Need advice for guy traveling to DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Pam

I am going to do it anyway, trust me you will like it. I honestly think a lot of women will learn something from it. Now I have to get back to work..I have a little hole to fill.
Larry

by the way in regards to HIV, I read a new article the other day and recent estimates for a heterosexual male to contract HIV from a HIV pos female during unprotected intercourse are around 1000 to 1. For homosexuals if you are the "reciever" its about 100 to 1 and the "giver" about 500 to 1. This is assuming that there is ejaculation into the body. So for a man putting his tool anywhere it is really difficult to contract and for a homo reciever or a woman it is easier to contract because of the nature of the acts performed and our anatomy. FYI

Last edited:

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Very impressive Larry so with 100 screws of a HIV+ puta

you only have a 1 chance in 10 of getting it. Now those are odds even I can live with:cool:. Let's all get laid now:confused:! I think AZB beat you to the desciption of why men do what they do, scan the posts for the AZB post describing bubbly blisters on the head, and pain during unrination, and being happy about having one less thing to worry about catching, and what to do when the woman starts to leave because you putting on a condom, as you can see he already completed the task ;) .

This forum is a lot of fun I must admit it. AZB I respect greatly because he can talk about these things openly. The center section of that post should be inscribed on a mable pillar in the center of Santiago with his name and a statue of him nearby.

Of course I'm sure they way you guys calculate the probability is using new math, where multiple screws of the same hooker only counts as 1 so :

Hooker 1 : 100 screws

Hooker 2 : 100 screws

Probability of catching anything 2 in 1000 (priceless).

:)

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Probability of HIV...

Yeah you Probably will not get HIV from sexing hookers the first few times..Maybe not the 50th time..But it is eventually gonna CREEP into your world.. but you know the risks..enjoy and when you start having night sweats, a productive cough etc..YOU will know when it caught up to you..Then it will be too late..HIV is real.. Please I have had enough preaching about safe sex to people who are FEARLESS....Pam

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: Sextourism and the DR

ltsnyder said:
Please realize that many of the things XanaduRanch, hollywood north, Criss Colon, and Larry (ILoveDR) say are true when they talk about price and where to meet hookers.

Ah, not that I don't mind being in the company of CC that much, but I need to defend my honor here!

Lee, where did I say anything about prices, locations, etc to meet hookers?

I have not at all been a part of that discussion. I simply explained to Pam that Dominicans have an entirely different attitude about sex here, altogether seperate from prostitution. With the thought that if she's going to live here, she'd better understand that. I never once posted anything of the nature you describe, nor did I ever involve myself in the discussion of the morality of paying someone for sex and the chances of contracting something because of it.

I have my opinions, but this is one of those subjects that's about as likely to result in someone listening to me, as my cat is prone to listen to me while I patiently try to teach it to fetch.

So I'll leave that to you guys to battle over. I am going to bed. Alone! :: wink ::

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
being a towelhead, I know a few things about middle east.

Goatfarmer, thanks for the offer of bringing in the ingredients for me from GA. I will be in north Georgia in the end of this month so I will be doing some ethnic food, spices shopping. Usually my buys me everything in advance. My family lives in mariertta area and I have spend 8 years of my life there as well. Marietta is considered my home town.
I know all about the middle east and our kind neighbors Iranians. I am from pakistan so I know the region well. I grew up in USA since the age of 12 (NYC). Now I happily live in santiago.
Knowing that its a small island, I am sure one day we will hook up and cook some delicious food and interchange recipes.
Oh PIB, I have perfected some vegi dishes for you. Lets get together in santiago someday.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey Anna..William is long gone I am sure!

Thanks AZB, I was vegetarian for several years and learned to appreciate ethnic foods! Look forward to meeting you one day in the DR. Pam

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
This web site kind of reiterates some of the attitudes people have shown here.

Following links from the site that was previously advertised here, I stumbled on to another site. I changed the name of the site so as not to make this an advetisement, ElmerFudsLittleHelper is not the real name of the site. This is the preamble page to get you to sign up (which has no copyright). All the standard lies are built into this "Ad" and all the standard oversights like AIDs, HIV, STDs, poverty excetera are left out. The male bitterness in this ad comes across clearly.

Did you know that in some countries there are beautiful young girls that are happy to screw you all night for $10? We are not talking about crack-whores that need to get another fix, but rather students or young women with professional carriers who need a little money to buy a few extra items. (Of course, there are also some not so educated babes who do it just for fun!)

Women in Western countries are spoiled bitches. They get far too much for far too little. They know they can treat their men like shit. Do you know why an American woman smiles on her Wedding day? She knows she will not have to give any more blowjobs!

But there are many places in the world where women will treat you like a king for a minor fraction of what your Western girlfriend costs. Any woman living outside of the Western world knows that if she treats her man poorly he will walk down the street and have her replaced in less than 15 minutes. Accordingly, when you tell your non-Western girlfriend to start sucking she knows she better do a real good job! This web-site is about finding those types of women.

ElmerFudsLittleHelper (EFLH) are seasoned travelers who have been around the world experiencing the finest pussy on the planet. At EFLH members interact with one another in real time discussion boards to keep each other informed and up to date on the best places in the world to find the ultimate pussy. Newbies learn from the experienced pros as to where they too can get 18 year old girls for less than the price of a good steak.

Your wife will never know what you bought! ElmerFudsStupidTransactionProsessingShop.com charges your credit card under a generic name so no one looking at your monthly statement will have any idea of what was purchased. Everything is safe! -ElmerFudsLittleHelper web site

It also lists Sextourism sites in order of board user preference:

#1 Cuba!
#2 Rio!!
#3 bangkok
#4 Pattaya
#5 East Europe
#6 Russia
#7 Dom Republic

and mentions STD rates as a volentary vote of members:

STD # of members xing box (they could only check one)
Clap 13
herpes 10
warts 7
Hepatitis B 0
Syphlis 1
Herpes, warts, and Hepatitis B 2
Herpes, warts, clap, and Hep B 1
None so far! 64
I haven't checked. 4
gonaria (spelling???) 6
nsu 5
crabs 5
herpes, chlamydia 8

Note while all the voting was anonymous,
over 300 members were willing to vote about which is the best country, only 20 were willing to vote about how often they get tested for HIV and even those rates were not that great. Kind of tells you something dosn't it? All the voting was anonymous too

-Lee

Last edited:

lola

Jul 10, 2003
Criss

Criss, you're an interesting person. 12 more hours and I'll be seeing just what you all have written about...

Teckguy

Jul 14, 2003
dr.wowtrip.net
Re: what a bunch of Hypocrites...

goatfarmnga said:
Yeah if you want to actually register and go into the site you could do that "Cris Colon". I just opened it SAW what it was...Did not register... because it was on DR1 and figured it had bars, discos etc..Never did I think that the poor young girls were subjected to dirty old American/other men by the droves..
BUT I see the DR1 guys think that is OK...MORALLY good, "Tell your family how you really are" Type behavior, NAW, But have your fun and hope your daughters NEVER have to do that s**t to make a few bucks..THAT is the sad point..They think that is a way to a good life...You men should pay the girls way to college if you really wanted to help her with your money and keeping your pants on would be the biggest favor you could do (Not that the biggest thing to offer her is in your pants)..:) I realize you will get a KICK out of me AGAIN TonyC, AZB etc....But It is not just my view..If it was acceptable behavior I bet your wives and girlfriends would be thrilled to know that you like LITTLE GIRLS etc..as on that site..:) Have a better day than today...tomorrow! :) Other than this subject you DR1 guys appear to be great guys...Pam

My wife knows exactly what I do in the DR and, on occasion, has joined me in taking a cute chica back to the hotel. Not every woman thinks like you do. She understands that it is the very nature of men to desire sexual variety.

Also, we did find a really intellegent girl working the streets of Sosua. She speaks 3 language and is a wonderful person. We are, in fact, trying to help her get to the US and get educated. I'm not claiming sainthood, but I do treat these girls with respect and try to help them where possible.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wanted to close this one too, since william disappeared and the thread is all over the place but I've had other things on my mind.

Anyways
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.