My story...Hope this can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Do you know you are starting to sound just like me??.

Ohh, for the love of God, I campared you to me, I bet you NOW want to go hang yourself, huh?. Whahahahahahahaha!!.

Your paragraph # 1= TRUE!,
Your paragraph # 3= TRUE!,
Your paragraph # 4= Could be TRUE!,
Your paragraph # 6= Perhaps TRUE!,
Your paragraph # 7= Perhaps a "SOCKO".

Pamela:

It took him 2 months to join you, huh?. Wow, I guess he had his paperwork in order, just waiting for the right moment.

Btw, Pamela, you know what MANY say:

"You can take the Sankie out of the DR BUUUUUT you can't take Sankiesm out of them".

Not saying yours was a Sankie since we know there is 1 or 2 Resort workers in the whole DR that are not, but I just thought I write that.

Just listen to this fool. she was checking e-mails, speaking to his other girlfriends on the phone-I mean please. And all for a resort worker.

Women of the world, get a clue-if you were to behave so stupidly, blindingly loyal and devoted to your NA partners, the divorce rate would be ZERO.

But you don't-you save this intense love and devotion for guys who don't deserve it.

Then when you eventually get hurt you run back home to try to make US pay for whatever SankieMan did to you(or what you obligingly let him do to you).

What a world we live in.

Oh, and another thing about you NA women-you have the reputation of being emotionally and sexually cold-well, y'all seem to change alot when you go to the DR. This was another thing that shocked me.

I told one of these women over lunch-"If I knew you had it in you to to be so damn hot, I wouldn't bother coming here!!!" Imagine that!!! I have to go to the DR to squeeze some passion out of women I could meet at home!!!

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
thanks for the story dmc1 :eek:) seriously.....i agree with you. too much sarcasm and critism....i am going to PM you.

-Lynda :)

mountain5

Feb 2, 2007
Totally true

I have been to the DR and have hooked up with female tourists, and let me tell you they are alot more fun than the average dominicana and they don't bother guys for money!!! SWEET!!!

NOTE TO AZB-I'm not talking about YOUR type of dominicanas, I'm talking about the ones we tourists always run into. ;)

They just don't care. They seem to leave their brains at home and I was shocked-SHOCKED!!!-at how they behave and what they were willing to do!!!!

Mind you I'm not complaining. But the OPs' story, which I don't believe one minute(YES YOU, YOU SOCK PUPPET) may not be true but I cannot put it past any gringa to behave in this fashion.

I've seen it and I have lived it, and its' pathetic-but boy was it fun!!!

By the way, you're not posting this to help anybody. You said so yourself that you had read the sankie threads and still got suckered. So what makes you think any "vulnerable"(meaning titanically, moronically, hopelessly stupid) gringa is going to learn from your mistakes when you chose to behave the way you did even though you had information at your disposal that could of prevented this from happening?

Oh, I forgot-Sock Puppet isn't real, anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Hey,
well I know the OP and I know that this story is totally true.It doesnt matter what you think but I agree with what the Op says because I know what she felt.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Just listen to this fool. she was checking e-mails, speaking to his other girlfriends on the phone-I mean please. And all for a resort worker.

Women of the world, get a clue-if you were to behave so stupidly, blindingly loyal and devoted to your NA partners, the divorce rate would be ZERO.

But you don't-you save this intense love and devotion for guys who don't deserve it.

Then when you eventually get hurt you run back home to try to make US pay for whatever SankieMan did to you(or what you obligingly let him do to you).

What a world we live in.

Oh, and another thing about you NA women-you have the reputation of being emotionally and sexually cold-well, y'all seem to change alot when you go to the DR. This was another thing that shocked me.

I told one of these women over lunch-"If I knew you had it in you to to be so damn hot, I wouldn't bother coming here!!!" Imagine that!!! I have to go to the DR to squeeze some passion out of women I could meet at home!!!

It boils down to this: most women are just stupid and deserve a kick on their ass. Too bad they just don't know how dumb they are in real life.
The smart women with some self respect know exactly how to avoid these problems and unworthy love affairs. They know better then to mix with dominican hotel trash.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
It boils down to this: most women are just stupid and deserve a kick on their ass. Too bad they just don't know how dumb they are in real life.
The smart women with some self respect know exactly how to avoid these problems and unworthy love affairs. They know better then to mix with dominican hotel trash.
AZB

I was doing some shopping here in NYC and everywhere I go its the same-whenever I hear the female staff yakking instead of helping customers, take a wild guess what they are talking about.

Conversation #1 in Macys-
Dingbat #1 to Dingbat enabler #2(stupid enough to stand there listening to this crap as if Stephen hawking were giving a lecture on the creation of the universe...)

"Um, yeah, I was dancin' with Johnny, and guess what? Oh my God! My ex comes into the club with his boys!!! So I was like, even though I didn't like Johnny I started making out with him and dancin' real close, you know, so that my ex could see us and get jealous, right?

And then we made eye contact and I was like, damn he's still real cute, you know? So then I was like Oh my God hes' coming over here and I was like, what I do now, you know?"

Conversation at Bed Bath and Beyond-
Dingbat #3 to Dingbat #4 at the counter-"Yo, my boyfriend had the nerve to get jealous because my ex called me and I was like, well you talk to your ex, right? And that was like what, 6 years ago since you were with her? Then he lied to me because he knew I checked his e-mail and his messages and they still be talkin' yo! So I was like, yo, what's up with that?

The girl in Macys is 26 and the one in Bed Bath and Beyond is 23. I made sure I asked because even though these conversations were incredibly stupid, it is what girls get together and talk about, all day long.

I hear these conversations in the gym, on the subway, everywhere I go from women of all ages and all walks of life. It is nauseating what women put up with when they have choices in life.

But its not just in the DR, they are pretty stupid over here too.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
people usually go on vacation to get rest and relaxation. i guess their brains do too :ermm:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
The girl in Macys is 26 and the one in Bed Bath and Beyond is 23. I made sure I asked because even though these conversations were incredibly stupid, it is what girls get together and talk about, all day long.

I hear these conversations in the gym, on the subway, everywhere I go from women of all ages and all walks of life. It is nauseating what women put up with when they have choices in life.

But its not just in the DR, they are pretty stupid over here too.
It doesn't matter how old they are/were, those two sound like they can NOT put two thoughts together.

Like, like, like, they are stupid. Like.

Btw: Like I am positive those two "Einteins" are like "party girls" as that's like MOST "party girls" language. Like.

dmc1

Sep 2, 2007
seriously can care less whether you believe the story was true or not...not meant for you and as mentioned in my OP i knew i would be ridiculed for it to begin with. but i wrote it for the people who can and do relate...not for you and others who find it necessary and so passionate about trying to bring an individual down farther than the way the already feel...well sorry, stronger than that and can truly care less at this point.

call me a gringa, bitch, pathetic, and whatever else. i really dont care. believe or not i am a highly educated individual who hoped for the best. unlike what people claim to believe i am a passionate individual with a big heart, good looking, and can definitly find a man at "home". yeah, i was stupid i admit to that and as mentioned i am ashamed that i didnt listen but whats done is done. i fu***ed up. i'm human! what the hell do you people want from me and others who have made this mistake??? really can one of you with a mouthful to say answer that question? if you dont like whats in sankie 101 its simple...dont read, write, or post!

As usual, the purpose of the OP has been lost in all the other BS that goes on on this forum. The forums purpse should not be to see who can do the best job at trying to undermine the individual who posts to the forum. at some point they should be productive and serve its purpose. this thread might as well be closed now. no one who actually has something worth mentioning is going to bother to post after all the garbage that is said.

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
ahhh dmc1...it's okay. just ignore them.....i think you did a good thing by posting your story and i know some other ppl will appreciate it too. Some ppl hang around this board too much and hear the same things over and over again so that's why they criticize, but your story will help a newbie...I'm sure of it:)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
dmc1...exactly as stated above...just ignore some of these comments...SOME people that post here and do nothing constructive but just critizice...have been SANKIETTEFIED themselves...they are still bitter about it...and don't have a life...so they LOVE to come here and shred everyone else to pieces...

Good luck in the future...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
seriously can care less whether you believe the story was true or not...not meant for you and as mentioned in my OP i knew i would be ridiculed for it to begin with.
Then why the drama? You claim to be intelligent, good looking, ..... etc., yet you do something absolutely 'stuipd'. Take a moment to mull this over, if you know better and can do better, why take the risk of lowering your standards. The people you think are lambasting you are disappointed that you've chosen to associate with a 'low life sankie' when they know you can and should do better.

Had you post was about a relationship with a successful Dominicano, those same people would be posting positive comments. You screw up and expect a reward? That's not real life .... when you screw up, you get a 'swift kick' in your gluteus maximus, but don't expect anything if you do good 'cause IT's EXPECTED.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Shad...let me ask you something...WHY is it that it bothers some people so much if she
chose to associate with a 'low life sankie'

And who are they when you say:
when they know you can and should do better

Did I mis-read something? Did she ask for our permission? Did she ask for our advice on whether she should have associated herself with him? Did she ask whether we tought she could do better???

Why do some people insist on giving people that admit they made a mistake a 'swift kick'???

She recognizes she made a mistake...and she says she posted to save another person from doing the same...Let's leave it at that...

Is not like she came here asking...does anyone know so-and-so??? Now THOSE people annoy the hell out of me!!!! :(

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Is not like she came here asking...does anyone know so-and-so??? Now THOSE people annoy the hell out of me!!!! :(

some of our beloved members seem to be on auto pilot, no matter what the subject is the answers are always the same.;)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Shad...let me ask you something...WHY is it that it bothers some people so much if she

Did I mis-read something? Did she ask for our permission? Did she ask for our advice on whether she should have associated herself with him? Did she ask whether we tought she could do better???

Why do some people insist on giving people that admit they made a mistake a 'swift kick'???

She recognizes she made a mistake...and she says she posted to save another person from doing the same...Let's leave it at that...

Musicqueen,

if I'm not mistaken you are married to a dominican and this has taken place recently, within the last few years or so.
I am happy for you and truly sincerely hope it works for you. But some people don't understand the consequences of dumbing yourself down because you think you are in love.

There are people that do stupid things in the DR that they would never do at home because they buy into the eroticism of being on vacation with a dominican lover. Nothing wrong with that. But when you take it to the next level alarm bells go off for many people who have seen this before and have lived it before and know that it will end badly.

We would be doing this person a disservice if we did not to tell her that the odds are against her on a good day. What sort of person would sit around and applaud this nonsense and say "Yeah, you go girl!!" This is an enabler.

When you've lived with your husband for a solid 4-5 years and things are still going strong you will have realized how truly lucky you are. Love is a beautiful thing, and it should exist in good times and bad.

But I cannot condone this nonsense with a hotel worker who also happens to be divorced. Has someone scraped the bottom of the barrel and come up with this guy, or was he laying beneath the barrel waiting for someone exhume him?

Are there no more good men out there that she has to resort to THIS?

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003

My Dear Lady,

This is a public message board where people are free to express their opinions, and if deemed offensive, vulgar, or derogatory would be deleted. I detect indignation in your reply, but I'm also free to express my opinion and 'no need to pick a fight'.

I understand your inclination to defend the OP, but I should remind you she understood the consequences of posting her story, she said, "i knew i would be ridiculed for it to begin with". She can simply ignore posts that she thinks are negative. No need to continually whine!!!! She did a stupid thing and people will remind her of that, that's how it is!!!!

Recollect if you may, when you announced your nuptials to Tony, "THEY" posted congratulatory messages and best wishes for a happy and successful marriage. Many of those "THEY" were at some point perceived to be your nemesis. So, not every time 'a swift kick' up the derriere is administered. I know memory fades faster as we get older, but the search function is always available. :)

Many here just call it as they see it. Why do we have to be PC all the freaking time? Take the bad with the good and stop whining!!! It's not a freaking 'whine' and cheese party.

Regards,
Shad.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok that's enough.

Unfortunally these " I hope this helps someone else" never does because others reading say this can't be about "my guy"

Sad but true.

Done, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.