Baseball schedule is out

torrock

Jun 5, 2006
I'm not sure when it came out, but I noticed it yesterday at ligadom.com ... I'm looking at Sat Nov 30 as a possibility ... Go Aguilas!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I don't believe the playoff schedule gets posted until the end of the year once they determine which teams will be in the playoffs. The playoff usually starts right after the first of the year.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I was hoping that they have already determine the dates. I'm trying to plan a trip to catch the final round of the playoffs.

torrock

Jun 5, 2006
The problem is getting the best seats, they usually aren't available at the box office and there aren't that many scalpers (they have what they have, not always what you want) ... the most expensive seats at the box office last year were around 700 pesos (but the 700 pesos tickets were all sold out)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
The problem is getting the best seats, they usually aren't available at the box office and there aren't that many scalpers (they have what they have, not always what you want) ... the most expensive seats at the box office last year were around 700 pesos (but the 700 pesos tickets were all sold out)

What I have done in the past and have been fairly lucky is go to the stadium very first thing in the morning on game day when the box office first opens. I am about a 20 minute ride from the stadium in Santo Domingo so it is not that big of a deal for me.

I may be mistaken but I thought one year I was able to purchase tickets in advance before the season actually got started. I know, unless things have changed, once the season starts you can only buy them on game day.

torrock

Jun 5, 2006
The Aguilas sold tickets online in the past, don't know if they still do ... and of course, the site is in Spanish.