New to Dr1, not to DR, but need advice on children

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Just got off the phone to a frind of mine her sister is two mounths preaguent with a baby from a gringo . And every one is very happy .
May be it is the op if he was in the dr two mounths ago .
So it relly happens but she said nothing about going to the us to have the kid.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Spoken like a "REAL",..."Baby Daddy",...but NOT like a real man!
Your first paragraph tell us EVERYTHING we always thought, and now, from your own words, KNOW!!!!
How WRONG you are.
A child is many times better off with two loving parents in the home, ANY HOME, mansion, or dirt floor.
What kids need more than anything as they are growing up is to know that, "My Mami AND Papi" love me VERY, Very, MUCH"!
We are all very aware of your love of "Material Things", now we are also very aware that you know absolutely "Nada" about how children feel about their parents.
Posting lame excuses, because you wish to justify your own personal behavior,doesn't change ANYTHING!!!!
I can STILL remember how wonderful I felt when my "Mom & Dad",..read me a story, prayed,Gave me a BIG hug & a BIG kiss,EVERY NIGHT, when they "Tucked me In"!!!
We may have had "Fried Bologna Sandwiches" for dinner often, but their unconditional love "Filled Me UP!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Please feel free to post yet another invalid excuse about "REAL MAN", and how we parent our children.
If you need some ideas before you continue to make a "REAL A$$" of yourself,...."PM" me, or any of the other DR!ers, who know how to LOVE their families, we have hundreds of them standing by!!!!

"Papigordo",.....as my kids call me,.....EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!

Good for you!!! Nobody and I mean NOBODY in the real world will measure themselves with the likes of a Dominican CC.

You are a good father in SD wow!!! that is saying a lot. You talk as if you are living in Prosper Texas or Palo Alto CA. Your kids are not attending U of Texas or Stanford.

You are a retired OLD man and I am 37 yr old working man, why do you keep on comparing your life to mine??? I WILL NEVER be a 67 yr old man raising kids, nor will I be a 67 yr old man posting on a forum about what a great father I am.

Your a GREAT father well good for you. GO raise your kids and STOP telling the world about it.

The world was FINE before you got here and it will be FINE when your gone. PLEASE do not ever forget this.

BTW When my daughter is the starting point guard of Notre Dame women basketball in South Bend Indiana pull up a chair and you and your family witness a STAR!!!

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I have to agree with you here. The way my father showed his children affection was to get up every morning at 4 am to go to work. I think it is a natural impulse of a man to provide for his family in a material way. Some would claim that the overall feminization of society has caused a role strain for men which contributes to the break down of family. i.e. by not valuing the contributions a man makes.

btw, since i am nearly fifty, single and childless that makes me an expert in fatherhood. Aren't you all lucky to benefit from my expertise...

Ask any REAL!! man on the planet and everyone of them will tell you they would rather their kids be healthy, have food on the table, cloths on their back, shoes on their feet, medicine when needed, toy, bikes etc and NEVER see their kids, oppose to seeing their kids EVERYDAY, but is unable to provide the basics like food and shelter.

MA the OP may not be many people idea of a father or myself for that matter, but I would rather my girls look at me with disgust because they do not see as often as they would like, oppose to looking at me hungry or sick.

I am not by anyway disregarding the role a man plays in a child's life, but their are things far worse like the type of dad that shows up right when his kids are about to eat and helps himself to the food, and leave without giving the mother a penny.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Since we all know this is a sock post, can one of the mods confirm the OP resides on an oil rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.