Lesbian or BI ?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If an older guy with a mercedes had seduced a younger 17 yrs old girl like her then he would have been called a child molester etc etc.
As I remember Sarah had told us she was only 15 yrs old when she posted 1 1/2 years ago so that makes her max. 17 now (not 19). The woman with a mercedes must be well over 30 to have a nice car like that.
Any how, I feel sarah is not only experimenting she has indeed confirmed her identity, a lesbo.
If I had done something like this with a guy and felt shame, I would never proudly tell anyone on the net. I don't want to mix up with this gay stuff but I really enjoyed this moment....but but I must say, I love my girlfriend and I would never want to hurt her. I am not gay......

Last edited by a moderator:

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Don't mind Robert, baby, keep going...let the juice flow!

Addendum
If you are not 21, all bets are off! We don't want that kind of problem.

Last edited:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Hey girl is either you are Gay or not but from what you're telling us right now you really like the life on the other side of the fence, you don't want to hurt your Boyfriend guess what you're (CHEATING).

a word of advice God created Adam and Eva not Eva and Adriana.

arenas809

May 22, 2002
you know what's sad...

everything about this topic, and 100%-0 of the other ones are just beyond pathetic, and some people here who are in their last glory days of being bellaco read this shit, and half the other nonsense and use it as a excuse to touch themselves.

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Like i said, whomever wants to judge me be my guess. at this point i really don't care if you guys think i'm a lesbo i know for a fact it was a BIG MISTAKE! I guess final notes here are everybody has had different experiences at some point in their lives, so let's not pretend we are all so inocent.BTW i'm not 16 lol ... I wanted, to share my private life with you guys since i felt so much at home, and furthermore Everyone seem interested so i thought sure why not.I still feel i made a bad mistake with this experience so I'll tell my boyfriend the truth i know he'll forgive me, and after all i want to be honest about this w/h him, so when we do marry in the future this won't come back to affect us!

Sarah

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sarahirene19 said:
I still feel i made a bad mistake with this experience so I'll tell my boyfriend the truth i know he'll forgive me, and after all i want to be honest about this w/h him, so when we do marry in the future this won't come back to affect us!

Experimenting with lesbianism is one thing. Confessing all to your boyfriend so that it "won"t come back to affect" you is quite another. Don't follow one mistake with another. Put it behind you and move on.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Simple Suggestion

Sarah you can bring your friend and you to Boca Chica the week of the 28th to my hotel and we can figure out if you are both "bi" or not. Hopefully you both are. Woo Hoo!

It may take a few days and nights to determine absolutely what is the case. I am willing to assist of course as a public service.

P.S. Given the confusion of your age(s) bring cedulas, passports, etc. Photo ID is a must.

And massage oil.

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
dear girl: you have just had one of the most powerful sexual connection of your life. Of course there's confusion. The truth of what happened is that it happened. It wasn't planned, dirty, spiteful or any of thousands of rationals. It was a moment of Purity. A moment of transendent beauty that you will have always. May you be blessed many times more by both males and females.

La,La,La... Memories... LA,lA,lA,

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would not call your experience a "Mistake"!

To me it sounds like a great time,and a wonderful memory!For purely selfish reasons I wish I could have been there too!But then the whole thing would have been different,not so "PURE" as has been said! You are blessed with an innocents that allows you to tell your story thinking that everyone will read of your "Night Of Adventure" and give you an honest feedback! The maturity level here will not allow that to happen!
Be happy that you were open to a new experience.Treasure the memory.Let it happen again if you are comfortable.Being Gay, bi-sexual,or straight, is just part of our what makes us all who we are.
To answer AZB,I don't know how many women are "Lesbians" after having sex with me,but I would guess that it is about the same number who were BEFORE having sex with me!But who's counting?
Cris colon

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
enquiring minds

Are you people for real? Most of the posters on this board act like teenagers in heat.

It is sad that people who are honestly looking for answers about the country and the people see this kind of nonsense continually. A newcomer glancing through the messages would think most of you guys/gals are cheating drunks.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Mary.
People looking for honest answers about the country shouldn't be reading this forum.
We have many forums to ask and answer questions about the DR. This forum was started for subjects that are hopefully DR related but most of all have to do with men and women's relationships and believe it or not even sex. ;)

Opps let me say it a different way.
People that are looking for answers about the DR that have nothing to do with men and women's relationships and sex shouldn't be reading this forum.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Has this forum turned into an agony column?

Sarita: in answer to your question 'Lesbian or Bi?' I would say that you don't need to put yourself in any category. You are a sexual being who has been lucky enough to enjoy an unconventional experience. To follow on from what Cris says, it opens up the options for the future! The only thing to stop you is other people's hangups and prejudices. If what people think is important to you, go on taking the conventional options. If this is not the case, relax and enjoy the experiences life puts in your path. You may decide to confess to your boyfriend, and his reaction will be a good indication of what sort of person he is. It will be understandable if he is hurt, because after all you have been unfaithful, but if he is horrified that it was with a woman this shows he has a closed mind. Good luck anyway.

Chiri

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"It will be understandable if he is hurt, because after all you have been unfaithful, but if he is horrified that it was with a woman this shows he has a closed mind." chiri

I am sorry but I don't agree with this liberal crap. Why must we have a closed mind to think gay/lesbianism is un-natural and freakish? there is nothing to understand about their behavior, these people are not normal or so called straight. This is a very simple concept, these people have either a defective mind or defective genes. Either way you look at it, they are unfortunate human beings. I feel sorry for them.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: enquiring minds

MaryS said:
Are you people for real? Most of the posters on this board act like teenagers in heat.

It is sad that people who are honestly looking for answers about the country and the people see this kind of nonsense continually. A newcomer glancing through the messages would think most of you guys/gals are cheating drunks.

They are all in heat. They are all cheating drunks also.

How about you and I skip the bs and hit the wild side ourselves. I have been a Lesbian trapped in this Ugly mans body for way too long and I need to break out!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
I am sorry but I don't agree with this liberal crap. Why must we have a closed mind to think gay/lesbianism is un-natural and freakish? there is nothing to understand about their behavior, these people are not normal or so called straight. This is a very simple concept, these people have either a defective mind or defective genes. Either way you look at it, they are unfortunate human beings. I feel sorry for them.
How come you are always grabbing my ass then my Arab buddy? I thought that was a cultural thing for you and that is why I NEVER say anything. For the rest of you I have drawn the line on holding hands with him in PUBLIC! After all I am a LESBIAN and not a HOMO!

NewtoDR

Nov 23, 2002
If you really are a woman trapped in a mans body and the women is a lesbian --- then whats the problem ???????????

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB I honestly don't want to get into this with you because it's clear that you don't understand the fact that they didn't one day wake up and say. " Hey I think I'll be gay" and that some people have suffered all their lives trying to be what you call "normal".

And in case you are wondering, NO I'm not gay but I try to understand people that are.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
this is off topic now but

AZB said:

I think most people here will agree that the only unfortunate human beings, with defective minds are people with views like yours, AZB. Maybe one day you will suffer discrimination for something that is part of your nature and beyond your control, and then perhaps I'll feel sorry for you.

Let's get back to advising Sarita now.

Chiri

Last edited:

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Not everyone seemed interested

Sarahirene19 said:
Everyone seem interested so i thought sure why not.I still feel i made a bad mistake with this experience so I'll tell my boyfriend the truth i know he'll forgive me, and after all i want to be honest about this w/h him, so when we do marry in the future this won't come back to affect us!

Sarah

I tried to warn you. What puzzles me about your problem is that, you feel you have to confessed your actions to us. Why? If you like what you did, keep doing it, why do we need to hear about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.