Police Action In Sosua, Cabarete, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Daam. I can't believe I read the whole thing. It's been raining in Santo Domingo for two straight days and I had a little time on my hands....I'm sorry I wasted it now.....

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Bad behavior is bad behavior, regardless of color. And ... sometimes ... it's all just an illusion!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W0tDfx1dr3M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Bad behavior is bad behavior, regardless of color. And ... sometimes ... it's all just an illusion!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W0tDfx1dr3M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is way cool....

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I say.

I'm going to buy one of those masks and I'm going to infiltrate the NYC hip-hop crowd. I'm going to stay at the New Garden hotel, too.

I'll sow panic and disorder throughout the town of Sosua.

I'll mix right in among the bros, and you'll never know that it is I, Frito Bandito, your great nemesis.

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
The fact remains that the police raids will continue. Tourists visiting Sosua should be prepared to witness arrests of women, men, and anyone else who argues about what is going on regardless of where they are from. Whether we like it or not isn't relevant. The relevance lies with ongoing change, and perhaps a change in the type of tourist who visits.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
That is way cool....

I'm going to buy one of those masks and I'm going to infiltrate the NYC hip-hop crowd. I'm going to stay at the New Garden hotel, too.

I'll mix right in among the bros, and you'll never know that it is I, Frito Bandito, your great nemesis.

If you do ... you better look out for THIS guy ... it could work BOTH ways!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/srcN8Ctvvs8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Weak

LOLLLLLLL man you're funny...Yo soy un moreno joven en fuerte....Live me with your dominican chica 1hr and she'll get rid of you I can bet 10000 Dollars for that...

Just because people doesn't take the plane to have sex with nasty girls who know ALL THE TOURISTS (Do you not afraid ????) doesn't mean that they're people of Gomorrha...Sorry I don't eat on that plate too...

If I had a chica in the DR I'd would get a nice middle cass student from Santiago, or Santo Domingo...Yes sir !!! But game is over for me I'm happily married...

You have a weak ego.
Someone who knows who he is and knows his accomplishments is self is assured.
This mature person has no need to brag or impress others.
You embarrass yourself with your posts. Hope you will learn compassion and mature.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Since this thread is way the **** off topic has anyone seen Suns and Buns around Sosua lately. His exploits were way more fun than this BS thread, and Daniyal, you sound like Badussy.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
**** these racist ass fools on dr1!!! It's funny how u click on different threads and the discussions will turn into a racist conversation about black people. I don't understand why the moderator don't band that ****. Come to a colored country and be racist just makes no sense to me. Go to norway or some **** and get the **** out of the d.r. Racist assholes!!
I gotta say I feel sorry for them. The brothas are mooching in on their territory. We females know what's what.....these putas see 2 tourists, one black, 1 white....let's say they're both 25. They both offering $20 to smash.... who the hell would you f*ck!!!
They gettin paid, might as well enjoy it too!!!!
Sh*t, if I walk in McDonald's and they say that the regular hamburgers and the 1/2lb. Angus burgers are both 99 cents, I want a f*ckin ANGUS!!!

Disclaimer: I have never actually participated in sexual activity with a Caucasian, all that attempted were dismissed without prejudice upon failing the visual inspection section of foreplay

SHALENA

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I gotta say I feel sorry for them. The brothas are mooching in on their territory. We females know what's what.....these putas see 2 tourists, one black, 1 white....let's say they're both 25. They both offering $20 to smash.... who the hell would you f*ck!!!
They gettin paid, might as well enjoy it too!!!!
Sh*t, if I walk in McDonald's and they say that the regular hamburgers and the 1/2lb. Angus burgers are both 99 cents, I want a f*ckin ANGUS!!!

Disclaimer: I have never actually participated in sexual activity with a Caucasian, all that attempted were dismissed without prejudice upon failing the visual inspection section of foreplay

SHALENA

Absolute hogwash. Scientific evidence is that there is little difference. Personally I might not reach the end but I'll beat the hell out of the sides. Dominican girls are more interested in the size of the wallet.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Absolute hogwash. Scientific evidence is that there is little difference. Personally I might not reach the end but I'll beat the hell out of the sides. Dominican girls are more interested in the size of the wallet.

Good for you sweetie (smile)

SHALENA

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Big enough???????

I

SHALENA

Shalena,
You could meet Danyal in Sosua or Cabarete, Just don't get caught up in the Police Action!!!

Originally Posted by Daniyal
...Yo soy un moreno joven en fuerte...
I'm young , beautiful and handsome..
I HEAR HE HAS SMALL FEET :rambo::rambo::rambo:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Shalena,
You could meet Danyal in Sosua or Cabarete, Just don't get caught up in the Police Action!!!

Originally Posted by Daniyal
...Yo soy un moreno joven en fuerte...
I'm young , beautiful and handsome..
I HEAR HE HAS SMALL FEET :rambo::rambo::rambo:

Sounds nice but no soy esa clase de mujer....
:)

SHALENA

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
At the end of the day they are all receptacale for the " House of Pleasure "

Stay away from the " House of Pain "

Last edited:

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
That is way cool....

I'm going to be bad I may be banned but someone got to ask this joke of a man what's his beef about brother's from NY,I mean did you see your wife or daughter getting their back blown out from a brother and you couldn't do anything about it so the only thing you can do is post your crap on this forum.

Damaja

Jun 27, 2011
I have been in Sosua over 4 years now, and i go out almost every night, the one thing about the brothas from NY is that the poorer they are back home the richer they pretend to be in Sosua. I have met many young guys from NYC who have good jobs, are set up and they come to Sosua for the fun, just as some go to Vegas or Atlantic City, they don't suffer any self-esteem issues and are mad cool, it's the other clowns who can hardly make ends meet, who are saving a whole year to afford a week in Sosua, it's them who come and act like they are something and somebody, and in the end get laughed at by everyone. They go to Classico and sit in the VIP (VIP in the Classico, that's an oxymoron), some inexperienced fresh outta campo putas think they are the sh*t and grind on them the whole night, then when it's time to go and the negotiations start, most of the chicas run outta there once the guys say how much are they willing to pay. They stay at Casa Linda and 10 of them share the house, if they rent an SUV you'll see seven 250 pound dudes cramped in there one sitting on top of the other, they run after the putas like they haven't had a woman in 10 years... Those are the clowns that make fools outta themselves, the other ones are cool, chilled out, no nonsense no BS guys, a pleasure to chill and drink with.

Hey man....I'm a brotha from New York and I like to stay in Casa Linda...:D Anyway, I understand where you are coming from. These brothas do not know how to leave that New York mentality in New York. I was always told that if you want to be a "baller" in someone else's territory, you "ball" by their rules. Throwing money in the air is not cool... Trying to look like you are some platinum selling rapper in Classico is not cool. You can live it up, drink up the whole bar and pick up any girls you want...nobody cares...Do You... But there is a fine line between having fun and being an asshole. These guys are making a fool out of themselves.

These guys are a distinct minority. Most of the guys that I have met from New York in Sosua do not conduct themselves in that fashion. What bothers me is that many people associate everyone from New York with small groups of guys who generally come down for the weekend and probably will never come back in their lifetime.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
I'm going to be bad I may be banned but someone got to ask this joke of a man what's his beef about brother's from NY,I mean did you see your wife or daughter getting their back blown out from a brother and you couldn't do anything about it so the only thing you can do is post your crap on this forum.

Last edited:

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009

It's statements like yours that doesn't endear me to much of the NY crew. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.