Dominican Today Forum Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the website is up, this is about forum only, as per post #10, by ken.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The comments at the foot of the news items are bad enough - what was the forum like?

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
The forum has had a longtime bully, basher and troll. A real loser. If you do not agree with him, then he trolls all the posts and if nothing to troll, he starts his own post to bash the user.

His posts are deader than a graveyard and when no one replies, he replies to himself. And keeps repeating himself For the last month, he has been calling anyone who disagrees with him a tranny and has been posting nothing but pictures of guys in drag. Guy is real nuts and drove the posters away. He is more messed up than a homemade radio :cheeky:. He used to say if he got banned he would never come back. He was banned several times and when he received a permanent ban, someone gave them their account to use.

Sad thing, is that they had some great posts of history and lots of photo essays.

I have heard he was banned here a longtime ago. If you ever spent anytime there, you will know who I am talking about. I won't spill the beans, but maybe someone that knows more than me can add more. I am only speculating.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
from the comments:
Written by: Gringo_1, 9 Oct 2013 2:02 PM
Ahh, if you go to a saved forum page, its says "Forum No Longer Active". I guess we can thank Tupoopi for sharing his family photo album with Guilerome. GJ Tupa!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Since the guys "living room" is gone now he might try to sneak in here again if he isn't here already all the time under another handle...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Since the guys "living room" is gone now he might try to sneak in here again if he isn't here already all the time under another handle...

it's a bit of a overkill to close entire forum because of one poster? he must be fapping away from happiness...

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I have heard he was banned here a longtime ago. If you ever spent anytime there, you will know who I am talking about. I won't spill the beans, but maybe someone that knows more than me can add more. I am only speculating.
Could be any of several.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yeah, here it is the other way around. The poster gets banned instead DR1 banning itself :D

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Its unmoderated, so it just degenerated into trolling and name calling. There was a hack attack to the forums awhile back and they stopped allowing new accounts. I suppose it is easier to shut it down if good stuff is no longer being generated. :(

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Its unmoderated, so it just degenerated into trolling and name calling. There was a hack attack to the forums awhile back and they stopped allowing new accounts. I suppose it is easier to shut it down if good stuff is no longer being generated. :(

Why did they opt for an unmoderated forum? No police, that was a big mistake, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.