Sending money/DOing favors

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Lucky for you, i caught this thread just in time. As you may know, i hold a PHD in Economics & Finance. My PHD thesis was in "Economy of Time" and "Poontang Translation" (PT). I'm also fluent in several languages--including, but not limited to Beaver Whispering (BW).

Ok, now that i've given you my qualifications, allow me to break down the female formula (FF) to the most commonly understood common denominator spoken by the female species on this island: Money. It's the only true form of communication that is clearly understood and accepted everywhere, kind of like Visa, only better. The formula works something like this: The more money you give to the female species on this island, the more affection and attention you get showered with. However, the moment the monies run out and all you can offer her is your brilliant intellect, charm, and fantastic sense of humor, she becomes a stock broker, Money Manager, and Hedge Fund Market Manager and immediately starts hedging her bets against you by sending out her "Economic Distress Signal" (EDS) to as many potential financial suitors as possible. This is in the hopes that someone out there will hear her Economic Distress Signal (EDS) and respond accordingly (By Western Union), and take up some, if not all, of the slack that was left behind the moment your monies ran out.

I could go into much better detail, but i got someone on the Economic Distress Signal (EDS) line right now, and i need to hedge my bets before the market closes.

Frank

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
...and another thing...

The law of diminishing returns. The money you send is in direct proportion to what you will get less and less of. Don't believe the stories that she'll be great every time you see her just because she's on your payroll.

She will become surlier, more cantankerous and more demanding. When around family, friends and her boyfriend-I mean "cousin"-you'll be known as "that dumb gringo". Mira que pendejo!!!

This evolves from an innate sense of disrespect for letting yourself get played, and how she's heard from friends how gullible foreigners are.

She doesn't want to see the pot of gold, just the bottom of it.

And don't forget the other 10-12 cats she's pulling the same crap on over the internet.

That's not a conga line you want to be on.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
...and another thing...

The law of diminishing returns. The money you send is in direct proportion to what you will get less and less of. Don't believe the stories that she'll be great every time you see her just because she's on your payroll.

She will become surlier, more cantankerous and more demanding. When around family, friends and her boyfriend-I mean "cousin"-you'll be known as "that dumb gringo". Mira que pendejo!!!

This evolves from an innate sense of disrespect for letting yourself get played, and how she's heard from friends how gullible foreigners are.

She doesn't want to see the pot of gold, just the bottom of it.

And don't forget the other 10-12 cats she's pulling the same crap on over the internet.

That's not a conga line you want to be on.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo REALLY????

I don't know about you, but I was being.....

fa?ce?tious   /fəˈsiʃəs/ Show Spelled[fuh-see-shuhs] Show IPA

adjective

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous:

How does everyone handles it when women from the dr ask you for money, to fix their home, boxes to be sent? help with finances? I talk to a couple girls online but they keep talking about they are broke or dont have money every time i talk to them. I figured that if I chose two, one would be sincere. One talks nonstop about how her house is mine too and she needs money to fix it. The other keeps saying she does not eat enough. I talked to them both online and they seem to be suddenly insincere.

First off all women don't ask for money,Many do but not all. You need to weed thru alot of crap to find a really good girl. To find a good girl you will need to be able to communicate fluently in Spanish unless she is fluent in English, otherwise you are most likely being looked at as an ATM with sneakers. If they come out right away asking for money you need to cut them off right there and put them in their place, They will either stop talking with you or will respect you a little more and try harder to be with you. Dont be a pendejo sending girls money who you havent even had sex with.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
... Dont be a pendejo sending girls money who you havent even had sex with.

World Wide Sex Advice

35jl204.jpg

Dominican Republic

Sex Exchange Rates

The sex "Exchange Rates" are cheaper in person,
then using the "Foreign Exchange Rates" over the Internet!

D in Santiago

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Gringo, put the mouse down and step away from the laptop. If you pursue this it will end badly for you, I guarantee it. Many of these women on line are looking for one thing and it is not you. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. They do not see a sincere gringo, they see a means to an end. Some men will be sucked into the vortex of false hopes never to return again. Turn the ship around and high tail it out of there, faster than you can say green card.

LTS

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hey, China looks a lot nicer on this map than it usually does. Don't want to "slip" into the abyass.

LTS

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
I wouldn't do it. Never have, never will. I did meet DR women online years ago, but I don't believe in sending money to someone I never met. I heard all of the sob stories and have lived in many places that are more economically depressed than the DR. Most online dating sites will tell you not to send money to strangers. That's sound policy and common sense.

In my own experience, each time I met someone who asked for money without meeting them personally, I dropped them like a hot potato. There were plenty who didn't, who knew the stakes.

It's a good barometer of character.

dropshort

May 18, 2008
DSMAD, do you actually speak Dominican? It is obvious that you did not understand what I said or what I meant.

Making derogatory remarks is not productive.

I have a lot of information and post very little because unless can verify today what I know about yesterday, it is possible that I could be providing misleading information. Some do not have use that approach.

I appreciate the facts and technical information that is provided here. However I always check things out.

Have a nice day!

DS

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Look man if you want to send these women YOUR money I see no problem the odds are in your favor 50% chance she will play you, 50% chance she will be the love of your life. Where is can you get these odds?

BTW NO gringo, expat or non Dominican nowhere on this island get this girls or women for free. They either put money directly in their hand or take shopping or MARRY these women. Why would a beautiful women ANYWHERE in the WORLD not just DR have sex with a sweaty, hairy, smelly person for NOTHING. Does this make sense to you?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have a "PHd" in "Dominican Pussy"!
There have been some comments made re,"if she doesn't ask for "Cab Fare",or she "Never" asked for money,BEWARE!
You have only gotten a hold of a better "Educated" gold digger!
Just the ignorant ones ask "up Front" for "Dinero",medicina,celulr,tition,etc.
The "Good Ones" can play a "Gringo" like a violin!
And,sooner,or later,you will have to pay the "Fiddler"!
Listen,I doubt if "Leonel" gets any "ToTo" from "Margarita" if he doesn't anti up first!
It's the Dominican Way!
CC

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Ok, listen, i normally charge for this piece of sage advice that i'm about to share with you. However, seeing that some of you are new to the country, i'm going to share a modest bit of insight into what goes on here.

I like to give my concubine (she's asian/dominican with slanted eyes that likes to walk on my back) an allowance every week. Although true, she has a job, it only pays $1/hour. Every now and then an emergency will come up and she will ask for more money. I give into her special requests but I have come to trust her because everything she has claimed she has needed the money for has so far turned out to be true except for this: her mother dying twice last year, her donkey running away three times, her birthday occuring both in June and December, her roof of her house being blown off three times and used on her next door neighbors chicken shack, outhouse, and garage.

However, the moment that I give her more money than her usual weekly allowance, it was if I had just opened up my wallet and insisted on her grabbing as much money as she wanted. Every now and then, I get requests for shoes. i tell her, "but you already own more shoes than Imelda Marcos." In these situations, i have to slow her down and say "Read my lips: "No More Shoes Woman!"

Look, there are always needs and wants with poor people. It's infinite with everyone but on a more much desperate scale with poor people. You need to have restraints on them. You need to keep them in check. Why? Becuase they're habitual line crossers. They will habitually step over whatever line you draw in the sand. They make "Lord of the Flies" Irish step dancers seem like amateurs at best.

The most important rule with poor girls is to never spoil them because they will always want that feeling from you again like a drug. They're habitual sex and shoe addicts. The other rule i have is to never let them see you waste money on yourself. if they see this, they will assume that you are a very a rich person and will become greedy. They will always assume that you can give them more money. when they see you waste money on men things--motorcycles, condoms, tire gauges, and engine oil--they will ask for money at every opportunity. However, if they see that they are damaging a possible long-term relationship with you by doing so, you can use this as leverage to hold them in check.

I don't know how much longer I can keep telling my concubine that I am not ready for a baby. It's just a matter of time before she finds out that i had a vasectomy 25 years ago. She keeps demanding sex from me at every opportunityand then insisting on standing on her head upside down in the hopes that she will get impregnated. It's embarrassing when we're out in public and she goes over to the corner of a restaurant and stands on her head in the corner. I just tell people she has a tooth ache.

PS. I'm a professional Dominican violin and fiddler player.

Frank

Last edited:

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
How does everyone handles it when women from the dr ask you for money, to fix their home, boxes to be sent? help with finances? I talk to a couple girls online but they keep talking about they are broke or dont have money every time i talk to them. I figured that if I chose two, one would be sincere. One talks nonstop about how her house is mine too and she needs money to fix it. The other keeps saying she does not eat enough. I talked to them both online and they seem to be suddenly insincere.

If a girl is talking to you about money without even having met you in person, the best course of action is to terminate any communication, cold turkey. It's all a game, it really is. Their problems, whether real or imaginary, are never resolved and they'll try to push your limits in order to try to get more cash. If you want to have some fun online, just try asking "how much" it is to have sex with them, straight up - 30% of girls on dating sites will name the price right away, another 30% will pretend to be slightly offended but they will still hint at a number at some point.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

World Wide Sex Advice

35jl204.jpg

Dominican Republic

Sex Payment Methods

(1) Direct Payment - Pay when you come.

(2) Prepaid Installments Additional charges may apply.

[COLOR="#FF000"]Prepaid Installments Disclaimer[/COLOR]

(1) The merchandise may require additional investment before performing as expected.

(2) The merchandise sometimes disappears during transit.

(3) The merchandise may come with unwanted additional attachments.

(4) The merchandise may not be as advertised.

(5) It is strongly advised to use the Direct Payment method
.... and inspect the merchandise and any additional attachments prior to purchase.

D in Santiago

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
And here I thought the World was flat!
"Around The World I've SEARCHED for you"!
Now,THERE is a "fault Line" worth exploring"!
There's a "DIMPLE" on her BUT she's pretty,There's a "DIMPLE" on her BUT she's pretty"!
I never thought the World was all it's "cracked" up to be!
And all this time I had no interest in Geography,"Who Knew"?
CC
aka,"Seemore BUTTS"! :rolleyes:

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Please Pay Again

[QUOTE=SantiagoDR

Dominican Republic

Sex Payment Methods

(1) Direct Payment - Pay when you come.

(2) Prepaid Installments – Additional charges may apply.

(3) "Es El Pasado" - The past does not count,whatever was paid previously will have to be paid again, all pre-payments are void!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006

If you believe on beer fixing their houses and supplementing their nutritional intake then by all means send her money..lots of them!! Some tigueres will appreciate it!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Frank:

A very heart wrenching story and I am sure that it is all true. I don't have a Dominican "girlfriend" but after reading your story I am seriously thinking of getting a job and signing over all of my paychecks to whoever this vixen may be. I will scour the fruit stands, barrios, hooker bars, bus stops, shoe stores and exchange banks to find this semi lovely creature. Nothing will stand in the way of my mission. I am eastbound and down. Look out, here I come.................

LTS

Status
Not open for further replies.