Am I like semi banned again or something?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Am I in the fruit bowl or had robert put cheap betteries in the server?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
then chuck your cookies........

if you get a notice -- 'like/dislike' and click on it.... it goes to your profile

then you need to click "AGAIN" on the like/ dislike button
one click for the profile and another inside the profile to take wheer you need to go.....

system is certainly different than the old one......one might say 'odd'

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
then chuck your cookies........

if you get a notice -- 'like/dislike' and click on it.... it goes to your profile

one click for the profile and another inside the profile to take wheer you need to go.....

system is certainly different than the old one......one might say 'odd'

It is f'd up just like you said - probably supposed to be that way. It Tests our tollerance.

It impossible that this is an error, clear your cookies flush your cache, don't whine!!!!!

Last edited:

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
And ? Whats the problem if Derfish posts a lot on this forum? Is it bothering? He posted 10000... Does it mean he has no life?
The only thing I know is that many times Derfish gave me interesting advices and answers to my questions, which is the point of a forum is nt it?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
That's what makes a forum, sage advice and babble, all intertwined like a casserole.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If it was an issue with the "system" I would get hundreds of complaints, but I don't.
99% of the time it's a user security or settings issue etc, not the board software.

1000's of websites are using the same self software (vBulletin) as DR1.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I put idiotboy in the phantom zone

His problems started there.

He got a curse on him

[video=youtube;PwXai-sgM-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s[/video]

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
If it was an issue with the "system" I would get hundreds of complaints, but I don't.
99% of the time it's a user security or settings issue etc, not the board software.

1000's of websites are using the same self software (vBulletin) as DR1.

So when you investigated the above described problem what did you find? Or are you simply dismissing us, again.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
So when you investigated the above described problem what did you find? Or are you simply dismissing us, again.

Us? You mean you and a few people with local issues.

I can't fix peoples PC's telepathically, I'm good, just not that good.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I recently bought a used computer that was in French. I had a professional put it in English but It likes to revert to French at times, Robert, would you try your telepathy on it and see if maybe you can solve that problem for me?
Thanks
Der Fish

Hold on...

Mmmmmmm.... Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm....

Try it now.

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
WW gave you a good description. I recommend that you begin there.

"If you get a notice -- 'like/dislike' and click on it.... it goes to your profile

system is certainly different than the old one......one might say 'odd'"

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
WW gave you a good description. I recommend that you begin there.

"If you get a notice -- 'like/dislike' and click on it.... it goes to your profile

system is certainly different than the old one......one might say 'odd'"

Thanks for your continued support and effort in highlighting the potential issues users are having.
Without such diligent members as yourself, I have no doubt this forum would not exist, I'm truly indebted.

If anyone is having issues and have unsuccessfully attempted to rectify them by following the simple steps in my post #3, then you will need to escalate your technical support request to "PM" status. PM = Private Message.

How's that, can you live with that response, or should I revert to sarcasm?