US Coast Guard Kills 1 Dominican

S

samana disbeliever

Re: Let's stick to the truth

A million hits doesn't surprise me. As a few people said, hits doesn't mean a darn thing. A million "viewers" as he claimed is just a plain lie, or maybe somebody doesn't know squat about what they are posting - think about it when you read his other posts. Good intentions, not very truthful.

Go to google.com, the most popular search engine and put in "Dominican Republic", what most people that have never been to the DR would search with. Samana.net doesn't even show up in the first 500 sites, even behind samana.org.do. DR1 is #2.

I hate it when people make such fake fantastic claims. So now truth doesn't matter? So what if the site promotes the DR? So does my family vacation photo web site.

BTW Samana is far from the fastest growing part of the Dominican Republic - Punta Cana has it beat by about a factor of about 50. Or you could say bum-squat tripled, because last year 1 person visited, this year 3. Pat Andy on the back all you want for effort, just don't lie about it or make it something it isn't.