Subtle, but spot on, love it!! :)

Let me spell it out for you.

Nokia: Frustrated, what to do?
Samsung: Copying!
Apple: Beautiful and smart.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
You could call him "Windows" and it would work too. I don't know WHO the "Nokia" guy would be. Reminds me of the "I'm an Apple, and I'm a PC" commercials... LOVED them. LOL

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Wrong ;) It is still not showing for me. Following the link of course worked.

Do you have "show images" turned on in your profile?
I originally had that problem months ago until I found how to enable images, it was a little hard to locate in the profile.

But you have been around for years, so that does not make sense either, just a fluke perhaps.

"R"

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Apple pretty much copied everything they got.
1-Iphone= LG Prada.
2-Tablets were around way before the Ipad.
3-IOS (the apple touch software) was a rip off from XEROX
They are not inventors of anything. They are great marketers and make great products granted.
All the Apple designs of recent vintage come from Jony Ive.... who copied the famous german manufacturer Braun.
His Name: Dieters Ram.
Look at his designs. Dont take my word from it. Google it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Apple pretty much copied everything they got.
1-Iphone= LG Prada.
2-Tablets were around way before the Ipad.
3-IOS (the apple touch software) was a rip off from XEROX
They are not inventors of anything. They are great marketers and make great products granted.
All the Apple designs of recent vintage come from Jony Ive.... who copied the famous german manufacturer Braun.
His Name: Dieters Ram.
Look at his designs. Dont take my word from it. Google it.

In that case, based on your post of not inventing anything, Apple have ZERO patents relating to iPhone, iPad etc.

LG Prada was announced Dec 16 2006.
iPhone shown at MacWorld on Jan 9, 2007.

So what your saying is, Apple developed, prototyped, tested and manufactured the iPhone in 3 weeks?

Next....

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Google translation
Samsung has in the first quarter of its fiscal year earnings significantly increase seen. The group, the largest mobile phone maker in the world, saw sales increase by selling cheaper Galaxy phones in emerging markten.Dat vrijdag.Het Samsung reported operating profit of the company was in the period until the end of March to 8.7 trillion won (nearly 6 billion) from 5.7 trillion won a year ago. The proceeds thicknesses to 45.3 trillion won.
Analysts suspect that Samsung in the period such 68-70000000 smartphones sold, against 30 million iPhones from Apple. Especially the Galaxy phones are very popular. Cheaper models were readily to hand in countries like China, Brazil and India.
The Koreans take on the smartphone market increasing the power of Apple on that market with its iPhone has dominated for years.
It is expected that in 2013, worldwide more than 920 million smartphones will be sold.
Samsung: 500 mobieltjes per minuut - Actueel financieel nieuws leest u op DFT.nl van De Telegraaf [Nieuws]