Men who seek under age women/disgraceful.

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
I'm speaking about men 50+ with girls and/or boys 20 years old and younger for money. I'm speaking about men who can't visit places in the Dominican Republic or elsewhere, unless they can find a "chica friendly hotel". I'm talking about men who justify the actions of men 65+ in seeking out girls 20 years old and younger, because they have lived a full life, and deserve it in their golden years, at a cheap price. ...Seriously. Every dog has their day, and every day here in the Dominican Republic, foreign born pedophiles are being investigated and/or picked up. That's some good press that doesn't get highlighted too much, but many worldwide law enforcement resources are dedicated to removing this scum from corners of the earth....especially here in the Dominican Republic.

Now you are more concrete and I do agree with you

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
All the talk about what the law is in other countries, and you can’t tell them how to behave because it’s their country not yours is missing the point of this thread. The OP alleges that the Attorney General of the LRD has called for a crackdown on the practice. If indeed he has he’s got an uphill battle, and once again I wish him luck. When people at the top start to question the value of certain cultural practices, and their questions get repeated by others, and eventually people start serving time for those practices, this is how cultures change.

Change NEVER comes from the top, anywhere, anytime.
Change comes from the people and THEN the top may,,or may not , take notice......,and then after 271 meetings and 34 studys at 52k $ a pop, the top just might make a law, and perhaps enforce it.

As long as it is not " shocking "  to the average citizen, it will be the same old.

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
All the talk about what the law is in other countries, and you can’t tell them how to behave because it’s their country not yours is missing the point of this thread. The OP alleges that the Attorney General of the LRD has called for a crackdown on the practice. If indeed he has he’s got an uphill battle, and once again I wish him luck. When people at the top start to question the value of certain cultural practices, and their questions get repeated by others, and eventually people start serving time for those practices, this is how cultures change.

The crackdown is focusing on sex with underage girls and boy right. Pretty sure everyone understood that. I wish him good luck also!

Part of the debate in this thread is about laws versus personal morals and this is where it goes sideways in my opinion. Respect the laws and use common sense in addition to that is what I think. To rule by different personal morals will be too hard. Just too many opinions for what:).

And for you guys who have daughters I fully understand you. I would be on my guard as well big time. I was quite tough on the guys who went out with my little sister when she was younger and even last summer (15 years later) she met a guy that hesitated to go out with her due to her brother and it made me feel a bit bad to be honest

Last edited:

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Milo, I'm not disagreeing with ythe u.  May i point out that all laws are a reflection of personal morality, when grouped with others who have power and share that same morality. 

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Can anybody v\call Macron's wife to chime in here ?

Or maybe he wants to himself.... he must have been underage

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Getting rid of poverty and improving the education would help but till they have accomplished this I don't think anything will change. :ermm:

Religion. That's the thing you need to get rid of. Sex education and contraceptives aren't expensive. 

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
I am not one to judge and I suppose it's difficult for me to comprehend how any parent could offer their 15, 16 or even 17 year daughter to a 40, 45 or 50 year old man. The thought turns my stomach. But I can't judge from the comfort of what is and has been my life living in the U.S.

As far as the law goes the truth is that its really not enforced as we all know. And this is something that is not special to the DR because even in the states this happens all the time. But I think what's more normal (in the DR) is to see older men pursuing younger women and by younger I mean under 18. And that's what bothers me. I can't get to crazy about a 19 year old going out with a 17 year old and I presume that most don't. However, a 35 year old should have no business with a 16 or 17 year old. Again, that's just my opinion. I just don't think it should be the norm or even ok.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
The crackdown is focusing on sex with underage girls and boy right. Pretty sure everyone understood that. I wish him good luck also!

Part of the debate in this thread is about laws versus personal morals and this is where it goes sideways in my opinion. Respect the laws and use common sense in addition to that is what I think. To rule by different personal morals will be too hard. Just too many opinions for what:).

And for you guys who have daughters I fully understand you. I would be on my guard as well big time. I was quite tough on the guys who went out with my little sister when she was younger and even last summer (15 years later) she met a guy that hesitated to go out with her due to her brother and it made me feel a bit bad to be honest
Why you think I got my daughter out of the DR? ;)

Religion. That's the thing you need to get rid of. Sex education and contraceptives aren't expensive. 

Do agree about getting rid of religion but that's not the reason. The blood is still too hot and a macho goes bareback plus many girls like to have babies. It's the culture plus poverty and ignorance and I doubt it if that will chance, ever. :ermm:

K-Mel

Apr 15, 2012
This is true in most cases, although many Dominican women are quick to dump their barrio love for a better financial prospect, age not important. These are grown women, so whom do you think the younger ones imitate. Mothers even encourage them. Poverty plays a major role, but so does greed.

Very True, One of my boys (in his thirties) was dating a Dominican women (27/28 years old) who has a US retiree (ex-banker) novio (in his 70s) in the North Coast. The Old man pays to her a make-up class in Santiago and she used to send photos of these classes to my friend, passing for a hard working woman (she was telling to him that she was working in that high class institution de Belleza, when she is in reality leaving with this guy).

When the old man has to visit his family to the US (every 2/3 months), she would organized her vacations with him saying that her boss let her 3 weeks vacations to pass time with her US Novio (my friend) ....She doesn't give a sh*t about the old man (calling him "el viejo del diablo", "el viejo loco" ) who of course fullfills any of her material wishes (High Tech Smartphone, Car, Plastic Surgery etc...)...When at the same time the old man thinks that he has the hottest novia on earth, who is in love with him lol.

She presented my friend to all her family (includind her dad and mum) when they knew that their daughter is still leaving with the old man. Money, Money, Money....or as you said "Financial Prospect"

My friend finally kicked her to the curb when he found out....But she is still denying that she leaves with the old men, like somebody who is ashamed of her partner or to not pass as a "chapiadora", as they say in the DR.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
When the old man has to visit his family to the US (every 2/3 months), she would organized her vacations with him saying that her boss let her 3 weeks vacations to pass time with her US Novio (my friend) ....She doesn't give a sh*t about the old man (calling him "el viejo del diablo", "el viejo loco" ) who of course fullfills any of her material wishes (High Tech Smartphone, Car, Plastic Surgery etc...)...When at the same time the old man thinks that he has the hottest novia on earth, who is in love with him lol.

She presented my friend to all her family (includind her dad and mum) when they knew that their daughter is still leaving with the old man. Money, Money, Money....or as you said "Financial Prospect"

How on earth does a 70 year-old think that he can have a hot 20 something novia who "is in love with him"? He's just as delusional as Danielle thinking Ahmed Married her for love on 90 Day Visa Fiance! He's loco indeed!

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Anna Nicole Smith (nee Vicki Lynn Hogan) was 26 when she married the 89 year old bazillionaire J Howard Marshall and she swore to her dying day that she married him for love and not money. This is a Woman who dropped out of school after failing the 9th grade. Did she really possess enough cleverness to fool him and the entire world?

Sometimes a thing isn't what it looks like but just is what it is.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Anna Nicole Smith (nee Vicki Lynn Hogan) was 26 when she married the 89 year old bazillionaire J Howard Marshall and she swore to her dying day that she married him for love and not money. This is a Woman who dropped out of school after failing the 9th grade. Did she really possess enough cleverness to fool him and the entire world?

Sometimes a thing isn't what it looks like but just is what it is.
She fooled him and the entire world? The guy was a millionaire, with one foot in the grave, and she knew this.They say she'd show him a boob, and that's how she'd get recordings of him saying that he'd leave her taken care of. Until her dying day, she was in a long court battle for his estate. She also had lawyers who must have had instructed her on what to say. So of course she'd say she married him for love.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
She fooled him and the entire world? The guy was a millionaire, with one foot in the grave, and she knew this.They say she'd show him a boob, and that's how she'd get recordings of him saying that he'd leave her taken care of. Until her dying day, she was in a long court battle for his estate. She also had lawyers who must have had instructed her on what to say. So of course she'd say she married him for love.

Well hells yeah she would show him a boob. They met in the strip club where she was one of the strippers. That's what they do. He was the guy in the wheelchair making it rain. What's not to love?

I'm just saying...what if she was telling the truth?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
There are no Women 16 or younger. Those are Girls and they should be respected as such. Stealing a childhood is just one notch below stealing a life.

Joe was making a point, stop picking apart every word out of everyone's mouth.......

Apr 7, 2014
Old age - loneliness-sadness.....

A multitude of things can lead people to be delusional.
Not just old men.
These same young women believe a mere social security retiree is himself a millionaire. They think they will be living in a life of splendor with the old man. It may happen. It may not.
There were alot of comments about desperation but I seldom encounter that. I see greed exceed any representation of desperation. If there were real desperation then all that would matter is if your old man mate could feed you everyday. If it is greed then he has to ALSO be able to do a whole bunch of materialistic things to make it look like you bagged a rich man.

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk