looking for Monte real coffee!

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
morning all. coming on a cruise ship to amber cove. have been coming ti DR for many years and acquired a taste for Monte real coffee.have done all the tours as i had a condo in cabarete and all i want to do is get about 10 bags of coffee to take back. is there a colmado close to port that might have it? are there gua guas that travel that part of the north coast going into Puerto plata? would it be easiest to just get a taxi to take us to a local grocery store to obtain?
any idea as to cost? thanks for all the info and have a great day

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
I buy mine in La Sirena or Jumbo here in SD, so I believe you can purchase it in the same Supermarkets in PP too.
i know that . i usually buy it at janets in cabarete . just didn,t want to have to go all the way into pp to get it at la sirena . also wanted to know if gua gua,s run on that section of north coast into pp

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
i know that . i usually buy it at janets in cabarete . just didn,t want to have to go all the way into pp to get it at la sirena . also wanted to know if gua gua,s run on that section of north coast into pp
Yes there’s a gua gua for that