Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
By the way..

CW,

I sincerely apologize if I have offended you in any way.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ClippedWing said:
How do I always play the race card when after almost two years on this board you and many others are just finding out today that I'm black?
I said you can always use the race card. I didn't say you Always used the race card. Lets not get into silly words now. You just used it when you attacked me for an innocent remark. That is ok, my skin is thick and just to see you disintergrate before my very eyes is rewarding.
Originally posted by ClippedWing My people have not been referred to as NEGROES since the F**king 1800's so take your racist remarks that were meant to be jokes somewhere else.
You don't know what you are talking about. Negro was the Name of fashion when I was in school and that wasn't in the 1800's so keep your BS to yourself. Either that or learn something.
Originally posted by ClippedWing I'll admit, I'm first to haul an insult. BUT I have never in my life ever made a racist insult to any human being on the face of this earth whether I was joking or not. I stop and draw the line there. I do not see the humor or the fun in being called a derogatory racial name.
Oh, I see, you get to pick and choose and no one else gets that luxury? Very "BLACK" of you. Somehow I am unable to discover the fun in being called a pig or any of the other insults you HURL at the drop of a hat as soon as someone says something contrary to your thoughts.
Originally posted by ClippedWing If you can't understand why I find your comment offensive and hurtful... then it wasn't meant for you to understand and If I were you I wouldn't waste any more time on trying to understand. I am nothing but a pixel to you, you have proved time and time again that you have zero respect for me and could care less about the impact of anything you say to me. So just drop it. And move on. And we can just make a deal here that I won't respond to anymore of your posts and you just won't respond to anymore of mine so that we can co-exist on this board in peace.
I have a hard time figuring respect for someone that evidently has no respect for either themselves or others. That much is true.

We can coexist on the same board CW. I wish you no ill will. I don't have to nor do I plan to hold my tongue to make you happy. You are not going to be my judge as you judge others and actually get away with it. I won't empower that in you ever.

I am not even the slightest bit racist. I have no problem with blacks, greens nor inbetweens. I love everyone equally and I mean it. If you turned PINK I wouldnt care. I even have a French person and a Arab as a friend:)

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
cmedina07 said:

Don't take it personal.

I'm deleting my comment to you because your apology for offending me, even though you didn't, speaks volumes about your character. And even though you bug me sometimes, I'll put that aside now for the sake of peace.

Smooches.. Clip.

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Escott said:
A joint being passed back and forth. Not an herb but Herb:)

it is also slang for someone who is over sensitive or who is a fool.

Like saying that a guy is such a herb for allowing his girl to take advantage of him.

Like Jdub, I told him to stop apologizing so much or he would be a herb. he would be an oversensitive fool who really did not have to explain himself.

stop being a "herb" ie. a fool,sucker, idiot, o un pendejo!!lol

i think you get it now :)

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
Can't we all just get along!!!! I guess most of us can. I'm glad the issue has blown over, now let's all kiss and make up.

*wonders if CW is fine*

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
JDub said:
Can't we all just get along!!!! I guess most of us can. I'm glad the issue has blown over, now let's all kiss and make up.

*wonders if CW is fine*

LOL... I'm always fine. That's sweet of you to inquire... I can only take DR1 in small doses though. I blow through here every so often cause an uproar and then I'm on my way only to return a few months later. It's the really cool posters who are good people and have integrity thats causes me to return. Today was the first time that someone actually crossed the line with me where I actually got offended but it's shaken off and it's all good. I'm cool. Thanks for inquiring. I truly wasn't trying to offend you just get a better understanding is all. Take Care.

Smooches...Clip.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
I was talking about your looks lol, but it's good to know you're alright too.

el Saraceno

Oct 5, 2003
Permiso?

Hi folks, I don't want to overstep my boundaries here as a new poster and i apologize for responding to this thread as it dies out , much to everyones relief i'm sure, but i just can't miss butting in on a thread about "race" (or perhaps which turned into one) :)

I'd just like to say that, without seeming like a new-age hippie, that race simply does not exist! It is an invention of men.

"Race" is a man made ideology (that has no place in nature) which never entered the minds of folks until the last several hundred years. Physical diversity is the only thing that exists. The reasons for the diversity are many, mostly- geographic isolation/mixing and climatic reasons. The physical changes that one encounters as one travels from place to place in the old world is a simple continuum which is totally innocent of any "racial" label that so-called scientists would attempt to apply.

In our genes, we all posess small variations that over long periods of time could reproduce all of the so called "races" given the right sets of circumstances. Actually, i'll have to confess that i can't back this up, it is speculation based on certain things i've come to realize.

If you look in populations of any of the so-called original races you can find people with facial morphologies that match members of other "races". Don't believe me? Try it! Start studying people's faces that you see everyday and forget everything you thought you knew about race and you'll soon realize what a big farce the whole thing is.

Genetics prove nothing either. The science's that supposedly prove race are a mismatched, jumble of arbitrary double standards which are all far too subjective to prove anything. For something to be a "science" it simply cannot be so subjective.

Race is a neat, clean ideology for fake scientists and their followers to cram the worlds populations into ridiculous non-existant categories so that they can sleep better at night believing they don't have someones blood they don't like in their own veins! Nature and life are not so simple unfortunately and the reality is that such categories are never going to explain the complex myriad of differences and similarities that exist between everybody.

The sooner we all start giving up the fake ideology of race and realize its all in our heads the sooner "racial" problems will dissappear (not that i'm saying atrocities in the name of race should be forgotten) , and we can go back to hating and killing each other for more rational reasons. :)

Culture is the only thing of any signifigance which identifies people.

Please forgive the longwinded rant, and in case it seemed i thought i was stating hard facts, these are all just my opinions!

el Saraceno

Status
Not open for further replies.