Not open for further replies.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
salito123 said:
doesn't change the fact that your a fat, cotton picking
womenizer

and i bet moeny you can't point out my spelling errors, only reason you keep harping on that is because other people pointed it out.........
tell your mother the check is in the mail,.
i bought her at auction..........

hahaha, when you meet me you will be surprised. Not only will you be surprised but you will be polite and respectful.

One thing you forgot to mention was my alcohol consumption. That is always a favorite topic when knocking me down. Whores, Ugly, Fat, Cotton picking and of course DRUNK. Don't forget that next time you talk about me. Hate to see you leave out any weapon in that arsenal of yours.

How come so many people with Dominican heritage are Racist like you? Is it genetic? Would you look down on me if I actually picked cotton? I wouldn't. You looked mighty black in your photo also. Are you Haitian?

Oh and one other thing. Proper spelling for "Business" is just that. Not "Bussiness". Hell I couldn't forget that one and I wish I could. I over look spelling on a message board since I don't even correct typos myself but you are just a BAAAAAAAAD speller.
Doesn't it make you feel as stupid as you look? Jesus man, you have 3 or 4 mistakes in one line most times.

Well I think I am going to take off. You have provided good entertainment between actual work while I was at work and for that I thank you.

I wonder if your buddy O&C knows that you are an American? He was insulting you as much as me:) You probably more than me because I have my residency in the DR and you just go once or twice a year as Joe Tourist.

As far as that check for my mother goes, I will be sure to tell her the next time I see her. Did you get all dirty when you saw her last?

Edited to Add:

MONEY you dope! lol

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
lalla said:
I am not going to sit here and explain to u who i married and why? OBVIOUSLY i know what i did, and 4 yrs later, my choice is the same...no regrets....
spelling is ur basis for being with someone? hmmm
there is NO amount of money u can offer me to even be in ur presence, so OFF to the whore houses for u this weekend.....if they turn u down, there's always MANOLA

All the kids in the Hood use "U" for "you" and "ur" as opposed to "your". Why is that?

Nope, I don't go to whore houses in the US. Only in the DR and usually with my buddy AZB:) We have fun there. Matter of fact I haven't been in a whore house in the last many years without him by my side. Whoops, did I tell a secret?

What the hell is Manola? Don't have the slightest idea. Must be good if you like it though.

Do I pick a woman for her ability to spell? No, I actually need to see other virtues but if she couldn't spell I wouldn't be seeing her.

The gal I go out with now has a MBA, my wife has a Masters in Rehab and another Masters in Speech and Hearing. I just like intelligent people, guess that is the difference between us.

Have a nice weekend. I have to go to my daughters school to see her science project. b'bye...

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: I have been shaking my head at all these posts!

Criss Colon said:
"I know more about Prustitution,and prostitutes than virtually anyone I have ever met! My knowledge is first hand! Knowledge gained world wide from talking to,paying for,and having sex with,thousands and thousands of prostitutes over a 40 year period!

Hey C_man you havn't met me yet!

I had over a million (1000000 or 10^6) make_love_girls in my life.

What do you say to that? Looser.
X.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Poor kid

and i assume thats why ur wife left u, she opened her eyes huh?

adios u fat bastard

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I leave you kids alone for a few hours and you set the house on FIRE!!!!

It's way too much work to pick out and delete all the crap so thread CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.