Let's Hear from a Sankie!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Rocky, there are no signed contracts with sankies. It is all oral and they forget what they said right away. They did not mean what they said to start with. EVERYTHING they say is biodirectional. It can go one way or another. You cannot catch them. They are always right. They talk to you in private, not even with anyone else present and they run away right away so that no one sees them with you. If something goes wrong they will behave in such a way so you will not want to see or talk to them again. Some of them are VERY SMART. They are a complete scam I agree.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Rocky, there are no signed contracts with sankies. It is all oral and they forget what they said right away. They did not mean what they said to start with. EVERYTHING they say is biodirectional. It can go one way or another. You cannot catch them. They are always right. They talk to you in private, not even with anyone else present and they run away right away so that no one sees them with you. If something goes wrong they will behave in such a way so you will not want to see or talk to them again. Some of them are VERY SMART. They are a complete scam I agree.

Are trying to explain Sankies to Rocky?:ermm:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky, there are no signed contracts with sankies. It is all oral and they forget what they said right away. They did not mean what they said to start with. They talk to you in private, not even with anyone else present. They are a complete scam I agree.
Most contracts/agreements/understandings in life, are oral.
Very few get to the written stage.
Think about it.
You go to the store.
You hand the girl behind the counter a 5 dollar bill, and ask her for a pack of gum.
Therein lies the contract.
You expect to get gum & change, and she expects to keep the money equal to the value of the gum.
Your mother tells you to eat you peas or you'll get no dessert.
If you ate your peas and she reneged on the dessert, she would be in breach of contract.
Life is wall to wall contracts/agreements.
It certainly is not justifiable to breach a contract, just because it is not in writing.
Even the legal system recognizes verbal contracts.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Are trying to explain Sankies to Rocky?:ermm:
Naw,
They're trying to make me believe that sankies are not all that bad.
They are but one smidgen higher on the scale to suicide bombers.
I have to question the moral standards of anyone thinking otherwise.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Most contracts/agreements/understandings in life, are oral.
Very few get to the written stage.
Think about it.
You go to the store.
You hand the girl behind the counter a 5 dollar bill, and ask her for a pack of gum.
Therein lies the contract.
You expect to get gum & change, and she expects to keep the money equal to the value of the gum.
Your mother tells you to eat you peas or you'll get no dessert.
If you ate your peas and she reneged on the dessert, she would be in breach of contract.
Life is wall to wall contracts/agreements.
It certainly is not justifiable to breach a contract, just because it is not in writing.
Even the legal system recognizes verbal contracts.

But there is no way to prove anything they did or told you especially after they did or said something so mean so that you don't even feel like being within a 4 mile distance from them.... I am not trying to say they are not that bad. Some of them are worse than some others. I guess you can always tell yourself - it could have been worse ;)

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
I'm not saying that they are good, but quite frankly anyone that falls for their bs has to be mentally challenged - probably because of a lack of bloodflow to the head - i.e. bloodflow is diverted to the pelvic region.

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that just about the only connection between gringo and sankie is a physical attraction. As everyone says they are mostly uneducation, even illiterate, I find it hard to believe that anyone with the means to travel can have a true intellectual connection with someone who hardly has the same education, and in many cases can hardly speak the language. If someone lets themselves get screwed over for what is basically a purely physical relationship, they are a sucker, and perhaps need the sankification as a wake up call in order to improve themselves.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I'm not saying that they are good, but quite frankly anyone that falls for their bs has to be mentally challenged - probably because of a lack of bloodflow to the head - i.e. bloodflow is diverted to the pelvic region.

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that just about the only connection between gringo and sankie is a physical attraction. As everyone says they are mostly uneducation, even illiterate, I find it hard to believe that anyone with the means to travel can have a true intellectual connection with someone who hardly has the same education, and in many cases can hardly speak the language. If someone lets themselves get screwed over for what is basically a purely physical relationship, they are a sucker, and perhaps need the sankification as a wake up call in order to improve themselves.

Che, querido...Uneducated is what you were trying to say???

What does the second sentence have to do with the price of beans in China???

As long as a person has enough money to buy a plane ticket, they can travel....they don't necessarily have to be smart or educated to do so...

If you've never been 'sankified' you can't comprehend some of these guys...they are pure 'artists' at what they do...some women NEVER hear the things these guys tell them...and have NEVER been exposed to their culture...so it's easy for them to fall for their sankies' lines...

And once they hit the sack...forget it...it's the best sex they're ever going to have...so they're hooked...

They ARE good...at what they DO...nothing else!!! Rocky...you shouldn't be so harsh... suicide bombers, for real???

Some of these people have little to no education, this is the only way they know of getting ahead in life in a country that doesn't offer them much...

And although I know of some that have caused great pain, most are harmless...some even DO fall in love and can have great relationships...

Mrs. MQ

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Naw,
They're trying to make me believe that sankies are not all that bad.
They are but one smidgen higher on the scale to suicide bombers.
I have to question the moral standards of anyone thinking otherwise.

People will always argue that sankies are not that bad, till they become a victim. Then you never hear from them again.

Suicide bombers.......now their the lowest of the low.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Che, querido...Uneducated is what you were trying to say???

What does the second sentence have to do with the price of beans in China???

As long as a person has enough money to buy a plane ticket, they can travel....they don't necessarily have to be smart or educated to do so...

If you've never been 'sankified' you can't comprehend some of these guys...they are pure 'artists' at what they do...some women NEVER hear the things these guys tell them...and have NEVER been exposed to their culture...so it's easy for them to fall for their sankies' lines...

And once they hit the sack...forget it...it's the best sex they're ever going to have...so they're hooked...

They ARE good...at what they DO...nothing else!!! Rocky...you shouldn't be so harsh... suicide bombers, for real???

Some of these people have little to no education, this is the only way they know of getting ahead in life in a country that doesn't offer them much...

And although I know of some that have caused great pain, most are harmless...some even DO fall in love and can have great relationships...

Mrs. MQ

Hmm, you are right, because somebody can buy a plane ticket, it doesn't mean they are very educated or intelligent. But come on, the people being "conned" are adults, not children. If they were young and seduced I'd feel sorry for them, but they aren't. If somebody is being payed an extraordinary amount of attention, being given an extraordinary amount of compliments then they should realize that something isn't normal, and perhaps there are alterior motives to the attention they are receiving. And if these women never felt these "emotions" before, or never had such great sex at home, maybe they should feel lucky instead of victimized that they experienced the illusion of "love", and had that sex in the first place.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
People can become victims in their own countries also...it depends on the woman to be able to tell when someone is feeding you a line or not...

Hasn't anybody ever been duped by a guy in your own backyard??? Come on...how many times have you heard the line "Let me have your #...I'll call you"...only to never hear from them again!!!

What do you call that???

I agree some of these women, unless they were physically abused, should NOT complain if 'sankiefied'...

Take it for what it is...great sex...and you HAVE to pay for good service everywhere...so just leave it at that...

But...NADIE APRENDE EN CABEZA AJENA...

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hmm, you are right, because somebody can buy a plane ticket, it doesn't mean they are very educated or intelligent. But come on, the people being "conned" are adults, not children. If they were young and seduced I'd feel sorry for them, but they aren't. If somebody is being payed an extraordinary amount of attention, being given an extraordinary amount of compliments then they should realize that something isn't normal, and perhaps there are alterior motives to the attention they are receiving. And if these women never felt these "emotions" before, or never had such great sex at home, maybe they should feel lucky instead of victimized that they experienced the illusion of "love", and had that sex in the first place.
Wake up and smell the coffee!
If this happened to your sister and she was bankrupted and emotionally shattered, you'd be looking for that sankie with a baseball bat.
And then we could talk about it here on DR1, telling you how your sister is a sucker, how uneducated she is, and, let's not forget, lucky for having experienced the illusion.
I find it difficult to respond to you anymore without regurgitating all over my keyboard, so kindly excuse me if I retire from this exchange.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
And if these women never felt these "emotions" before, or never had such great sex at home, maybe they should feel lucky instead of victimized that they experienced the illusion of "love", and had that sex in the first place.

Don't you read on these forums what some of them say - that they will remember this feeling they had forever and are happy that they got to experience it. You always pay when you are in a relationship with someone. Even in your back yard. Nothing in this life is free.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
If I had a sister and this happened to her, I'd be the first to tell her she was a sucker.

I'll admit though, you are starting to get your point accross to me, I'm starting to believe that the "victims" must suffer from mental illness, and preying on people like that is not cool.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
If I had a sister and this happened to her, I'd be the first to tell her she was a sucker.

I'll admit though, you are starting to get your point accross to me, I'm starting to believe that the "victims" must suffer from mental illness, and preying on people like that is not cool.

Rocky... I believe he's right here...if you are seeing this happening to a member of your family, wouldn't you DO something about it...or at least TRY???

I think I must have missed it...but what happened to you or a family member that you are so strongly opinionated on this subject?

No offense...just curious...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hasn't anybody ever been duped by a guy in your own backyard??? Come on...how many times have you heard the line "Let me have your #...I'll call you"...only to never hear from them again!!!

What do you call that???

I call that someone who makes you think they are interested just to get into someone's pants for that night but wasn't really intereted long term.

That in no way compares to a sankie. A sankie if we've forgotten the term is a con artist .

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Yes, Anna...got that! But in the end, it's not that different...they, to me at least, are both con artists...they want something...and would do anything to get it...

The sankies just want money afterwards also...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Rocky... I believe he's right here...if you are seeing this happening to a member of your family, wouldn't you DO something about it...or at least TRY???

Has anyone ever tried to talk to someone in love with a known sankie? May as well talk to the wall. Same results ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I know Anna...but if it was happening to a member of your family, you would at least try to talk them out of it...

Rocky was saying if it happened you would try to kill the sankie...I don't think you have to go to that extreme...

mmilone

Mar 25, 2003
Sankies !!

This thread is interesting, covering several angles. We must agree though, that there is a difference between the Sanky and the Sankette, correct?
I must admit, on my first family trip to an all inclusive, my first trip to D.R., I fell in love with a Sankette in about 10 minutes. A cute employee in her uniform, in her mid to late 20's, VERY professional. As I learned that she spoke 2 or 3 languages, and that she didn't have a refrigerator, and she washed her clothes by hand, and she made about $200 a month, AND she smiled, I was a goner.

Now back to why the Sankies don't have so much integrity: consider that the 'desperation breeds a lack of integrity'. We cheat people here out of greed, which is much worse than cheating people out of desperation. Also understand that these people really believe that we're all rich. They don't realize that most of us, me included, are living on credit. They see us spending on our trips, and don't realize that we spend more BECAUSE we're on vacation. Last thing to consider is the possible resentment that they may have towards us. We all don't have manners when we're there, and many of us complain because there was an ant in our room, or because they ran out of pineapple, etc. They pick up our half full plates from the buffet as we go to get more food, etc, etc.