Sexual Partners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Surely sex is sex"/ Not to me it ain't!

"Making Love" with someone you love very much,and who loves you very much in return, is light years better than just performing the act of "sex" with someone you have little or no "feelings" for!!!! I love,"making Love!" I like very much,and enjoy very much, performing the act of sex with women I have little or no "feelings" for!!!!! I certainly know the difference between the two! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
a sexual partner, is a sexual partner,is a sexual partner!

And to further "complicate" the issue,the orgasms with a new, very sexy young partner are very often much more "earth shattering" than those at "home"! The intimacy,bonding,and strong feelings of sharing are not there,but those "Big O's" are where it is at!!!! What a Country!!!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

monaco09

Jun 4, 2003
I am surprised no one finds it wise to have the "how many" discussion.

My view: Either you are just screwing around in which case who cares if it hurts the person.

Or

You are trying to have a real realtionship in which case do you really think it will work if you can't say that you screwed 200 people including several pros?

I say be honest with yourself and others. Let 'em choose whether or not to be there. Then you have no fear or anything.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I have a friend who was going out with this girl here in the states. Somehow they got into that conversation...He told her he had had like 20 or so...She told him she had had 147 to be exact...
She kept a log...
Needless to say that relationship didn't last very long.

One more thing is that as we know men and women consider have different perception of who exactly constitute a partner. For instance if you only had oral sex? Is that one counted? How about the ones you only got to kiss?
As a rule of thumb always divide by three the number of women a guy says he's been with. On the other hand always multiply by three the number of guys a woman says she's been with.
You girl says you're the 4th person I'm ever with...You're number 12...not counting all of those she made out with, plus all the ones she gave HJ's and BJ's to.

Best to stay off the topic unless you just absolutely don't care about the other person at all.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Some people have very low self esteem!!!!!!

If she is with me now,what else matters?I would be interested in a lot of things about a woman,but not her "Number of AT BATS"!Your sexual insecurity is showing!!!!!!How about the number of guys who had a "Bigger Dick" than you,# of guys who were "Better" in the sack?Cris Colon:cool:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Cris is right.. OMG I am agreeing with him again!! lol

Guys do tend to worry too much about wether or nor the woman has had enough or too many sexual partners. what does it matter is what you want is to share who you are in that moment in your life?
:confused:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I think the actual number is not really important, though I've been asked and I do say what it is. (Its low though ;), maybe I will plead the fifth later)

But you can pretty much tell being with someone if they've been with a lot of people or not... and you can definitely tell in bed anyway, though maybe thats too late... the only the is that the number of partners is proportionate to the number of possible STDs.

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
How do you ask, If you don't want to know?

Winker said:
Who, what, where, when and how does not matter.

However since STD's are a real issue, some discussion of your past can be appropriate. Even if it is just to agree to get tested together.

Even if you don't want to know how many, and I agree it should not be an issue if you want to be together. But I want to know in this day and age...

1. How do you discuss whether the other person is clean or not?
Most ppl get offended.
2. Do you suggest to get tested together and when in the relationship is it appropriate to ask?
3. Or do you just use a condomn and call it good enough?

I hate condomns so this is not an option for a long term relaionship. It's a scary world out there and you don't know where anyone has been, regardless of whether they are rich or poor!
:confused:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Just go to any lab/ clinic and have all the tests done. Most common STDs have very simple cure. However if the person is suffering from genetal Herpes then an ordinary lab test may not be enough because if you have herpes simplex ( ex: cold sore on the lip) then the test will come out positive. So you would have to do a more specific test to see if the person has HSV-2 positive. Some STDs are not very easy to detect and even more difficult to diagnose. So you are never 100% sure what the person has.
Having said that, I say, just worry about the common STDs and then go on with the life. I can show you so many guys who have had sex (only) with pros (all their lives) without condoms and are still HIV negative and free of all major STDs. Isn't this mind boggling or not? Most of the guys were only molested by simple STD ex: Syphilis, Urethritis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea etc etc. These STDs are cured with simple treatments if they are not in advance stages. The most worrying case is: 60% of people who are infected with herpes HSV-2 are symptomless and never know they have it. They can pass it on to anyone without even knowing it.
Have I made you scared enough? I won't even get into Hepatitis-B. This alone will kill you must faster than AIDS.
So I say, find a reasonably healthy person and start a healthy relationship but do get tested for the general STDs if you plan on spending some time with that special person.
Now if I can only take my own advise, I may live to be 100 yrs old.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
haha

Now if I can only take my own advise, I may live to be 100 yrs old--AZB

Hahahaha..not likely lol.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hep. A- is a serious liver disease caused by the hepatitis A virus.
Spread mainly by
- fecal contamination of water and food, generally in areas of poor sanitation and hygiene
- direct contact with an infected person
- oral-anal sexual contact, particularly among male homosexuals/bisexuals.
Reduce the risk by practicing good hygiene, and avoid potentianly contaminated food and water. The best prvention is to get vaccinated, an easy two step process. One dose protects you for up to one year and a booster dose between six and twelve months later provides long term pretection.

Hep B- is a serious liver disease caused by the hepatitis B virus. It is 100 times more infectious and 200 times more common than HIV.
Spread by-exposure to blood or body fluids including semen, vaginal secretions, through:
-sexual contact;
-skin cuts and abrasions;
-injection drug use;
-medical or dental procedures, especially in countries where hep B is common.
Best prevention is to get vaccinated. It's a simple three step process. One dose followed by a second one a month later and a third six months later. This can protect you for at least 5 years.

Hep. C- is a virus that infects and can damage, the liver. It's trasmitted via blood and bodly fluids.
Risk factors include;
- injection drug use and a history of receiving blood and blood products, PRIOR TO DONOR SCREENING;
-dialysis,
- unprotected sexual contacts,
-body piercing or tattooing and organ or tissue transplant.
There is NO vaccine against hep C

Last edited:

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
It should be noted that six months (or so) after the final Hep.B injection, you should have your blood tested to see if there are Hep.B antibodies present. It dosn't always work the first time. Second series of injections are placed deeper into the muscle to try for a better effect.
John

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
That's Excellent!

I am so impressed! Way to educated yourselves!
AZB... Life is too short, have fun but I don't think I 'd enjoy it much if I had oozing sores (or other places!!) but I'm impressed with your response.

Way to go Anna! The cautious Canadians always seem to be educated! WPG had an outbreak of Hep A last month! It was very surprising, traced it to a restaurant and infected employee who handled lettuce!!!

I sometimes think my boyfriend "BOB" is still the best answer, he may not talk much but at least I know where he's been!(wink, wink!)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I had to know this stuff for my volunteer work and it was sujected that I get the hep B shots since I worked around street kids. So I did.
Did you also know that the hep B virus can be active in dry blood for up to 7 days? Where as the HIV virus dies quickly once exposed to air.

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
Does it matter......

It shouldn't matter what your partners has done in the past cause it is there past. But I am a person that likes to know. But why ask if it is going to bother you or why ask at all if you are not going to be honest about it.
So I now rather just pay no mind to it and just live life....even if you have that itch to ask.

Last edited:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
AZB said:
Most of the guys were only molested by simple STD ex: Syphilis, Urethritis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea etc etc.

Oh yeah it's so much better to catch a "simple" STD than a "complex, hardcore" STD..........Well I'm aiming for NO STDs at all! How's that sound to ya? Don't have a fit AZB :p I want my record to stay clean......in the military we have alot more people with STDs than most people think. It sucks to think that a girl someone might wanna hook up with has syphillis or gonorrhea but it happens. Nowadays all branches give briefings on STDs when you get to your duty station, I dunno if that was the case back in the day.....maybe one of you older guys like Jazz or CC can fill me in. I don't know anything about the Pre-Historic era in the military hehehehehehe:D :laugh: :rambo: :p Just kidding

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
maybe one of you older guys like Jazz or CC can fill me in.--JonS

I dont think they had those seminars back when Jazz and Crisco were fighting the redcoats. Actually I think that Jazz was busy swindling real estate from the Indians and Crisco was nailing all the sqaws!
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.