I miss the DR

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
Thank you, but my SO and I broke up :'( so I don't know if I'll be going there anytime soon unless I plan a trip with maybe my sister and vacay at POP, but sankys pls stay away no joke.

Mar 1, 2009
Don't make eye contact with them and they won't make crotch contact with you. If you make eye contact with a Dominican man, he'll think your makin the moves on him.
He wouldn't think it's because of the bugger he's got on his face.
However, yup DR tugs at your heart, tell me about it.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Thank you, but my SO and I broke up :'( so I don't know if I'll be going there anytime soon unless I plan a trip with maybe my sister and vacay at POP, but sankys pls stay away no joke.

I'm sorry to hear that.(don't know if the break up was a good thing or not) But go whenever you can and stay at a resort and have yourself a good time!:)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
You miss your man, stop lyin to yourself (and us) ;)

Santiago and the DR is still there and a plane ride away :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Someone moved.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fbx49GBP9Vo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not To Worry, you are just having "With Drawl Symptoms"!!!!!!!!
Find a big Dominicano in Canada and he will give you a "FIX", take your money, and treat you like $HIT, and you can save the airfare and "AI" expenses.
Either way you will just end up the same.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
come to NY Ill let you clean my house and ill spend all of your money on tight shiny clothes. My mom is sick in her head that is and my sons summer camp just cost me four grand. I need new tires for my truck and my ex doesnt treat me right

Just kidding go and get your groove on.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
how far are you from Washington Heights ? that's where i sooth my "with drawl" symptoms.....

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Now that I had to google it I know what an SO is.

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
lol ok but I never sent him money, only gave a little before I left my last trip because he kept bugging me and he spent on me. Lol. He gave me the money.