The Kevin William Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The pressure's on.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=HT vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE class=TH><TBODY><TR><TD>stephen komo <STEPHENKOMO09@YAHOO.COM></TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Sent : </TD><TD>Friday, November 9, 2007 1:59 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>To : </TD><TD>Marc Beland <ROCKYSBLUESBAR@HOTMAIL.COM></TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Subject : </TD><TD>Who is this name (Bernard)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px">
spacer.gif
</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=HT vAlign=top align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD noWrap> Inbox</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=MsgBody height=209 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0 nowrap><TBODY><TR><TD>Dear Makin Ewark & Marc Beland (Or What ever you called yourself)

I don't have any friend I don't know how come about this name (Bernard) it's better you give a proper response to my proposal instead wasting my time in vain, I explained myself clear you get to let me know your opinion now before it's late.

Waiting

Stephen

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Let's test his IQ & common sense

Despite his confusion, he could be interested by the last sentence of this reply, saying that we would send him the transfer info he wants.
Being greedy and all, he might bite, but then again, now he has to make a good presentation.
Here we go......

Look Stephen,
Your friend Bernard sent me the same email, only he was offering 10%.
I told him that my boss would only do the deal for 50%.
My boss is so rich that he doesn't care if you say no.
If he's going to bother with this deal, it has to be worth it for him.
Just so that you have the straight, I'm Makin Ewark, Mr. Marc's personal secretary.
Mr. Marc does not respond directly to any emails.
I handle all public relations for him.
Mr. Marc is one of the original founders of Enron, and he rubs shoulders with people like Bill Gates and George Bush, so he doesn't have time for trivial matters.
If you offer him 50%, then he will most likely be interested in your offer.
He may want to meet you personally, and it's a long flight in his jet, maybe as much as 12 hours, depending on where you are in Africa.
Anyhow, if you make a good presentation, explain in detail how you would do the deal and accept his percentage, then we should be able to send you the transfer info by tomorrow.
Regards, Makin Ewark.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I think we've got a nibble...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=HT vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE class=TH><TBODY><TR><TD>stephen komo <stephenkomo09@yahoo.com></TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Sent : </TD><TD>Friday, November 9, 2007 10:58 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>To : </TD><TD>Marc Beland </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Subject : </TD><TD>The 50% is accepted</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px">
spacer.gif
</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=HT vAlign=top align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD noWrap> Inbox</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=MsgBody height=209 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0 nowrap><TBODY><TR><TD>Goodday Mr. Makin Ewark,

The 50% is accepted, Please bear in mind that this transaction will be carried out in accordance to the standard rules and official regulations governing international funds transfer, and no law will be broken because I am here on the ground to grantee that, all you need is to always follow my advise and guide lines then very thing will work our fine.and the information you will send me should be sent to the bank, but I have to send to you text of application ok?

Meanwhile let be tell you in brief details and procedures for this transaction, with the paper work I have done and with some other documents I will obtain here from the high court, it will be backing you as the next of kin to the fund. Since I am the only person with the information of this.

I will be sending to you the full details of this transaction as soon as I hear from you next but the very first important step on this transaction is for me to send a specimen of a letter of Application, seeking for the transfer of the fund into your private bank accounts as heir and sole beneficiary to the fund. You will retype, fill and send the application to the bank here for approval. Then after we have to pray that the bank approves your request. I promise and know that I will do my home work very well and through my underground work here in the bank you will be approved.

I am looking forward to working with you on this project and `am very happy to know that you are ready as well. You have to understand that you are taking up a high responsibility of trust and power over this money. I choose you out of mere trust and I believe God will not allow you to disappoint me because I have to work with a foreigner on this thank God is you I do not have a choice but rather to hope for the best.

So please kindly assure me on the followings?

1: That I share of the fund will be safe with you. And that you will not sit on the money when it gets into your account.

2: That you maintain the confidentiality of this transaction and keep it ONLY within your self.

Please assure me on the above then I will send to you the text of application which you will retype, fill and send to the bank for approval on your name as the next of kin and beneficiary to the fund. Like I said lets be taking it one step after the other I will be guiding you through as we proceed.

You get to send me follows informations below.

1) Complete name
2) Home Address and telephone numbers
3) Copies of Natioal Identity Card and passport

Looking forward hearing from you Call Me

+225 09 525 807
Stephen Komo

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Time to make this fool work a bit.

I wonder what type of bad fake passport copy this fool can come up with.
Now that he's already given the "Stephen Komo" name, he can't just be borrowing someone's passport for the sake of his scam.
He'll have to falsify a passport, if he wants to be believable.
From what I've seem from other scam baiters, they don't do a very professional job.
Anyhow, as long as we're wasting his time and energy, then it's mission accomplished.

Hi Stephen,
I'm pleased to say that Mr. Marc has accepted to do business with you.
You have asked him for,
1) Complete name
2) Home Address and telephone numbers
3) Copies of Natioal Identity Card and passport
But he wants yours first.
He says that he doesn't know you and that you solicited him, so as soon as you send your info, he will send his.
A scan of your passport will suffice with your home address.
Regards, Makin Ewark.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
While we're waiting for Stephen..........

........Rocky has suggested I post the one I got this morning:

Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

Dear Beloved,

I send my love and greetings to you. I am Mrs,Talatu Ali, from MALAYSIA. I am married to Late Dr.Omar M. Ali, of blessed memory who was oil explorer in Kuwait and Brunei for ten years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for ten years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days, may his soul rest In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Before his death we converted from Christian to a devoted Muslim, and respect others who serves him, Since his death, I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems, my doctor told me that I have less than three months to live due to my cancer problem, and this lead to a stroke attack which bother me most though because i cannot move as i use to. Having known my condition I decided seek for yourhelp in ALLAH'S work.I am in search of a good Muslim whom i can entrust a
fund to. either a philanthropic organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. When my late Husband was alive he Deposited the sum of $5million (five Million U.S Dollars) in a Finance Firm under my name for family reasons.

So if you are willing to help me for our Allah's work just like Prophet Muhammad (saas) was the final Messenger of Allah to humanity: 20% of the US$5million goes to you to ensure that you are prepared for the task ahead, 75% of it will be used in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization, orphanages and widows, while 5% of the will go to the family Attorney who will prepare the Authorization. I am taking this decision because the relatives of my husband have confiscated other of our wealth's due to my husband and I converted to a Muslim. Based on that i don't want to in trust this fund to non believers.and i have no child, which i cannot take the fund to the grave. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, As a child of ALLAH,i did remember about how it was written in the Quran "It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards East or West; but it is righteousness to believe in ALLAH and the Last Day and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask; and for the freeing of captives; to be steadfast in prayers, and practice regular charity; to fulfill the contracts which you made; and to be firm and patient in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the ALLAH conscious." (2:177) hence i took the bold decision. Since my health is retrogressing by all minut.

So my dear beloved, do get back to me and let me know if you are willing to carry out this Allah work. Then I will make arrangement to prepare the Authorization through the my Attorney for you to get Possession of this Fund. As soon as I receive your reply.

I pray that this letter bring you and your family good tiding while my dreams to help humanity rest squarely on your shoulders. May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you, remember me in your prayer because that is what i needed most for now.
waasalam.

Best regards,
Mrs.Talatu Ali.

To which I replied:

Shabbat Shalom, Mrs. Talatu Ali,

I thank you for your email and was so sorry to hear about the ailments which Allah has inflicted upon you. My greeting above may give you a hint as to why I may not be the most suitable candidate for your task. I am a Sephardic Jew. Does this prevent me from carrying out Allah's work, I wonder?

Cordially,

Candida Izkatchin

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Good grief

I wonder what type of bad fake passport copy this fool can come up with.
Could he possibly have made a more fake looking document?

National-Identity-Card670x974.jpg

Apart from the blurry pic, couldn't he even get it nicely squared and not sticking out at the bottom? It makes you wonder what fool would actually fall for one of these scams.

Anyhow, here's his accompanying email.
Evidently he's quite convinced that he has a big fish on the hook, so maybe I'll let him wait for awhile, before replying.

My Dearest Mr Makin Ewark.

This is to proof am a very genuine, caring, generous person in every way - I just want someone to make a joint business venture. My parents died years ago and that devastated me. I now feel I am ready to try to come out of the void I have been in since then and hopefully find someone just as special to trust and associate life with, I lacks knowledge in business world.

I am 20 years old Boy, a student of University of Cocody -Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire, my address: No, 14 Avenue 23 Cocody 01 431 Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire.

Sorry, I never travel before I don't have international passport, all I have now my national Identity Card, I attached my National Identity Card, my will make arrange and process my International passport. My telephone number (+225-09-525-807)

Your concern have create the first impression which has kindled my confidence in you. Infact, I must confess here that I am very glad to be associated with you.i have been praying over this. Right now the first thing is to plan with you on how best to moving this fund to your account in your country while I will join you for the investment set up and settlement.

Now I have made up my mind to transfer these funds abroad and enter into a business venture as the country (C?ted?Ivoire) is no longer in peace since they conducted their Presidential election the country has witness all sort of political unrest ranging from ethnic clash which resulted to killing of innocent citizens and strangers people are living in fears as the country is no longer that peaceful nation as it was before due to this reason that decided to look for some body that i will trust with all my heart as i have trusted you, to assist me to recieving the fund out of this country.

I will like to know if you can prepare an urgent travel arrangement to meet with me here in Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire as that will enable us:To meet and know each other face to face to ensure some amount of confidence and trust between us.and we Go together to the bank to clear the fund and instruct for wire transfer to an account you will provide.Please reply I shall proceed now to have a talk with the bank Director about your involvement as my partner so when you come they will know you as my partner.

I am waiting for your mail.
Thanks.
My love and regards to you.
Stephen

Don't worry, you dopehead scammer.
Makin Ewark is going to be making you work.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
This is almost as good as my morning coffee.

Lambada's sense of humour is just outrageous....Candida!!!!! HAHAHAHA

HB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I'll have you know HB that the Sephardic Jews originated from the Iberian peninsula & Candida is a well known Spanish name...........no? :laugh:;)

Rocky, Mr. Marc might have some problems in entering into this negotiation: a) Stephen Komo is under 21 i.e. a minor & b) transfers are subject to certain restrictions and I quote 'Transfers to countries other than France, Monaco, members of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), members of the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC), and Comoros must be approved by the government. Other transfers are subject to numerous requirements, controls, and authorization, depending on the transaction. Capital transactions are subject to government authorization in many cases.'
Source:Index of Economic Freedom 2007 - scroll two thirds down to Investment Freedom
Index of Economic Freedom

This should produce another response to the effect how pleased he is that you are taking this seriously..................:cheeky:

:bunny::bunny:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'll have you know HB that the Sephardic Jews originated from the Iberian peninsula & Candida is a well known Spanish name...........no? :laugh:;)

Rocky, Mr. Marc might have some problems in entering into this negotiation: a) Stephen Komo is under 21 i.e. a minor & b) transfers are subject to certain restrictions and I quote 'Transfers to countries other than France, Monaco, members of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), members of the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC), and Comoros must be approved by the government. Other transfers are subject to numerous requirements, controls, and authorization, depending on the transaction. Capital transactions are subject to government authorization in many cases.'
Source:Index of Economic Freedom 2007 - scroll two thirds down to Investment Freedom

This should produce another response to the effect how pleased he is that you are taking this seriously..................:cheeky:

:bunny::bunny:
Why thank you, Lambada.
Now I'll have my next reply ready to go.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Lambada to the rescue....

Let's see what magical solution this low life pond scum scamming POS can come up with after sending him Lambada's queries.

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for sending us all the necessary info.
As you may have gathered, Mr. Marc is a well traveled man and he keeps informed about local laws.
He tells me that there could be a problem entering into this negotiation: a) As you, Stephen Komo are under 21 i.e. a minor & b) transfers are subject to certain restrictions and I quote 'Transfers to countries other than France, Monaco, members of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), members of the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC), and Comoros must be approved by the government. Other transfers are subject to numerous requirements, controls, and authorization, depending on the transaction. Capital transactions are subject to government authorization in many cases.'

Mr. Marc would like to know how you intend on getting around these laws, if at all possible.
If he can be assured with proof, that it can be done, he would be available to fly over any Wednesday of the week, as this is the only weekday that he is free to travel
Regards, Makin Ewark.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Dumber than dumb

You would think that if you're trying to scam someone, you'd at least manage to remember a few essential details, like how old you are, or said you are.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=HT vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE class=TH><TBODY><TR><TD>stephen komo <STEPHENKOMO09@YAHOO.COM></TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Sent : </TD><TD>Monday, November 12, 2007 6:28 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>To : </TD><TD>Marc Beland</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Subject : </TD><TD>Out come of my enquiries</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px">
spacer.gif
</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=HT vAlign=top align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD> </TD><TD>|</TD><TD noWrap> Inbox</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=MsgBody height=209 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0 nowrap><TBODY><TR><TD>My Dear respected Mr. Makin Ewark.

Thanks once again, I hope that when you receive this letter you are in good health, through inquiries I made I discover that it's a duty of a lawyer here to execute the needs, I am aware about transfering large amounts of money from bank to bank, the bank director assure that with all normal legal legal documentations from:

(1) Federal Bareau of investigation
(2) Central Intelligence Agency
(3) Internal revenue service

The bank director assure that with the above mentioned Authorization transfer is 100% risk free, nothing like money laundry and funding for terrorism.

The bank mangement said I need a service of a lawyer here for the protocols and I have suceeded in gotten one of well known Financial advisor, but he charged lots money, his legal consultation fee is very high. I suggest you contact the lawyer yourself.

Barrister Davison Udo (Esq)
Udo & Coulibaly Chambers
Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa
Tel: + 22 507-922-773
E-Mail: dicksonassociate@lawyer.com
E-Mail: davison_udo@rediffmail.com

I suggest it's better you discuss with the lawyer since am 21 years old of age, things can easiely work out between you and the lawyer.

You can also verify from the bank confirm the existence of the funds with their bank, don't call the bank without me given you the deposit code & Account number, they will not open up to you if you don't mention the codes.

Here the bank contacts

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Bank Name : BANK OF AFRICA INTERNATIONAL- CI
Bank Address : 01 BP 1013 Abidjan-Cote d' Ivoire 01
Bank Tel. : +22 505 -002-831
Bank Fax : +22 521-279-727
E-Mail : bankofafrica@bkofafrica.net
Contact person : Mr. Mike Toure
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please forward informations I requested from you I already sent you mine, this is our agreement.

Waiting

Stephen

As you can plainly see on the document below, dopehead Steve is allegedly only 20 years old.

National-Identity-Card670x974.jpg

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
They're not nuclear scientists ...

They're scammers, liars, and low life scum bags. If they were smart, they'd find a legit line of work to pursue. They just send the email "as bait" hoping to catch an unsuspecting victim.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest.

What type of BS will he come up with to resolve the age issue?

Hi Stephen,
As I mentioned in my last email, Mr. Marc is concerned about the difficulties of completing this transaction with you, if you are a minor.
I notice that in this email, you say that you are 21 years old, but your national ID says your only 20, thus, still a minor.
Would you please clear this up for Mr. Marc, as he is anxious to know, so that he might be able to get out to see you this coming Wednesday.
If not, it would have to wait until next week.
Regards, Makin Ewark.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Scammers

Rocky, Lambada, Dominican Boy and all the rest of you:

You guys are hilarious! This is the best 2 hours I've spent online in a while. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!! Can't wait for the next installment!:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.