"On The Spot" interview with AZB

TCIDR

Sep 7, 2003
transition from Pto Plata to Santiago

AZB
If I may ask, what was the transition from Pto Plata to Santiago like?
Like you've mentioned, Pto Plata had gringos whereas in Santiago there were mostly dominicans and your spanish was just about 10 words.

I imagine this is a story within itself and I'm curious to know about the transition/initial settling process

*I'm sure your charm will work like a magic everything.......on time*

TCIDR said:
AZB
Like you've mentioned, Pto Plata had gringos whereas in Santiago there were mostly dominicans and your spanish was just about 10 words.

I imagine this is a story within itself and I'm curious to know about the transition/initial settling process

AZB answer my PM in regards to the same question. I need you to look for an apt for me for May or June.
Badpiece

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
TCIDR said:
AZB

This is a story all by itself. When I came to santiago, I was shocked to see how much I was told to ask for my services. back in puerto plata, I was asking 100-200 pesos / therapy (1997) and gringos used to give me a hard time. I was under the impression that domincians were dirt poor and wouldn't be able to afford me at all. The clinic owner told me to start charging double or even triple of the puerto plata amount. Soon I had a line of patients and I was making money. But it was difficult as I got stuck on the very first patient. It was clear that i didn't speak spanish and what I little I knew was incorrect. The clinic owner was an orthopedic surgeon from maimi (dominican). He used to help translate. Then I made some friends who used to help me with patients. When you live in santiago, you only get to meet and live among dominicans. Soon after a few hard months, I started to speak spanish becuase no one spoke any english with me. My friend carlos who spoke perfect english, refused to speak english with me and insisted I spoke spanish with him. Now after 5 years, we speak in english because he knows I speak good enough spanish now. Many dominicans in santiago correct your pronunciation and grammer when you speak incorrectly as oppose to puerto plata where no one corrected me. Over all, you will be forced to learn spanish in santiago regardless of where you live. Domincians in santiago are not interested in becoming your friend just because you are from USA or canada. You have to win their friendship and trust. In order to maintain your friendship, you must speak spanish.

AZB

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Since my accident in July, I don't know what I'll do for the 2 weeks in April without my trusty chiropractor. I may have to pay you a visit, AZB!

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
badpiece33 said:
Are you one of his Santiago Wives and he put you online to pump him up;)??
badpiece33,
When I can finally stop laughing I will try to answer you! NO!, NO! NO! I am not his wife, I sometimes wonder what you guys on dr1 mean when you do say 'my wife'. I am sure your definition and mine are not the same. What I meant when I said that I don't see AZB as ugly, is that I don't 'see' a man or woman by their outward appearance, but by what really is important; the man or woman of the heart. Matthew 12:34b,35 says, "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things." To answer your question further, I don't think AZB needs any 'pumping up'; he seems pretty self-assured to me, and also since it is said 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder', no I still don't see AZB as ugly.
Still laughing, Yvette

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Qualifactions

yvette said:
I sometimes wonder what you guys on dr1 mean when you do say 'my wife'.

What most of us guys mean is, any woman who will give us a few hours of sexual satisfaction, without any real commitment on our part. The only other qualification is that she is young enough and attractive enough to be the envy of anyone we introduce them to as our wife.

Chuckuindy

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
25,000 pesos will shut me up.......I think!!!

Well if AZB does not come up with the 25,000 pesos. I may be forced to answer some of those questions for him.

On the other hand. If someone comes up with a case of cool presidentes......I may consider posting some answers anyway.

Regards,

Pavan

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Haven't Seen "AZB" Since That Girl Beat Him Up After the Party

at Eddy's Sports Bar almost 2 years ago. :cross-eye

I only have three things to say,after seeing that "Iguana" picture.

1., "Get your money back from "Gold's Gym"!
2.,"The "Rogane" is NOT working!!!!!"...and .....
3.,That face and 1500 pesos can get you laid anywhere in the DR!

"AZB",you remind me of the "Bald" guy who complained to his barber that he shouldn't have to pay what the customers with all their hair had to pay,because cutting his hair was a lot less work! :cry:

"No!",said his barber."I should charge you MORE,because I have to spend so much time trying to find your's!" :beard: :beard: :beard: :beard: ;)

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
chuckuindy said:
What most of us guys mean is, any woman who will give us a few hours of sexual satisfaction, without any real commitment on our part. The only other qualification is that she is young enough and attractive enough to be the envy of anyone we introduce them to as our wife.

Thanks Chuckuindy for the clarification; I guessed right, that is not my definition of 'wife'. Yvette

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon said:
1., "Get your money back from "Gold's Gym"!
Now if I look like this with gold gym then imagine what i would look like without it? maybe I would look like you? This is why I am in gold gym because the thought of looking like you would make me want to cut my own head off.
By the way, getting laid is not a problem, getting laid with the woman you want to get laid with is. I am sure you know what I mean.
have a nice day.
AZB

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Criss Colon, if your that hottest thing since sliced bread which would seem from your comment at AZB why don't you postyour picture and let everyone see what they think.......that is if you can handle it.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
mofi said:
Criss Colon, if your that hottest thing since sliced bread which would seem from your comment at AZB why don't you postyour picture and let everyone see what they think.......that is if you can handle it.
Mofi, CC's pic is already in the members photo gallery (as is mine). Is yours?

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
Question #22: Please tell us your side of the story of the altercation with the girl after the party.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Chris_NJ said:
Question #22: Please tell us your side of the story of the altercation with the girl after the party.
Why dig up old graves? lets say the girl was drunk and from a ghetto in bronx.
AZB

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
The problem is, I always seem to find my dream woman but after a few dates in my bed, I get bored with them. I can never seem to fine tune my dream woman. No woman is good enough for me after a few dates.

AZB,

First question; are looking for an answer to your obvious dilemma? Second question; are you looking for real love? Third question; do you want a truthful answer?

If your answers are YES, then I must tell you that LUST does not LOVE make. The reason one gets bored is that lust NEVER satisfies, it always craves more and more. Lust alyways takes and never gives, it is totally selfish. Love's definition is found in John 3:16: "For God so LOVED the world that He GAVE..." I Corinthians chapter 13 explains it even further. True love is not looking for what it can get but how it can give, and when that happens love is returned.

If your answer to the above three questions is NO, then ignore the answer.

Yvette

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!!

AZB said:
Why dig up old graves? lets say the girl was drunk and from a ghetto in bronx.
AZB
She is still the same, drunk. She did asked about you a few months ago.

AZB, as per our phone conversation, I think that I will be going to see my brother in a few days. I will drive to Santiago to take you out.

Please, don't forget fo bring the Iguana with you. Please tell me that she is not a UBH since I don't "do" those.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
Some people really cowtow to this guy simply because of envy that he actually lives in the DR while others dream to.

1. I can't help but think of those "goth" kids with the anarchy t-shirts, except that they're kids, not middle-aged men. I know I'm supposed to be shocked and intimidated by the self-proclaimed connection to the electronic symbols of true, violent radicals. But like most of those goth kiddies, to move beyond the symbols and into the bloody reality would no doubt have hairballs being coughed up at record pace. I have a sneaking suspicion that his parents actually appreciate what America has done for them.

2. Why are all the web sites AZB references in English and not in Arabic or Punjabi. Is it that his cites were for shock value and nothing more?

3. I don't see AZB on no jihads. Would he describe himself as an "infidel" and, if not, why not?

4. For someone who says over and over and over and over that Americans are brainwashed by CNN, the reference to "news.google" is certainly interesting, since that site focuses on such less-than-CNN-busting sources as AP, Reuters, and The New York Times.
Take a chill pill. These are only website and worth a look. You don't have to be a jihadi to peek into these sites. I look into every news source, including CNN. My main source of news is news.google.com.
Yes, american has done wonders for our people living there. I owe it all to usa for providing me with good education and the health care system for my parents. So if I criticize the american foreign policy, do I become anti-american by defualt? being against the war makes me a Jihadi, a terrorist sympathizer? I say, if you are a true american, then seek the real truth and motives behind american adminstration before its too late.
AZB