Sexual Partners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Re: on the second thought...

AZB said:

I repeat its not the color, its the class and you can't show me one classy person in cotui.

AZB: How can you generalize like that? How can you say there's not one classy person in Cotui?
I've been trying to lead you to see the error of your ways, but it's proving a bit hard. Can't you see the contradiction in your own statements? You talk about the "elite" and the white people of Santiago all the time, but like Tony C. pointed out, that's a circle you will never be a part of, then why try to pretend that you're like them. I found out long ago that the people who constantly talk about what they have or who they hang out with are those who actually have very little. The people who have always been rich never talk about it and are actually very discreet. Not that I am one myself, but believe me I talk to some super rich people on a regular basis - Cause of my line of work. (I'm not talking about Dominican rich, I'm talking about US rich) People who are worth USD 500 million+ and it's amazing how humble and umpretentious these people are.
I could actually pretend that I'm part of the elite and could probably pull it off. My family on both sides had quite a bit of money at one time and I've been called white more than a few times, BUT that's just not what I'm interested in. I could care less about the so called elite and where they hang out. To me most of them are just part of that group of parasites that are sucking the life out of the country with their support of corrupt government and institutions (But that's another topic)...
So my friend...I DO want you to show me these "elite" places that you talk so much about...The "real" town. Let's get together one of these days when I visit the DR...BUT before we make it to these places we should stop by Kelvin's Carwash (You talk so much about it, that I want to go there) for a beer or two...Just in case they don't let me into these places.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Suarezn, I am cool with you and I understand your point. My views are targetted against people who constantly put down dominicans. These same people use extreme points as examples. Ex: I never said I am white or I would like to be a red or transparent ugly white like criss or ltsnyder (by the way, cubans are whites wanna bees, so they don't count... heheheh joking).
I was simply making a point that most of the guys like "ltsnyder" come to resorts and then become DR1 experts. They think, all dominicans are poor, black and women are hookers. My point is that it matters where you live, ex: people from cibao are not blacks in majority. Many people I socialize with in santiago are not poor. They may not be from TonyC's elite class but they are certainly not poor by any standards.
I never said I was engaged to Lama's daughter. I never said I play golf with them. Please point out in any of my posts where I had said I am with in the inner circle of the elite class? But I do come in contact with them and do get invited to parties thrown by the same people. There are many elite people in the political parties and they control the politics of this country. The pull the strings.
Now about you proud whites. Have you ever seen your color or your featureless face in the mirror? Wonder why you bake under the sun to look like my color? When I say white I mean white with a shade of color and rich texture. Look at amelia vega. She is white. thats the white I refer to not red lobsters like you proud pigs. You are not white, you are red and pale. No one wants to be in this predicament. Why is it that most of you european / american whites automatically feel you are beautiful just because you are white? Hahahaha. Read above my defination of white. So when I talk about white, I mean clear rich soft skin (no freckles, no red spots and no rashes). I mean clear (or tanned) smooth healthy skin with brown / black straight hair and sexy latina facial features. To me, these people are the real whites. The rest of you folks are lobsters.
Now there is nothing wrong with black folks. Its all about the beauty. We have black cute girls in santisago that would make your average american high school prom-queen look like a trailor trash. I have a lawyer black girlfriend who will put all your girlfriends to shame. Now why is it that you beautiful euro/american whites (lobsters) can't get a minute of the day with these beauties? Thats right, you all deserve sosua, boca chica hooker trash. This is your reality of DR so be it. Just don't make us look bad in cibao. Don't come to santiago.
Oh, whom have I forgotten to insult? Please feel free to step forward.
Oh, by the way, Have a nice day.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
AZB,

sounds like you are about to have a nervous breakdown...lol

don't worry though, Santiago is the best with out a doubt.

;)

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Well this conversation seems worn out . . . .

AZB, you seem to have a chip on your shoulders the size of Pico Duarte. Please at some point in the future try to realize that people can rise above thier current conditions, and try not to classify and sterotype, and if you don't see your self doing these things. Please re-read your last post, and if you still don't see it, again re-read your last post till the ephifany happens.

-Lee

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
AZB said:

I never said I was engaged to Lama's daughter. I never said I play golf with them. Please point out in any of my posts where I had said I am with in the inner circle of the elite class? But I do come in contact with them and do get invited to parties thrown by the same people. There are many elite people in the political parties and they control the politics of this country. The pull the strings.

No, you did not say those things. And it sounds like you're pretty "in" so you must be doing something right.

jorge_33

May 27, 2003
You both acting like kids, who gives a s***t whos better or not, I try not to get involve in politics nor in race topics. GROW UP, if you have money, you are white, have class or like hanging out with the elite..congratulations!!!! Keep it to your self (I men both of you) these things don't make you a better person, just make you look "arrogantes" trying to show up who is who in this small planet.
Sorry if I'm rude. not my intention.... Can't we all just get along?

Regards,

Jorge

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I refuse to grow up....

"Sorry if I'm rude. not my intention.... " jorge_33

Whenever you appologize it makes you look weak. Hahahaha
Sounds like you are young, don't worry, when you grow up you will know how good it feels to act like children.

You have a point, I promise I will behave and seek professional help.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We "like" AZB just the way he is!!!!!!!!!

In fact we like "EVERYBODY" just the way they are!!!!!!!! It makes "LIFE",and also DR1 more interesting! We have a big "Sancocho" of cultures and viewpoints here,and it is a fun place to "hang-out"! We may not agree with you,but we can and do respect you! You should have been here 2 or 3 years ago.Now that was a really "FUN" time to post.AZB and I used to fight like the Israelis and the Palestinian Terrorists Homocide women and children killing bombers!!!!Cris Colon;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good grief, in only a couple of days we've gone from sexual partners to social standings to black and white to cat fights. Can we get back to what is important ;)
What was the topic? Oh yes, number of sexual partners Dominicans have, have had, will have. Keep that DR content in there.

Thank you

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
That's hard to do. When we tried to explain why some young girls from certain families have very low mileage, etc. we were eaten alive. There was no need for all that, I agree. The message was simple, some people decided to argue the point. You know how that goes.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
AZB and his posts

I like AZB and his different theories on Dominican women, relationships, classes etc. He shows me a different side of things. People like AZB and their different insights are what make DR1 so great. Would you guys prefer if DR1 was a message board full of "Kens". I would fall asleep on my keyboard. AZB, dont ever change baby!
Larry

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
I did lead this off on a tangent . . . .

I don't really want anyone to change, and I agree too, it's important we accept each other for who and what we are (too little of that in the world today), and by the way thank you for accepting me for who I am too. One lingering question though, is AZB a Pakistani? I saw some comment implying someone was Pakistani.

-Lee

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AZB" was indeed born in Pakistan,but................

he got a "certain Edge" growing up in New York City!!!I am a "Student" of accents,and dialects,but the day he called me on the phone to threaten to kill me,I must admit he had me confussed!I was thinking,...."India",with a "hint" of South Bronx,or maybe Brooklyn.......then it hit me! I once got into a "Yellow Cab"in Manhatten,the driver was a Pakistani(Member of an Al-Qaaida sleeper cell!) and it was the same "accent"!Come to find out the "Taxi" driver was "AZB's"....."Cousin"!Small Phucking World !
;) CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccCccccccccCCCC

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
No wonder....

AZB is a New Yorker? I didn't know that. That explains everything. We are very blunt. Dont back down easily.

Good for you AZB!

Status
Not open for further replies.