Punta Cana. But most of them were never built.
The investors who bought into that development were screwed out of 134 million dollars. and left with unbuilt or part built homes, that are now rotting and growing weeds in the empty spaces .and being forced to continue spending in the courts trying to sort out the fake titles.
Kooki Silverios spokesman , who works with the Winston Romaro , Gregorio Dominguez , and Dominuez Brito, gang, then said the trouble with gringo reporters, is they have a diferant way of judging a successful operation,
than the Dominican.
Look at it this way, the people who sold the land used in the punta cana development made millions of dollars.
The developers made millions in profit selling to the builders,
The thousands of Dominican and Haition construction workers made thousands of pesos each.
Thousands of Lawyers connected to the project have made thousands of dollars each ,in connection with this project, and will continue to do so for many years to come.
So you see most of the people connected with the Punta Cana project, see it as a resounding success.
OK so some of the smaller investors who bought into the scheme lost a few thousand dollars each, that's too bad.!.
But we at Kuki Silverio construction are looking forward to a success at Punta Rucia!
------And you plan to continue with this development, even though you must know there are already many false title claims against your organization. ???
Do you know how long it takes , in the courts???????? and how much it costs to get genuine titles????????
WE dont have time to mess around with those issues at the beginning of a project, Its normal dominican constructor policy ,to leave that part of the project, to the purchaser of the new homes ,after we have sold the lot. and collected the deposits, .
The new home owner expects on average to own, the new homes we plan to sell,
for up to 20 years,
that means they have plenty of time to sort out title issues after they have paid there money.!!
So why should it come out of the builders profits???
We have the support of the tourist ministry because we expect to bring in hundreds of foreign investors to the north coast.
We have the support of the labour ministry because we are expecting to create hundreds of jobs for construction workers, in Punta Rucia.
---------------And do they own shares in the company FRANASIL, as is reported.
who is behind the fake titles.?
No Comment ,ime not answering anymore of your damned questions ,speak to our lawyers

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.????
CARLOS MANUEL FELIX. president of Punta Rusia land owners association, and resident of the small fishing village , continues to evade capture and arrest.
The police from Isabella have been trying to capture this 50 year old man for many weeks. Even though he never moves more than 200 meters from the, home he shares with his wife and family , and the village centre.
A warrant for his arrest was written, many weeks ago, by fiscal ELVIS GARCIA, of the Puerto Plata court.
Carlos is wanted in connection, with the high profile case, known as MARLON BROWNE AGAINST THE MAFIOSA.
. full accounts of this story are written in the forum pages of luperoninfo.com. and DR 1, Government and legal pages.
On each of the many arrest attempts using between 2 and 4 policemen from the isabella station, The police returned empty handed, looking very ashamed.
The last attempt was made on monday of this week ,and the police were accompanied by MARLON BROWNE himself. to witness the event.
Marlon arrived in punta russia at 9 am . after meeting the police at the isabella station. at 8. 30 am. they set off in convoy.
marlon arrived at 9 and within 2 minutes found the wanted man.
After Shaking hands it was explained to him , he was needed for questioning at puerto plata court, and the police would be arriving shortly.
So my interpreter suggested he get shaved and changed ready for the trip..
Then we went back along the road to look for the police, who still had not reached Punta Russia at 10 am.
We found them at Esterio Honda. and reported we had found the fugitive, and we told him the police are coming today.
so after a 30 minate wait they agreed to follow us back to Punta Rucia. for the main event of the day. we again set of in convoy.
arriving at the mans house, where the mans son told the police, Carlos did not live there. we then set of for the centre of the village, 100 meters away. we saw the man waiting for us. he waved to us. but two minutes later, the police car came in site,.
prompting the wanted man to run off through a neighbours yard , towards his own property.
the police quickly gave chase . but lost him. my interpreter was then told we should return to the station and wait as there might be gun play .it could be dangerous hear.
We went back to the station in isabella leaving the police to do their job.
But they did not return to the station. we were then told , the police would phone us when the wanted man is caught.
They never called , so he must still be at large,and we continued to wait.

Carlos is wanted because it has been reported the land owners association along with, Mafioa members Victor Sanchez and Gregorio Dominguez, have been attempting to sell property belonging to me, with the help of fake papers manufactured by them selves.

It should be noted that the Isabella police were themselves involved in illegal acts working out of uniform ,in january of this year, paid to accompany and protect the Dominguez gang during the theft of private property, and illegal demolition of buildings belonging to me.
So this may explain why armed policemen are unable to catch one man from his own home.
As the police at isabella are plainly either incompetent or not on the side of law and order.
i decided to return to Puerto Plata to see the man who wrote the arrest warrant, Elvis Garcia, which i did yesterday after noon.
Earlier in the day i spoke to the fiscal,LIC Mercedes Reys from the college of lawyers, to complain that Lawyer no 6, Osvaldo Echavarria Gutierrez. had failed ,on several occasions to repay the 10 000 pesos he was ordered to repay me. and promised to do so in pp court. after he stole my court documents against Dominguez and disappeared.
It has recently been discovered Echavarria is related by marriage to Dominguez.
Mercedes informed me she had no power to enforce the repayment of the 10 000 owed by Osvaldo. i should see the PP fiscal and arange for Osvaldo to brought to him. for the enforcement.
But when i spoke to the pp fiscal Elvis Garcia about this matter he became very angry, saying he was tired of this whole business, and was not going to write any more citations. "I don't want to be involved in this matter any more.!""""
I calmly told him, he was involved because its his job to deal with this matter. and i was tired of it as well. BUT ITS NOT FINISHED YET!
Then i explained to him he wrote the arrest warrant for Carlos Manuel Felix, the president of the owners association. But the police have been unable to capture him.
It was proving to difficult for the Isabella police,!!.
I suggested using a different police force, for the arrest, perhaps one that had no illegal involvement with the Dominguez gang. might have more success.
Or we could change the arrest warrant to the name of ANA BELKIS BETANCE who is the lawyer for the association, at Punta Rucia. She works at her mothers restaurant on the Ensenada beach every day. ime sure she would be easier to capture than the old man.
And even the isabella police would find no excuse, not to capture her.
By this time smoke was coming from Elvis Garcias ears!!!!

IME NOT WRITING ANY MORE CITATIONS OR ARREST WARRANTS FOR YOU.!!!
YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS MATTER YOURSELF!!!. he screamed across the crowded room.
You must get yourself a lawyer to deal with this problem.!
I answered him, ive already had 6 different lawyers working on this case all of them have lied and cheated me corrupting the law.,the last one Osvaldo Echaverria, disappeared with my court papers, and the money ive paid him. WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK ON THE CASE,
The college of lawyers fiscal ,had a hearing of the case ordering Osvaldo to pay back the money and return the court documents , later they told me ,i must speak to the Puerto Plata fiscals and they would make and order for Osvaldo to pay me back the money he stole.

Now you tell me you refuse to do your job, !!! what is the reason for that statement!!.
and what is the use of me getting another lawyer, if the courts wont enforce there own laws. or there own arrest warrants.!!! or punish the criminals.?????
WHY is the mafiosa being allowed to dictate the laws, do they pay your wages!!.????
My money has clearly been stolen by osvaldo Echavarria , on instruction from the Dominguez gang to delay him and his corrupted police employees. being brought before a judge.!
Lawyer number 5 Luis Paez told me he had the papers submitted by Dominguez investigated ,and they were all sound.!
But recently i had them investigated my self and it was quickly proven my own land was in a completely different location than the papers submitted by Dominguez.!
If lawyers are allowed to get away with this blatant corruption of truth and justice.
what use is a fiscal or a judge!!! ,
They should all be sacked ,and put in jail. not helped to hide from the crime,s. and given no punishment at all.!!

THIS CORRUPTION MUST BE DEALT WITH BY THE AUTHORITIES.
not ignored and swept under the carpet, with the victim being told to get another lawyer, THAT DOSE NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!
AND if the fiscals and judges don't have the balls to face the truth they also should be sacked, and their jobs given to people with stronger resolve.!!

MARLON RICHARD BROWNE..........

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
In every civilised country ,every law abiding citizen has the right to defend themself in a court of law, if this is not possible in the dominican republic, its because this country is not yet civilised. but this fact dose not meen it never will be civilised.
The time will come when the general public will rebel against corruption in the courts and the sale of fake titles ,rubber stamped by corrupted officials.
And then the days of spoiled brats like Gregorio Dominguez who consider themselves above the law will be numbered.
AS will his mafiosa friends who are afraid of hard honest work, and prefer ilegal ungodly ,get rich quick sceams ,they are the enemies of God, israel
and will see the vengance of God as the old testament returns

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
IT HAS BEEN REPORTED, THAT THE SMALL FISHING VILLAGE , OF PUNTA RUCIA, ON THE NORTH COAST OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
Is expecting major development, in the near future, on a similar scale to the FAILED PUNTA CANA project on the east coast.
A spokesperson from the WINSTON ROMARO, /GREGORIO DOMINGUEZ / AND FRANASIL GANG, WHO IS KNOWN LOCALLY. AS SCAR FACE, gave this report. when questioned about the PUNTA CANA PROBLEMS.
As i understand it,the situation in punta cana was caused by the use of a low grade of paper , and a pore quality ink, used to manufacture the fake titles.
These literally started to bio degrade after 2 years. and the faded ink prompted the concerned investors to look seriously at the titles, before many of the properties were sold.
And this is clearly ,not good for a company that expected to sell all the fakes within 5 years!!!
And these concerns about fake titles caused a serious loss of confidence in the entire project, so when DONALD TRUMP got cold feet, and jumped ship people just stopped buying the titles.
WE hope to avoid this problem with the PUNTA RUCIA DEVELOPMENT BY ONLY USEING THE BEST QUALITY INK, ON THE BEST QUALITY PAPER,
Our NEW printer has guaranteed the titles he produces for FRANACIL FOR TEN YEARS.
We fully expect to avoid similar problems,,in PUNTA RUCIA. which we are planning for, as we speak.

AND YES, OF COARSE, We are concerned that much of the property we are planning to sell is not actually owned,by our company, but we do hope our many ,expected investors will resolve these problems at not to great an expense to ourselves. in the years ahead.
Obviously the shareholders of our title company want any profits made,to be kept by themselves.
, and we don't want too much syphoned off by the lawyers,
HA, HA, if you get my drift.!!!
SCAR FACE
---------------------------------

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
By charly on Sun 19 Aug 2012 10:30 am

YESTERDAY A BRAND NEW ROAD WAS SWATHED INTO A VIRGIN PUNTA RUCIA MOUNTAIN, USING VERY SAME HUGE BULLDOZER THAT BLAZED THE TRAIL FOR THE FAILED PUNTA CANA, DEVELOPMENTS ON THE EAST COAST AND THE RIP OF AT THE PUNTA PURLA SCAM, ON THE NORTH COAST
This we understand was generously paid for, and loaned to the PUNTA RUCIA development by the minister of labour ,and the minister of tourism, and Kuki SILverio, the Puerto Plata constructor.
GREGORIO DOMINGUEZ, The spokesperson for the developer,s ,explained ,this new road is essential to kick-start the sale of lots on the mountainside , as the fat cat investors we target are usually overweight office workers, who are too fat and lazy to walk up a hill , they wont get out of their 4 by 4,s. unless they want a beer or a ****.
These lazy investors are better for us to deal with, if they wont get out of the car, chances are they will be too lazy, to find a good lawyer, too lazy to read the small print on the contracts, and too lazy to complain when the building work. is not started on time, as promised.
This factor is very important for the success of our projects, it gives us more time to sell the lots and collect deposits,, more time to negotiate discounts, for those who can pay in cash the full price of the construction before any work is done. A 10 OR 12% DISCOUNT is usually enough to persuade a lazy man to part with his cash, that's a theoretical saving of 50 000 dollars on a half million investment. and our developers and title company FRANaSIL are much happier when the money is in our accounts, just in case we run into any loss of confidence in our titles.
That seems to to be the main reason our other projects collapsed prematurely,
before we had sold all the lots, this is why in the PUNTA RUCIA DEVELOPMENT, we have insisted all our titles will be printed on, the best quality paper, with the best quality ink.
we have a ten year guarentee now from our printers, against bio degrading paper ,and fading ink.
This improvement should keep our new investors happy, and off our backs ,till most of the lots are sold. we estimate 5 years should be enough,.
---------So mr Dominguez can you tell me the names behind the FRANASIL company. i heard reports that the name is made up from the names, FRAN-cisco Dominguez Brito , and Kooki SIL-verio, can you confirm or deny this report. And can you comment on the report that the man in charge of the tourist ministry is in jail for his involvement in the MISSING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM PUNTA CANA INVESTORS.
..........SORRY IME NOT AT LIBERTY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PUNTA CANA OPPERATIONS,
I CAN ONLY SPEAK ABOUT PUNTA RUCIA DEVELOPMENTS,.
...........and that all i have time for today.
Unless you want to buy a piece of property, with a title that comes with a ten year guarentee!

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
Local - 17 September 2012, 10:16 AM Text size: Smaller Bigger
Ethics chief to act on the media or social networks’ corruption buzz
Print Email Bookmark Save to my profile 9 Comments - last on Sep 17 at 6:22 PM

M.V. Castillo. File.
Zoom Picture
Santo Domingo.- The head of the Government’s Ethics Commission on Sunday said he’ll proceed and response to all corruption allegations against officials whether on the media or the social networks.

Marino Vinicio Castillo said he’ll work with his department’s mandates to change the perception of much of the population, which believes that officials prever to line their own pockets and not do their job.

The official’s lecture on "Ethics in the Civil Servant" marked the Aqueducts Agency’s 50th anniversary, where its director Alberto Holguin also handed Castillo a copy of his entity’s Code of Ethics and regulations.

Holguin pledged to manage INAPA transparently, adhering to ethical and moral principles, as stated by president Danilo Medina. "I’m your servant and we want the same commitment to be ethical, moral and being a great server, that’s why we’re here and I'm sure we're going to make this agency a great step forward and we're going to do so very firmly."

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Like JD said. All your problems are solved now. Have us over for tea when you finish the the pool side patio.

BenDe

Aug 4, 2012
well, i just finished reading the 57 post/reply on that thread...sound like you have a great
script for an awesome movie to be made!

Please OP, let us know how it ended!

BenDe

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
Local - 29 August 2012, 8:49 AM Text size: Smaller Bigger Official commits a crime will do time, top prosecutor warns
Print Email Bookmark Save to my profile 16 Comments - last on Aug 30 at 7:44 AM
Close Gallery

File.
Zoom Picture Santo Domingo.- Justice minister Francisco Dom?nguez on Tuesday warned there’ll be no impunity in the Dominican Republic, and any public official, minister or ex minister who committed corruption will be dealt with accordingly.

He said regardless of the crime, if prosecutors determine there was corruption, “we will act, indicting those responsible.”

"We’re not going to offend, we will not put on a show, we will not make this a circus," Dominguez told reporters during a news conference to announce the indictment against ex Prisons director Mario Acosta, accused of bribery.

The official said the Justice Ministry has to set an example, for which it cannot allow a prosecutor to be the first to violate the law. "The way isn’t to fire him, he’s required to go to prison, anyone who’s man enough to do the wrong thing and take what’s not theirs, has to be man enough to accept his responsibility."

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
This might mean the Sanchez family gets the land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brownie should shell the cash out and go to Guzman.

Brownie, please in your own non rambling words where do you really stand?

Last edited:

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
jumbo , i did speak to guzman ariza from sosua. about representing me, i was quoted 3500 us just to read and investigate my case plus serveying costs ,with no guarentee they take the case,after investigating. i was left with the impression they were already working for my enemies. I currently have lawfull possesion, of the property and i have court orders for the sanchez gang to keep away. and i have a pending case penal case against dominguez. i have a colege of lawyers ruling the last lawyer , osvaldo echaveria return the doccuments and money he stole, but the officials concerned refuse to enforce the judges orders. because they dont want to offend mafiosa friends.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Thank you Mr Brown. Got more information in that one paragraph than the whole thread. Keep it simple. Your long posts are making me feel you are a bit loopy. Good luck and always have someone watching your back when you go to Punta Rucia.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
Investigations have now revieled reasons, why FRaNaSYL have been using illegal tactics against the land owners of Punta RuciA! , It is now know n ,that the scam origionaly set up by Winston Romaro, ran into problems with the law, getting him thrown into jail. By several angry land owners last year.including the owner of the Baldom foods Santiago . Romaro claims to have purchased a large area of land in Punta Rucia from Victor Sanchez, Now deceased , who had no evidence of any ownership except fake photocopies, of documents which could not pass the scrutiny of a court investigation.
Sanchez himself had several court cases over the last 5 years claiming he still owned the land Romaro claims was sold to him,!!!!, against Englishman, Marlon Browne , but all Sanhcez papers were proven false in court. ( how could he be claiming ownership at the same time he claims it was sold??) Sanchez papers did not even match the area or the location of Marlon Brownes land.
Obviously Romaro pretended he was upset that his papers of ownership were also fake. Even though he knew they were fake because no money changed hands, and Romaro himself Organised the manufacture of the fake deeds.and changed names. with help from officials in the land court at Puerto Plata
This is why Sanchez himself was trying to take possession of Marlon Brownes land ,,,ilegaly .
Romaro was already under investigation by interpol. so he couldnt make a credible case of ownership, this is where the whole scam was Taken over by Kuki Sylverio the Puerto Plata builder and Fransico Dominguez Brito, who used his political connections and authority among the lower fiscals, to ensure their cooperation,.And expectations of vast profits to pay off the lawyers and judges involved in the deal.. and relatives Gregorio Dominguez and Pedro Dominguez Brito, Played their parts. as did the corrupted lawyers , Emile jose Cruz Cabrera, Juana Batista. of Brugal and associates, Carlos Encarnation, of Puerto Plata, Luis Paez of Sosua, and Osvaldo Echaveria, currently in hiding.
also the Vasqez lawyers Elsa , from the IAD INSTITUTE, AND Arnulfo who works with mafiosa, Gregorio Dominguez and who works for FRANASYL,,,, run by Dr Jose Rafael Vargas among others was brought in as a smoke screen to hide political connections to private funds.IT is a private offshoot of INDOTEL.
The scam involves threats and intimidation of long term property owners, to force the owners to pay a second time for land already, in their own possession. And for those who couldnt afford to pay an extra 20 or 30 dollars per square meter. the alternative was a forced sale at $4 per meter to Kuki Silverio Which would then be resold for 40$ per square meter giving the huge profit of thousands of teraes to the mafiosa gang hiding behind the company FRaNaSYL.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
Is anyone interested in defeating the mafiosa corruption of law and order ,and property theft. besides me.

I went to visit my property at punta rucia yesterday sat 3rd november,and found my front fence and locked gate, torn down ,and boundry trees uprooted.
obviously a digger machine has been used to scrape a hole in the beach road ,in front of my property. and pull up my boundry trees, and fence posts .and barbed wire and gate left in a mess, on the ground ,!!!!
a trench has been dug in the sand dune sea defences just across the beach road to allow sea water to flood in at high tide, to make a muddy mess in the road and my fence line, deliberately making it very difficult to repair the fence.
In addition all my name signs painted on the trees for the last 4 years to show the world my possesion have recently been painted over in white paint.
and a small stick building had been hastely erected , as some sort of ownership claim.
i quicky tore it to the ground.
I then noticed two big men watching from the beach road, me take photos of the damage and the deliberate flooding.
I went over to ask if they knew anything about the situation, and who was responsible?
The two men declared they were working for the company, FRANASYL , who were in the process of taking over ownership of all the beach land. including mine.
they admitted taking down my fence and pulling up my trees , under orders from a frenchman ,named Winston Romaro, and a Dominican man called Gregorio Dominguez.
While i was inspecting the damage to my property, one of the goons stole my motor bike key, while making phone calls for additional men as reinforcements. to attempt violent actions and make threats against me.

as the mud and flooding was so bad. i couldn,t repair the fence. i decided to use my spare motorbike key. and bring in the police .telling the goons franasyl is a mafiosa company ,and you two are mafiosa goons ,and ime going to put you all in jail.
the goons also had motor bikes, and started to follow me. one of them overtaking me, then as we travelled towards isabela more goons joined them, a few miles out of town, i was flagged down at a road block, by the goon who over took me,
he was accompanied by two isabella police. one of them named Vasquez i remember.
i have already had dealings with isabella police in the past. Dominguez and Romero with two off duty policemen smashed up my concrete block water cistern and small concrete block house constructed in January this year.
i began a court case against them at Puerto Plata court this year, but my own lawyer no 5. Luis Paez turned out ,to be giving me false information about Dominguez documents in his claim. so i had to sack him, and the Judge showed unlawful bias in favour of Dominguez ....so i had to submit a request for a different judge to the supreme court in Santa Domingo. I continued the case with lawyer no 6 Osvaldo Echaveria. He also turned out to be a member of Dominguez mafia gang.
Secretly being paid by the gang ,to act against my best interests.
Osvaldo left town after taking my money for the case, and my court documents with him. he disappeared from his office . formany months.
I had to employ a private investigator to find his address to send him a citation from the fiscal.
but he refused to hand back my documents or do work on my case against Dominguez.
I was forced to take Osvaldo to the college of lawyers.
There it was ruled he must give back my documents and repay the money i had payed him. for the case he refused to make against Dominguez.
Echavaria promised to do this. but after many broken promises, ime still waiting.
Despite many broken promises from senior fiscal Elvis Garcia, and his superior that Osvaldo would be made to payback the money he owes me.
Ive since discovered the atorny general Francisco Dominguez Brito and his brother Pedro are shareholders in franasyl.
It seems back scratching and lie,ing to help your friends is preferable to honesty and integrety among Dominican Politicons and officials.
And a few months back Dominguez Brito made a public statement,all fiscals must act Quickly against organised gangs of land thieves. What a hypocrite .