Unique Opportunity in Las Terrenas!

Wonderdog

Apr 25, 2005
If you are a hair stylist or hair and beauty professional and have been thinking of doing business here in the DR, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.

I am the owner of a beautiful salon full of new equipment in the new Centro Colonial shopping center here in Las Terrenas (photos available upon request). The salon has been closed since November of 2009 because my business partner and I decided it wasn?t what we wanted to do. While it ran it was quite successful and popular with the French and Italian residents living here because we maintained a European standard of quality - a rarity here.

I have been thinking of selling the equipment and supplies outright, but thought I might try this first. We are looking for someone who may be interested in taking over the salon as-is in its present location. Just walk in and start operating. My partner and I would not be involved in running or advertising of the salon, except for checking in to make sure everything is being run "above board" so to speak. My partner is also a very knowledgeable stylist who could provide help, advice, and contacts here to her old clients.

As far as the financials, it might require as little as assuming the rent for the salon, and paying a very reasonable percentage of profits to me for use of the equipment. These details would need to be discussed with an interested party. I have talked with the owner of the Centro Colonial, and he may even be amicable to suspending or waiving a few months of rent so as to make the restart easier.

Anyone interested may PM or email me.

Thank you,
Wonderdog