Monica Lewinsky is writing a book

May 5, 2007
WTF are you talking about? Nobody called for the Butler!

Your boss wasn't replying to me. Duh!?

Back in the box.

whew, thanks had me worried that the first commandment was no longer valid "If greydead says it is so loud enough and often enough it must be so"

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
whew, thanks had me worried that the first commandment was no longer valid "If greydead says it is so loud enough and often enough it must be so"

You're just being a very limp dick. Get a life, huh? If you can't keep up with the conversation it's perfectly acceptable for you to excuse yourself and go away and do ....whatever it is that you do when not being a very limp dick.

May 5, 2007
You're just being a very limp dick. Get a life, huh? If you can't keep up with the conversation it's perfectly acceptable for you to excuse yourself and go away and do ....whatever it is that you do when not being a very limp dick.

You are so mean, I could cry...but I won't

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Because it's the Clown bin ...hold on, let me explain the joke.....

1.What's the difference between Monica Lewinsky and the rest of us?
To get some dick in the White House, we merely voted.

2.What's the most truthful item on Monica Lewinsky's resume?
Was on the Presidential Staff

3. Don't be too hard on li'l Monica.
Clinton told her oral sex wasn't adultery and she swallowed it.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
JAY LENO:

“You know who was at the Vanity Fair (Academy Awards) party? Monica Lewinsky. She was sitting right next to me. I was at table 14; she was under table 12.”

“Monica Lewinsky told this month’s Cosmo magazine that if it weren’t for Bill Clinton, she would be a mom now, with two kids. Really? Not the way she was doing it.”

“Monica Lewinsky has gained back all the weight she lost last year. I believe that’s the cover story in Newsweek. In fact, she told reporters she was even considering having her jaw wired shut, but then, nah — she didn’t want to give up her sex life.”

I’m sorry. Can you believe those were ever said on network TV?

CRAIG KILBORN:

“Tonight I was switching back and forth between the new Monica Lewinsky show Mr. Personality on Fox and CSI: Miami on CBS, and I swear for a split-second I caught the world’s biggest chalk outline.”

Nice, one, Craig. Ugh.

JON STEWART:

“Monica Lewinsky has returned to network TV. … I remember years ago she said she wanted her life back. Then I guess she got it back and said ‘Well, this sucks.’ … She’s hosting a show called Mr. Personality because apparently the new Fox show Blow Jobs, Blow Jobs, Blow Jobs, isn’t ready.”

And somehow, I thought Stewart would be better than that.

CONAN O’BRIEN:

“Fox has debuted a new reality show called Mr. Personality starring Monica Lewinsky who interviews dozens of bachelors who all wear masks. Apparently, all of the bachelors wear masks because they’re embarrassed to be on a show with Monica Lewinsky.”

But ironically, the worst Monica Lewinsky joke offender is a man who went through a similar sex scandal…

DAVID LETTERMAN:

“You may think you have a stressful job, but since she’s been a Senator, Hillary Clinton, they say, put on 30 pounds. In fact, she has gotten so heavy that today Bill hit on her.”

“Celebrity birthdays, today Monica Lewinsky is 28. It seemed like just yesterday she was crawling around on the floor in the Oval Office.”

“Monica Lewinsky has her own show on HBO. I have not seen it yet but I understand it’s getting very good word of mouth.”

“Monica Lewinsky was on Larry King Live tonight. Monica really liked Larry King. Actually, she likes any guy with a desk.”

“President Bush has authorized the drop of 15,000-pound bombs on Afghanistan. I believe that is the heaviest ordered drop by a president since … well, Monica.”

“Bush went to Wisconsin, to a Harley Davidson factory and rode a motorcycle. It’s the biggest thing a president has ridden since … I just can’t bring myself to throw that joke away.”

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Q: What do Monica Lewinsky and Bob Dole have in common? A: They were both upset when Bill finished first.
Q. What's Lewinsky's favorite bird? A. The swallow
Q: What do Monica Lewinski and a soda machine have in common? A: They both say insert bill here!
Q. How many White House Interns does it take to screw in a light bulb? A. None, they are to busy screwing the President.
Q. Why did Clinton cross the road? A. To get to the intern on the other side, of course
Q: Why did Clinton bomb Iraq? A: After Monica, he figured he was getting good at bringing people to their knees
Q: What do you call an eight-day blow job? A: Hanukkah Lewinsky.
Q. Why did the intern cross the road? A. To get to the BOOK CONTRACT she needed to sign on the other side
Q. What was Lewinsky's position at the white house? A1. Head Intern A2. Under Secretary A3. Missionary
Q. What is Lewinsky's code name in the FBI? A. Deep Throat
Q. Why did Clinton recommend Lewinsky for a job at Revlon? A. He knew she would be good at making things up.
Q. Why did Lewinsky have an affair with Clinton? A. She wanted to get ahead in the world.
Q. What did Clinton say the night after the Lewinsky story broke? A. 'What A Bad Tripp!'
Q. What do Sleeping Beauty and Lewinsky have in common? A. Both were Pricked.
Q. What did Gore say after the Lewinsky story broke? A. 'Why do they call me the stiff man in the White House?'
Q. What did Monica say when the FBI ask for the "Dress?" A. Come and get it.
Q. What was Clinton's last gift to Monica? A. Spot remover.
Q. What do Monica & the Green Bay Packers have in common? A. They both blew it.
Q. What do Monica & OJ Simpson have in common? A. Sore knees.
Q. What is the name of Monica Lewinsky's new book? A. 'My Taste For Power'
Q. What did Clinton say to the new female intern? A. I haven't come across your face.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Because it's the Clown bin ...hold on, let me explain the joke.....

And, I'm still waiting. My bad........I guess. I don't take note of the category when I click on "new posts". So, would you enlighten me, erudite one?

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Frank, I can't get much Chiller, I'm afraid. And, If I lighten one up, I'll be in the unemployment line come next p!ss test.

Aug 6, 2006
She was called before Starr's kangaroo court AFTER she had already voluntarily testified once before, because what she said at the first, voluntary event contradicted what Linda Tripp dragged out of her.

She was not read her rights, she was not informed that she did not have any obligation to testify. The whole thing was planned: Monica was selected deliberately to appeal to Clinton. Clinton did nothing that Harding, Eisenhower, JFK or LBJ did. We know that now.

It makes perfect sense for her to write a book. Her reputation cannot be ruined any more than it already is. I am sure it will be a better book than the two pieces of crap that Palin had ghostwritten, which were purely for money.

I doubt that i would buy her book, but since all knowledge is preferable to none, all books are in some way better than no book at all, even crappy things like Palin's, which reveal why Palin should never be elected to anything, ever again.

Monica won't be elected to anything, either.

The entire episode to impeach Clinton distracted the administration from its more important duties. I don't think that 9-11 would have been so likely had the evil GOP not spent so much time on the fruitless pursuit of Clinton. Had the impeachment not happened, Gore would have been elected and there would have been no war on Iraq, either.

Last edited:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
She was called before Starr's kangaroo court AFTER she had already voluntarily testified once before, because what she said at the first, voluntary event contradicted what Linda Tripp dragged out of her.

She was not read her rights, she was not informed that she did not have any obligation to testify. The whole thing was planned: Monica was selected deliberately to appeal to Clinton. Clinton did nothing that Harding, Eisenhower, JFK or LBJ did. We know that now.

It makes perfect sense for her to write a book. Her reputation cannot be ruined any more than it already is. I am sure it will be a better book than the two pieces of crap that Palin had ghostwritten, which were purely for money.

I doubt that i would buy her book, but since all knowledge is preferable to none, all books are in some way better than no book at all, even crappy things like Palin's, which reveal why Palin should never be elected to anything, ever again.

Monica won't be elected to anything, either.

The entire episode to impeach Clinton distracted the administration from its more important duties. I don't think that 9-11 would have been so likely had the evil GOP not spent so much time on the fruitless pursuit of Clinton. Had the impeachment not happened, Gore would have been elected and there would have been no war on Iraq, either.
...and there would have been no war in Afghanistan and the lives of hundreds of thousands wouldn't have been either lost or irreparably damaged and there would be no "Patriot Act" or Department of Homeland Security or recession/ depression of 2008 in 2006.