Sexual Partners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
I was stationed at Camp Kinser in Okinawa for a while. Each day at guard mount we were reminded "IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT YOU DON'T NEED IT, IF YOU DO HAVE IT GET RID OF IT" On an average day there were about 90 patients at the Kadina Air Base dispensary for VD clinic!
OLD SOLDIER

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Those were the "Good OLE Days"!!!!!!!!

Nothing around to "catch" that a few shots of penicillin couldn't take care of!!!!!!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:cool:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Before the thread starts losing its DR focus................I'm Dominican, talking about STDs . There ya have it............Yeah penicillin used to cure everything back in the Jurassic era but we're in 2003 and things aren't as simple as they seem :p

Had to do it, CC and Jazz........

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
I remember!!!

I got my 1st, Square Needle in the Left Nut, 1 month out of Boot Camp.

They took a long swab, and stuck it all the waaaay up the main vain, for a test. I still had tears in my eye's, when the Doc, came back, reached into the stainless refrigerator, and handed me GIANT GLASS TUBE, of penicillin, 1.5 million units.
Here, shake it gently to warm it up, I'll be back in 5.

She came back in with one of those WWII, needle holders.
All stainless, and screwed a needle on it, that was actually square at the open end. The thing looked like a Surgical Bazooka.
She took the vial and performed a lock and load. Now that she has the vial, chambered, :confused: she looks at me, and smiles-

I remember yelling at her-
YOU AIN'T STICKING THAT PHUCKING THING, IN MY NUTS!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
She laughed and said, no, turn around, and drop you shorts, this won't even hurt.

Afterwards, I was still hurting from the swab test, when she gave me 2 week supply of tetracycline pills.

To this day, the most painful thing I have ever experienced, was that swab test.:cry::cry:

After that, I always wore a raincoat.:cool:

Tim H.

Last edited:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
I'm crying right now for you thinking about it...........

Man walks into a restaurant. Waitress approaches with menu in hand. Waitress asks:

"Se?or como quiere sus huevos?"
"Con toda mi alma":cry: :(

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Am I the only one who would answer the question of how many honestly?

Seems like a lot on people want to be mute. I think the count counts a little.

-Lee :bunny:

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Let's suppose . . . .

Imagine that conversation did come up, and your boyfreind/girlfreind says he/she had 58 partners for the real full act (not Clinton sex). What would your reaction be to this statement?

As a second question let's say they admit that 20 of those were one night stands. Would your reaction be different?

-Lee

Dec 9, 2002
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - never ask and never tell.

I say this because (a) how do you know you won't be offended by your partner's answer, (b) how you know whether he/she is telling the truth anyway? What happened in the past should stay there, dead and buried.

I have no wish to know how many sexual partners my husband has had, and if he ever asked me there's no way I would answer. Not because I am in any way embarrassed or ashamed, but more that I don't know how he would react to my numbers and I don't know how I would react to his.

The only thing that matters as far as I am concerned is my current relationship.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Re: Let's suppose . . . .

ltsnyder said:
The count counts a little..

As a second question let's say they admit that 20 of those were one night stands. Would your reaction be different?

-Lee

I agree with you here. The count does count a little.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lets cut all the Bullcrap.....

To a dominican male, if she had a lot of men then she is automatically a puta.
Ex: when a girl (who has been around) walks into a bar / restaurant, all the men talk "hey, remember this one....oh yeah, my cousin had her too....me too....oh yeah, look at the pendejo she is with now...hahahahaha, he thinks she is innocent, .....hahahaha....what a puta, she won't even say hello to me any more...etc etc".
No dominican male would put up with this crap. If a girl had a few lover in the past and she is well known in the town, then she is out of the game, only reserved for a pendejo old foreign tourist. I just don't understand how some men say "I don't care about her past, what matters is that she is with me now....etc". Then again, I shouldn't be so surprised as I see so many foreign men married to prostitutes in this country (50 plus years old man married to a 19 yrs old cuero). I can understand if you take her to Norway then it doesn't matter how many she screwed in santiago but if you have to stay in the same town, then no one wants a girl who has been with 20 guys.
Now if you really go after a town's slut, then god knows how desperate you are when there are so many sweet decent girls around.
If a girl tells me she is with 10 plus guys, I am outta her life after a few happy nights.
Thats the way things are in DR and in my mind.
On the other hand, if a guy has been with 50 plus girls, he is a superman. What a country.

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
? Question AZB

OK. I recently came out of a relationship with a Dominican Man. He has stated that if I start playing around now he see me as a puta pero cuando I was with him he didn't care about my pass. But there where times when we would be talking general convesation and I would bring up the pass and he would give me attitude. Why state you don't care but then get mad about it when it is brought to the table?
So what am I now, am I a puta if I start playing around. I am no longer with him. I don't see a future, so why call someone a puta if you know that one maybe it wasn't something serious or there is no future?????

Last edited:

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
In well to do families...

AZB said:
Ex: when a girl (who has been around) walks into a bar / restaurant, all the men talk "hey, remember this one....oh yeah, my cousin had her too....me too....oh yeah, look at the pendejo she is with now...hahahahaha, he thinks she is innocent, .....hahahaha....what a puta, she won't even say hello to me any more...etc etc".
No dominican male would put up with this crap.

Not only the males wont put up with it, but the family w/ also get involved. If you want to marry into a well to do family, your reputation better be spotless. I know some young ladies who have been rejected by their novio's family just because she is "flighty, a regular at the clubs, etc." They are very strict down there when it comes to choosing a wife.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Since puta comes up so often in these conversations.......

Ok I'ma break it down for y'all:

Bitch: a woman that screws everyone but you:p
Ho: a woman that screws everyone including you....

Examples

Bitch: "Man, I don't wanna talk to that bitch."
"Why?"
" Because that bitch didn't give it up to me"

Ho: "She's a ho."
" Why is she a ho?"
"Because she's done every single guy here, including me."

" Mira, que puta es esa tipa. Se la pasa rapando con to' el mundo. El amigo mio me dijo que echo un polvo con ella tambien." (Spanish version of ho)

Jon, just BSing

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: ? Question AZB

ILLPrincessa said:
OK. I recently came out of a relationship with a Dominican Man. He has stated that if I start playing around now he see me as a puta pero cuando I was with him he didn't care about my pass. But there where times when we would be talking general convesation and I would bring up the pass and he would give me attitude. Why state you don't care but then get mad about it when it is brought to the table?
So what am I now, am I a puta if I start playing around. I am no longer with him. I don't see a future, so why call someone a puta if you know that one maybe it wasn't something serious or there is no future?????

IllPrincessa,
He told you he didnt care about your past because if he made big deal about it then the relationship would have been over before it started and he would get no nookie from you. He wouldnt want to hear about your past during your relationship because he didnt want to imagine you with other guys and he didnt like to think that you might be interested in other guys besides him now or where rated on the totum pole of your lovers. Seeing you with other men after breaking up with him would make him feel as if he had been easily replacable and that he did not make that big of a sexual impression on you. He would feel like less of a man. This is normal male thought process.As a result we become controlling and jealous.
Larry

edited to add: why do you think guys always want to sleep with virgins? We want them to only know the pleasure of sex from us and therefore to think we are King. We dont like the idea of being compared to another man from the past or in the future who may me bigger, more potent, better lovers. We ( men) always wonder how good of a lover we really are and this causes a lingering insecurity resulting in the behavior you experienced

Last edited:

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Re: In well to do families...

Forbeca said:
AZB said:
No dominican male would put up with this crap.

Not only the males wont put up with it, but the family w/ also get involved. If you want to marry into a well to do family, your reputation better be spotless. I know some young ladies who have been rejected by their novio's family just because she is "flighty, a regular at the clubs, etc." They are very strict down there when it comes to choosing a wife.

What do well to do families know, yep she was active, yep she had alot, but the novios family will think she's a virgin . . .

:cool:

and they will accept her into the family as a person of noble character :laugh: it always makes me laugh how men can believe that the woman they married was puritanical, while in actuality the woman was snaked :surprised: on an ongoing basis by a series of suitors.

But what make the purity real is that it you tell them otherwise they will defend :confused: the honor of thier woman :bunny:.

:)

-Lee

Last edited:

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
Thank You

Larry:
Thank you that is what I was looking for. But times I feel that it is unfair cause men can do so many thing and get credit for it, for us women it is a different story.

To add: Ok I understand that point. But ........................

Last edited:

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
ltsnyder said:
What do well to do families know, yep she was active, yep she had alot, but the novios family will think she's a virgin . . .

:cool:

and they will accept her into the family as a person of noble character :laugh: it always makes me laugh how men can believe that the woman they married was puritanical, while in actuality the woman was snaked :surprised: on an ongoing basis by a series of suitors.

But what make the purity real is that it you tell them otherwise they will defend :confused: the honor of thier woman :bunny:.

:)

-Lee

What? you obviously didn't get the picture.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:bunny: Larry, what have been been eating? You have become so wise. I like this side of you. ;)

It's the old double standred isn't it?
AZB I'm sure I don't need to tell you what some girls in the Middle East do to stay a virgin and still have intercourse with lots of guys. ;) Oh wait you grew up in the US so you may not know about it.

edited to add; AZB you know I love bugging you but I have heard this being done in many culturals especially if the girl is high up on the ladder and hopes to marry well. It's just that some guys use descretion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.