open her eyes

notinxs

Aug 23, 2006
glad to be of service

glad all of you find this so interesting and entertaining, but my friend actually stands to really be hurt here, and I was hoping to get some information that would help her, I am sure she understands all this but she always wants to help everyone, and when she sees someone that she feels need the help, and his family needs the help she sometimes get suckered in....so believe what you want and everyone be cinical and judgemental, all I wanted to do was help. Thanks just the same. best of luck to all that have been caught up in this most hurtful, spitful, selfish, and self serving game.
It is too bad that such a beautiful place as the Dominican Republic leaves so many bad tastes in peoples mouths, and please no luid or nasty comments here about that phrase. I will get the word out there even if I have to be like Samantha from Sex in the City and post fliers all over the island or take out a full page add in the paper in the bigger cities, I dont care I just want people to know about this nastiest of games before they fall victim or pray to these flesh eaters. There are enough travel sights that I can post to to warn others before they go and not find out about this game until after the fact.
Sankies....what an awful breed, and when they were waiting in line for the hearts with feeling for others, what caught their attention and caused them to get out of line ? money falling from the sky, jewelery, cars, visas, green cards ? either way, seems they missed out when the hearts with feeling were being handed out.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why????

If there was ever a thread ripe for closure, this is it.

Chuckuindy

I'll keep this one open, it might be the only way to keep her and her imaginary friends from starting another 10 threads asking about Alexandro and no matter what people tell her on or off the thread she doesn't believe it anyway.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think person who is writing this is obsessed with some guy and keeps on using different ways trying to find out more info about him. It is strange how people can let themselves go like that. She needs to talk to a counselor or do something else to distract herself from thinking about him. This is not healthy. If he is a sankie, he is a sankie - no need to know more details.

Last edited:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I love it when socks are busted and try to deny being socks. Anna are notinxs and danceaway posting from the same IP?

In several other recent cases socks have been busted and appear not to understand they've been busted or even what a sock is.

THAT boys and girls is entertainment!

:chinese:

Last edited:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Putas?

... Prostitution is what I call all this, doesnt the goverment frown upon this, in the USA they do...
Gringa holiday prostitutes?
Why should the Dominican Government not let these women come to this country?
It's the foreign exchange during the stay and later through WU... which is badly needed.

m'frog

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I can't believe I am posting again!.

It is strange how people can let themselves go like that. She needs to talk to a counselor or do something else to distract herself from thinking about him. This is not healthy. If he is a sankie, he is a sankie - no need to know more details.
Have you ever heard of low self-esteem, of low self-respect, of low self-value or being desperate for affections, from ANYBODY?

If you do, then you know who/what the OP is!!.

texasgal

Jul 17, 2006
Hey, I think anyone out there should all check out someone they are interested in rather than try to hang onto something blindly. So, props on that. But going on these forums doesn't seem to be working for her. Can't danceaway hire an investigator to check out this guy? I am sure it would be a lot cheaper than what could happen in the long run.

momita

May 17, 2006
such a drama

Did I TELL you guys in her/his other thread, I don't trust him/her!!!!!!!
Or ..wait a minute....maybe it wasn't me ???
I don't know ...Maybe it was La Barbie....oor my second personality..:bored:

Momita:glasses:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Did I TELL you guys in her/his other thread, I don't trust him/her!!!!!!!
Or ..wait a minute....maybe it wasn't me ???
I don't know ...Maybe it was La Barbie....oor my second personality..:bored:

Momita:glasses:

:bunny: Tell her to to tell him the Western Offiice have closed down:pirate: ha ha

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
why so mean ?

you know, I have never seen so many negative and unsympathtic group of people in my life. Even if so many girls are taken in by sankies, that doesnt mean they have low self estem, are fat, ugly, or just a "throw away" and all of you seem to act so high and mighty.
Have all of you been on the receiving end of this whole scam at one time, how do all of you know so much, and the biggest question of all why are you all so ready to pass judgement on another who maybe just trying to understand this whole thing, and honestly, if I keep asking, its because I never get a straight honest answer.
I always feel like I am being jacked around just like all of you say that sankies do. I can see the writing on the wall and have made my choices. I have decided to help sponsor two wonderful little boys get a good education. If I am going to be spending money anyway I will just buy them what they need and have set up a bank account for them and every week when I get paid I put so much into it for what ever they may need for school, education, etc. Maybe that way they will have a chance for a better life than their uncle. I just have their aunt, who I totally trust, and have gotten to know very well, tell me what they need and I buy it and send it off fed-ex. Or pay the school directly. I do not want them to end up with no education and working animation because that is all there is for them. I hope that somehow I can break this cycle. And I realise much more than anyone can even guess. I am not stupid, fat, ugly or cant get anyone in my home town. I have had many opportunities. But a fantasy playground is always fun.
We cant always help who we fall for no matter what the circumstances. And havent each and everyone of us been lied to or used in someway by someone we love, whether its money, partying, abuse, or what ever, we are all human, and when we fall in love, we all get hurt somehow, someway, even if its just words durning a fight, we all cry and we all hurt.
And if you think I have been been taken, think twice, I do what I want, but it
is just out of curiosity to find out all I can, he has told me about the others, and I dont care thats not what it is.....it is a game, and it gives me a bit of an upper hand when I know details, he just doesnt get how I know so many things and I love to "play him right back" he doesnt take advantage of me because of all I do know....he kinda backs off when I tell him certain things, than he buys for me, or does what ever I want, sure its only for awhile, and than the sh** starts again, but it my own version of "have you ever played a Sankie" so please think twice before you all play high and mighty, we all have been down and out, hurt, have cried, and felt pain, and I hope that if someone reaches out to me, I show compassion, and kindness, even if they dont always listen, a hand to hold or a shoulder to cry on is always nice. try a little kindness, try a little tenderness. not everyone is so tough, or hard core.

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
and if you think......

and I dont need meds, or anything else. I am not crazy ....yet,
but if I listen to all of your negative derogatory comments on the board, I will need an antidepressent, because I'd like to think that people are nicer than what I have heard here. This alone makes me want to cry. Even if a sankie lies to you, he does make you feel better even if its for awhile..... sometimes we all like to forget about our "real Lives"

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Wrong Group

....I have never seen so many negative and unsympathtic group of people in my life.

Why do you ask questions here, if you cannot put up with the answers?
Many people here could not care less how much your "feel-better-doctor" means to you.
And you need not read our comments, just do your thing your way.

Have fun!

m'frog

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
and why would you allow your imaginary, sorry I mean your friend that was visiting you use your computer, sign up on DR1 and ask us to open your mind, errr I mean eyes?

Why???????

Helping children is a wonderful thing and God bless you for trying to do good but for pete sakes get off the silly questions and you won't get ridiculous answers

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Honesty is the best policy .....

Otherwise, it comes back to bite you in the butt. If you were forthright with your questions, you would have received straightforward answers, of course with a tinge of sarcasm to lighten things up. But logging in with aliases or not being honest with your questions and concerns did elicit many negative replies as many people assumed you were not honest.

Lots of good info here on the DR .... food, places to stay and visit, sankies, .... etc. Just be honest with your questions. Good luck :)

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
thanks

Thanks, I feel better, and do not think everyone is sarcastic or negative, and a couple of the answers I got back to my lengthy post were nice, and greatly appreciated. Thanks again, I have renewed faith, and I do have to say I have found many other subjests here that have not been Sankie related, and were insightful, as well as helpful, and interesting. I still just dont think I will ever get this whole sankie thing...it breaks my heart to think that people would just walk all over others like that, I kinda understand, but it will still always bother me and I guess I just have to let it be....I cant change the world, but I can help make it better for two young boys by helping them break the cycle by helping with an education, and that, in the end is what will change things. when people see a light at the end of the tunnel, and feel that there are opportunities out there for them, and options to pick from. And take pride in themselves for the choices that they make in life. Thanks again, it was a hard lesson learned. danceaway

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
Are these children that you are sending money to, in any way affiliated with this guy you are trying to help?? If so, rather than breaking the cycle, you are only proving to them that it works! Why would they change what they do, when it works?

I don't know what's so hard to understand about sankies. I fell victim to falling very hard for one, but thankfully came to my senses before my vacation was done. I came home and had to keep repeating to myself that I had to let go of it, because he tried to use me!!

I knew it, and yet he was still hard to let go of.. I totally understand you in that regard. Problem is, you need to cut your losses. You cannot save him, he is humouring you with hopes of money, gifts and sex from you. You are simply a challenge.

I'm all about helping people, but for the love of anything.. help yourself above all!