WTF Is going on at Escuela Gregorio Luperon

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I understand, Bob. Haitians are good, hard workers. I am just trying to figure out how all this political stuff is really going to play out on the ground. And this is a good example of the bind that both the DR government and the undocumented Haitians are now experiencing. I am afraid what the DR wishes to be black and white, will over time prove to be just more gray.

Well despite all the reports/rumours of Haitians being thrown across the border I see them strolling around town, loitering as the police drive by not paying them the slightest attention. I do know some Haitians with Visas and work contracts here in Jarabacoa so perhaps having proper papers is more common than thought. I think there are more Haitians in the DR than there is work available to them and the excess should be punted out of the country. Doesn't matter whose at fault for bringing them here, they should all have papers. CIDA ( Canadian International Development Agency") has helped more than 500,000 Haitians in Haiti get their legal paperwork (identification) so it is possible for Haitians to get their ID, passport....etc.